Wherever you are (1D & 5sos)

Von serenuccia2000

Debby is best friends with all the lads of One direction.. Everything is going fine until Niall invites the b... Mehr

Wherever you are
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 8

89 2 0
Von serenuccia2000

Ashton's P.O.V

Niall, Mikey and i are sitting on the couch while making very bad jokes.

"Hey, hey, guess why Messi didn't go to the football practise!?" Niall screams

I just knew this one would be the worst joke i had ever heard.

"We don't know!" Michael screams.

"Well, haha, you know hahaha HE DIDN'T GO BECAUSE HIS HAIR WAS MESSY!!"" 

We all laugh, tears are streaming down my face

"THAT HAHAH WAS A HAHA GOOD ONE!!"

"I've got another one!" Niall screams cheerfully

"Why did....." 

"HE WAS THE FUN-GUY!! Michael and I scream in unison

"HAHAHA  YEAH!!"

And again we laugh. I feel so lucky to have friends like them. They always understand me, and they always make me feel better..  They were the reason why i actually stopped cutting. Yeah of course i also stopped because of the fans but they were my main reason. I wanted to make them happy and proud, not worried and disappointed!

Suddenly we hear people screaming, laughing and talking. Niall's eyes grew bigger. I am sure he heard the same thing as i did.

Debby

" There are the others!" Michael says whilst he walks to the door and opens it

"Ash?!"  

Her voice enters my ears. A smile appears on my face.

"Deb?" I say whilst i drift into the  hallway.

"Ashton! i'm so sorry!!" she says while she jumps in my arms

i hug her.

Suddenly she pulled out of our hug

"Niall!!" she screams whilst also jumping into his arms.

Immediately the happy, warm feeling that was once inside of me, disappears.

I wasn't as special to Debby as Niall was...

"Hey, are you alright mate?" Zayn asks me while patting me on my back

"Yeah, i'm good thanks." i say, smiling to Zayn. 

Michael was right, i really have to tell them soon about what's really going on, before i've got to show them my new fresh cuts or even worse,  they find it out themselves.. 

Niall's P.O.V

HAHAH ASHTON'S FACE WHEN HE SAW ME AND DEBBY HUGGING!!

okay those were mean thoughts.. I never had mean thoughts like this.. Especially when it was about my closest friends aka Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn, and about other friends aka Luke, Calum, Michael... and Ashton i guess?

Oh god, of course is Ashton my friend! 

But sometimes he's just... i don't know.. 

He's always like flirting with MY girl, Debby.. Okay i know she isn't mine yet but she knew me before she knew Ashton and all the other boys expected us to become a couple.. Love can't just leave right?

Do i have to be quicker at admitting my feelings?

Do i have to be more handsome?

Do i have to sing better?

Do i have to be more romantic?

"Hey, Nialler!"

My head shot to the side.

"yes Debby?"

"Is something wrong?" She asks with a worried look

"No, i was just thinking.." I answer.

"About what kind of things?"

"You...Well, ermm you know.. those kind of thoughts..?" I say, or actually ask, hoping she didn't notice my little aka gigantic mistake

I nearly messed up!!! Why does she have to be so cute, beautiful, kind and just perfect!?

"okay then i guess!" she replies. 

Liam and Zayn look at me, i knew they had nearly burst out laughing when i made that mistake.. 

Suddenly her laugh drifts through the room. I look to the side of me and see her and Ashton "making out" Everyone was laughing.

Wow, this was such a 'good' joke! They've never done that before! Nobody ran away, crying after they did that the first time! 

"Niall help me!" she screams whilst laughing

I immediately jump up, making the other boys look confused while Liam and Zayn just laugh. 

Ashton was laying on top of Debby and he was making this weird "kissing" sound while tickling her. 

"I, I wanna save you

Wanna save your heart tonight

He'll only break ya

Leave you torn apart, oh

I can't be no superman

But for you I'll be super human

I, I wanna save ya, save ya, save ya tonight"  I  sing while i grab Ashton's sweater and try to pull him of Debby.

I see his sweater lifting up a bit, including his sleeves. Suddenly Ashton jumps up of the couch and pulls his sleeves down. I don't have any time to wonder why he did that because Ashton's unexpected action made me fall on top of Debby. Our mouths are like inches away from each other and i nearly can feel her lips on mine. Our cheeks both become red like a tomato or a red pepper. It depends on which one you like the most.. 

