My Brother's Best Friend

By MyLifeIsWriting_

Mason is Alex's twin brother, he has a best friend named Tyler, what happens when Alex and Tyler meet? Will t... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
EPILOGUE!

Chapter 24

44 1 0
By MyLifeIsWriting_

Alex's POV
____________

It is now lunch and I go to our table sitting next to Jordyn and Skylar. Tyler, or Brandon aren't here yet. I sit there talking to Jordyn and Skylar.

I hear all conversations in the cafeteria stop and I look up and see Tyler, and Brandon walk in the cafeteria. I roll my eyes when I look at all the girls staring at them.

"Tyler sit over here!" I hear one girl yell.

"No Tyler sit here!" Another yells.

"Fuck Tyler, where is Mason he is way better!" Another girl yells.

"I agree wih her." A girl states. I roll my eyes and block them out. Tyler nor Mason need their ego boosted anymore than it already has. I go on my phone amd text Justen.

Hey where are you? I need saving! Send help! - Me

Lol, I am almost out of class, I will see you soon. - Justen

What class? - Me

ELA with mrs. whatever her name is. - Justen.

Good saving, I am coming right now! - Me

What happened that was so bad that you would rather come with me? - Justen

I will tell you later, bye see you soon! - Me

Bye♥ - Justen

I quickly say bye get up and practically run to the ELA class.

Justen has the same teacher as me because the only other ELA teacher is a guy so I know exactly where to go.

I speed walk to the classroom and finally get there. I open the door and see the only one left in the class is Justen. I look at the teacher and she is grading papers. I walk over to Justen who is writing something.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Finishing my homework, I wasn't really hungry." Justen shrugs.

"Oh, that's smart." I say.

"Why are you here and not eating?" Justen asks.

"I wasn't really hungry." I say, which isn't really a lie. I am just never hungry.

"Why did you need saving?" He asked.

"Tyler, horny girls." I say.

"Oh." He says laughing. I smile.

"Yeah horny girls with Tyler, it doesn't end well." He says.

"No, no it doesn't. Especially when they are also talking about my brother." I say cringing.

"Have you ever heard things coming from Mason's room?" Justen asks trying to scare me for life.

"Gross shut up!" I say playfully punching him and covering my ears.

"Okay, fine but next time you hear things join in." He says winking. I cold tell he was joking though.

"Oh my god gross! I would never ever ever! Not in a billion years! That's nasty!" I say covering my ears again.

"I was just kidding." He says chuckling.

"No dipshit." I mumble.

"What was that?" He asks.

"Nothing." I say shrugging.

"I know you said something." He says smiling.

"I have no idea what you mean. I said nothing!" I say.

"Yes you did you liar!" He says. I start laughing.

"Wow that hurts, you think so low of me!" I saw putting my hand over my heart and wiping fake tears with my other hand while sniffling.

"Well we only just met." He smirks.

"Oh really now?" I ask.

"Yes really." He says.

"So Sunday meant nothing to you?" I ask.

He looked at me and then looked at the teacher. She was looking down grading papers still.

Justen kissed me.

He did the unexpected and kissed me when she wasn't looking!

Even more surprisingly, I kissed back and enjoyed it.

We pulled away and he smiles.

"Does that answer you question?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No, maybe you need to answer again, maybe I didn't hear you." I say smirking and he kisses me again.

"What about now?" He asks.

"Yeah, I think so but maybe just one more just to make sure." I say smiling.

"Not right now, class is going to start soon maybe later?" He asks.

"Fine." I say.

The bell rung and I walked to my locker getting my stuff out of it.

"Hey slut what are you doing?" I hear a familiar voice behind me ask.

"Christian, I warned you once." I said still pulling out supplies. I finish and close my locker and turn around.

"Repeat it again, I don't think I heard you." He says.

"Christian leave me alone." I say trying to walk past him.

Key word trying.

He shoves me backwards and next thing you know I am on the ground in pain.

"Give me one good reason why I should?" He asks.

"You give me one good reason why you are bullying me in the first place." I say only to get kicked in the side.

"I asked you first." He said.

"Yeah well, I asked you second, it doesn't matter who asked who first." I say.

This time when he tries to kick me I grab his foot and twist it. He loses balance and falls on the floor. I let go of his foot and stand up.

"I have told you before to leave me and my friends alone, you didn't listen and you got beat up again, watch what will happen next time." I say and he looks at me.

"I will never stop you whore! You don't deserve to live!" He yells.

"Thanks that means a lot, go burn in fucking hell." I tell him.

"Yeah thanks, at least I am wanted there." He says.

"I don't think that's a good thing honey." I say.

"Well it's better than not being wanted anywhere." He says.

"She is wanted here." I hear a voice say behind me.

I turn around and see Mrs. S the nice office lady. She comes over to me and puts her arm around my shoulder.

"She is wanted here on earth, she is wanted in heaven and she is wanted in this school, do you have a problem with that Mr. Collins?" Mrs. S asks.

"No I don't have a problem." He mumbles.

"Good, now you are being sent home and will be suspended for the next week." Mrs. S says.

Christian gets off the floor and then looks at her. He shifts his eyes to me and scolds me. He walks past me making sure to bump my shoulder really hard.

"Are you okay Alex?" Mrs. S asks.

"Yeah I am fine, my side just hurts a little." I say.

"Okay let's first get you to the nurse." Mrs. S says. I nod and leave my stuff where I dropped it.

"How did you know I was getting beat up?" I ask curiously.

"I got an email from your teacher that you were not in class, I checked the security cameras and saw you on the ground and Christian kicking you, I ran from the office to here and now here we are." She says.

"Thank you." I say.

"You're welecome but I have a question." She says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"How did you get from the floor with Christian kicking you to standing up with him on the floor?" She asks and I smile.

"I realized he was going to kick me everytime I didn't answer his question so I didn't answer it again and then he went to kick me so I grabbed his foot and twisted it until he fell, and then stood up." I say.

"Oh, nice job." She says.

"Thanks." I reply.

We arrive at the nurses office and I get checked out, I was sent home to rest and that's how the rest of that school day went.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 201 36
Hunter and Amelia are childhood friends. However, Amelia's feelings for Hunter aren't much of a secret. Hunter goes from girl to girl because of his...
196K 7.6K 35
"Why do you care?" I whispered out. "I worry about you and I have no clue why," he explained honestly which did make my heart sink a little. -_-_-_...
544K 28.9K 50
There is a darkness that lurks inside of me. The evil that runs through my veins is a constant reminder of the ruthless killer I once was. But someh...
182 1 12
This story was originally written on TikTok in 2nd person format. If you would like to read that version, please visit @imagine.stories321 on TikTok...