Meant To Be #wattys2019

由 oh_hi_byeee

●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
NOTE
Ramadan Mubarak
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Please don't kill me
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: Fallacies
Chapter 28: Game of Fate
Chapter 29: One step closer, two steps far.
Chapter 30: Past Lingers
Chapter 31: Flashback, Truth and Forgiveness
Chapter 32: Let Me Go
Chapter 33: Not yours.
Chapter 34: Don't let them change you
Chapter 35: Realise and Real Lies.
Chapter 36: Letting You Go
Chapter 37: Facade
Chapter 38: A Hope
Chapter 39: If It's Not You Then it's No one.
NEW BOOK ALERT
Chapter 40: When a Facade Drops
Chapter 41: Too Late?
Chapter 42: Maybe, Maybe Not.
Chapter 43: Oh Love
Chapter 44: Tears and Goodbyes
Chapter 45: One Last Time
Chapter 46: Meant To Be (Part 1)
Meant To Be- (Part 2)
You were Meant to be mine- Epilogue
THANKYOUUU
NEW BOOK ALERTTT
Intricacies and Anarchy of Life.... and Love
4 CHAPTERS UP

INTRODUCTION

10.5K 314 21
由 oh_hi_byeee

Assalam-Alaikum! Heyyy! So let's begin. Here is the introduction of all the characters so that you all can get a clear picture of what exactly the characters are like and you won't get lost.

Anabiya Malik

Anabiya is a 21 year old normal girl. Bubbly, funny, outspoken yet calm. She's calm and chaos. Intelligent? Yes. Career focused? Yes. She's a practicing Muslim. Not a perfect muslimah but trying to be one. Anabiya values people that are there in her life. For her,right now, her parents, career and friends are the most important part of her life. And her love life? Well there are guys who like her and there are silly crushes from her side too. But she wants her love and marriage to be Halal. But there is one story that was left incomplete few years ago. That left her soul broken and heart bruised. Will she find someone who'll heal her? Or the past will come running back to her?

Anabiya has just finished her studies and is looking for a good job.

Arhaan Saeed
Arhaan is a 22 year old Muslim guy. Charming, good looking, successful but kinda impatient. His father,  Mr.Abdul Saeed just made him the CEO of one of his companies but Arhaan has other plans.

There are more characters that will unfold as the story will proceed. 

................

Author's note.
Hello my munchkins!! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my story. So I'm a rookie at writing stories though I have a good plot in my mind. Hope you guys will like it. Also, Islam is perfect but we Muslims are not. So are my characters in this story.

Also for the characters, I was thinking of KJ APA  for Arhaan. Idk but he's attractive so yeah. You guys can suggest too. There are other characters too so yeah we have a lot to discuss about.

Sooooo enjoy. Love ya all.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

18.9K 1.8K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
278K 11.9K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
1.1K 4 16
"Words that I can't share." She always believed, her presence in someone's life was nothing but a bad sign. "Then comes in me, a girl silently retre...
102K 5.6K 32
AND WE CREATED YOU IN PAIRS (78:8) UNDER EDITING Note: IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKE/ERROR PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN THE COMMENTS Thanks😘 _______________________...