I hear someone whistle which made my face even more red. I quickly climb off her and give her a smile. She smiles back, giving me the Butterflies.. At least that's what everyone calls them.. I think it feels a bit like a little baby chick that's trying to fly away but just  keeps making the same mistakes and falls down while making cute sounds and just flapping with it's wings.. Or it just feels like being hungry, but not being able to eat.. I just really want to kiss Debby, but i can't because of Ashton...I swear, if i ever catch them kissing, i just will cry for 2 hours straight.. Maybe even longer..

Because c'mon..

Can something be more annoying than loving someone, knowing that, that person doesn't love you?

Can something be more annoying than loving someone while you see that your best friend is making a move on her?

Can something be more annoying than being in love with a perfect girl named Debby and being best friends with her and nearly being ready to ask her out whilst your best friend comes out all of a sudden and then just steals her away from you?.

Can something be more annoying?

I don't think so..

"Hey, can i sleep over at yours Niall?" Debby suddenly asks, breaking the comfortable yet awkward silence in the room.

"Yeah of course! but i have one problem.." I say 

"Tell me?" Debby asks, looking very confused but happy at the same time.

"Well, since the other boys are staying here too all my guest rooms are full so youll have to  share a room with someone else .." I manage to say without blushing..

"cant I sleep on the couch?" She tries

"No, you are the guest! I cant let you sleep on the couch, you can sleep in my room" I offer, smiling because of my good idea.. 

In this way my bed would contain her wonderful smell!

"Alone?" She asks a bit insecure

"Well, ermm.." i stutter

"Debby, you can sleep with me if you'd like? Then you  can just sleep in your own room!" Ashton suddenly says

"well, if she wants that then..." I say, hoping she would ignore Ashton's offer

"Yeah! i like the idea!" Debby says, making my heart sink down in my chest.. I guess the little baby chick in my tummy just died...

And again i wasn't sure if Ashton was my friend or my enemy...

.

After we all ate and had lots of fun the time had come.. I had to leave my innocent Debby with the drummer.. 

"Goodnight! Louis, Harry, Luke, Michael and  Calum say while heading to their own rooms.

"Night!" I reply

"Good luck, and good night Ni" Liam and Zayn say before also heading to their rooms

I nod, smiling to show then that everything is alright..

"Night Nialler! see ya tommorow!" Ashton cheerfully says whilst leaning in for a hug.

"night" I reply without any emotion while hugging him back.

"Goodnight Niall" Debby says, smiling

"Goodnight Debby" I whisper back before quickly heading to my own room. Debby.. We always called each other cute nicknames.. I guess everything is over now..

A song i learned when i was younger came back in my mind. I grab my teddy out of my wardrobe. Only Liam and Zayn know i still have it. They also know i only bring it out when i'm broken.. like now

Slowly i stand up and open the curtains. The stars are shining bright. The words of the songs slip out of my mouth whilst tears  stream down my face, making my teddy slowly soaking wet.

"Come out moon, come out wishing star

Come out, come out...

Wherever you are.

I'm out here in the dark,

Alone and wide awake,

Come and find me.

I'm empty and I'm cold, 

And my heart's about to break

Come and find me.

I need you to come here and find me,

'Cuz without you I'm totally lost.

I've hung a wish on every star.

It hasn't done much good so far.

I can only dream of you, 

Wherever you are.

I'll hear you laugh, I'll see you smile,

I'll be with you...

just for a while...

But when the morning comes

And the sun begins to rise,

I will lose you...

Because it's just a dream:

When I open up my eyes

I will lose you.

I used to believe in forever,

But forever's too good to be true.

I've hung a wish on every star,

It hasn't done much good so far.

I don't know what else to do...

Except to try to dream of you,

And wonder...if you're dreaming too,

Wherever you are....

Wherever you are..."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.7K 374 30
Emma Jones and Liam Payne have been the best of friends ever since they met in chorus class back in grade school. Two years after the creation of One...
398 4 10
Niall and Jenny have been going out for a while but Jenny doesn't understand why Niall wants to keep her as a secret and away from the world. All she...
64.5K 2.7K 11
In 2018 One Direction is kidnapped. A video link appears on the Internet and the whole world can follow their interactions live. Harry and Louis are...
337K 15K 25
Niall Horan is your typical directioner. His social life is pretty much non-existent as he spends so much time looking and fanboying over the newest...