Accepted With Scars

By BillyBobbyLove

"It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting... More

Accepted With Scars
Prologue
Chapter 1- Running
Chapter 2- Prepare
Chapter 4- We had a Deal
Chapter 5- What do I deserve?
Chapter 6- Burnt
Chapter 7- My Friend
Chapter 8 - Feathers, Peaches, and Cliffhangers
Chapter 9- Thanks William!!!
Chapter 10: Tainted Passion
Chapter 11- Tears
Chapter 12- What's Going On?
Chapter 13- I want to be an Uncle.
Chapter 14: Dead
Chapter 15- Gross
Chapter 16- Memories
Chapter 16: P.2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20- Saloon
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - Magic's Penance
Very Important To All And Any!!!
Chapter 23- Follow Your Magic
Not An Update
Bring In the Updates
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Cold Showers
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - A Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29- You Always Get Me In Trouble
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 - Ditto
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 3- Double Rejection

742 31 4
By BillyBobbyLove

A/N: Hope you like it! Let me know in the comments.

*Chapter 3- Double Rejection*

Ivory

I had woken up to a hard banging on my door. I flinched at the light that flooded through the window, hurting my eyes. I walked to the door, as I adjusted to being awake, my wolf remained silent. My legs felt unsteady, and my stomach rolled loudly. I opened the door, just enough to peek through. I saw Aaron, I dropped my eyes to the ground.

"Yes, Beta?" I asked, he stayed silent for a few moments. Before his voice, filled with ice, filled the air.

"I am to see you to the school. Why are you staying in such a foul place?" He asked, disgust clear in his voice. 'a foul thing in a foul place, how fitting' I thought to myself.

"I will grab my bag Sir." I said, ignoring his question. I turned around, leaving the door open, and grabbed the bag on the couch, next to where I had fallen asleep. "Do I have time to change?" I asked, feeling uncomfortable talking so much. He nodded, and I realized he followed me in. I quickly made my way to the bathroom, throwing on a pair of jeans, and a long sleeve shirt, over my clean bra and underwear. Four outfits, sat in the book-bag I carried. I had one more clean one. I needed to go to a laundry mat soon. When I walked out, Aaron was standing where I left him. He looked at me in confusion.

"Where is all your stuff?" He asked harshly. I flinched at his tone.

"Um, right here." I said lifting up my book-bag. 'Beta." I finished. He grunted, and I thought it sounded strange.

"Come on, follow me. You know, a witch is something I never met. I hear there are only 6 alive. You could do a pack a lot of good." We were walking as he talked, and I tensed. Stopping in my tracks, staring at him in wide scared eyes. I thought I was free to go? I thought they weren't going to use my powers. Before he turned to look at me, I looked back to my feet.

"I don't mean, we are going to use you." He muttered. I followed him silently. When we were walking out, the guy who had checked me in, whistled at me.

"Hot damn girl, You come back anytime." He said lustfully. I looked to my feet, and ignored him. Aaron growled, but walked forward anyway. I was used to people saying such things. I was even used to them trying to take what they wished. I couldn't stop my pack members, from taking me. But I couldn't sit by when these people tried. I was really to small, and didn't have enough muscle to fight. Humans, I could fight off, but when it came to wolves, I just had to outrun them. Unlike most wolves, I scarred, not easily, but it happened. I was also not as strong, but a lot faster. I was motioned into the passenger seat, and I sat down. He walked around, and started the car. It was silent, and I stared out the window, memorizing the way, so I would remember, until the day I ran for it.

When we pulled in front of a big building, I stepped out of the car, and Aaron followed suit. He began walking forward, saying nothing. I followed him, as the many teens stared at me. Some in anger, others in confusion, and some in fear. I kept up the pace, as he led me in the building and to an office. I kept my eyes to my feet.

"Mr. Raid? New student. The one who sighed up yesterday." Aaron said the the man on the other side of a the desk. I was handed three books, and a piece of paper.

"This is your schedule, and a map of the school. These are your text books, that go with the other classes. I am sure this school is like any other school. I know most rouges don't go to schools, and you are probably to under-educated. So pay close attention to your teachers." The man said harshly. I wondered how many wolves were here, it was obvious humans were here, by their distinct smell.

"Yes, Sir." I mumbled. I placed the books in my book bag, and Aaron touched my hand. I flinched away from him.

"You will have a locker." He said. I nodded. I wont use it, I don't trust these people.

"I prefer to keep it myself, Beta." He nodded, and I resumed staring at my feet.

"I will show you where your classes are." He showed me the room, to my first class. And I was sent in the room. Everyone in the room, turned to me. Some where human, but others weren't. The teacher sent me to a chair next to a girl with blond hair, a wolf I noticed.

"Great, I get to sit next to the roadkill." She snorted. This was supposed to be my Mathematics class. I was treated as the outcast, I had always been. And the day went by quickly. I suppose I shocked teachers, with the fact I kept up with the tests. Or the fact I flew through them, I had already acquired by Hisg-School education. I was great-full, I got through most of the day, without having to talk at all. Lunch is outside, as I was told. I had realized the girl I was stuck sitting next to was named Gia. I wanted the Alpha to be able and reject me quickly, so that he can move on. His wolf will hurt, but he will need a mate before he becomes the Alpha.

The lunch was outside. And I walked up to her, slowly, with my eyes downcast. "Gia?" I asked, in a small voice. She looked up to me, as if I was the roadkill she had aptly named me as.

"What?" She asked harshly in a cold voice. Her friends laughed.

"You seem pretty, and popular. Could you point me to the Alpha's house?" I asked, and my voice was quite but she seemed to hear me.

"People say flattery gets you no where. But I disagree. They are hot as hell, but their mamma raised them boring. The Alpha's wont fuck anyone who isn't their mate. But if you want to try, I would love to watch the roadkill get kicked out, so she isn't stinking up the pack yards." She rattled off the address, I was unsure why she said 'they' but I thanked her, and walked away. She said I need to tell her when, but I would not disrespect the Alpha, in that way. He can reject me discretely, so no one knows, I am their mate.

'I'm scared Ivory.' My wolf spoke up.

'I know Ivy, but we have made it so far. He deserves to get a mate worth having. You don't want him to hurt for the rest of his life do you?' She whimpered at the thought of our mate in pain. 'That's what I thought.' I made the rest of the day, without talking. And Aaron had found me at the end of the day, asking if I could manage myself wherever I chose to stay. I nodded yes, not feeling like talking. But set off to the address, that Gia, had given me.

The house was very far away, and I stopped at a store, to buy a few things to eat. And put my clothes in my book bag, and shifted, running would be quicker this way. And made my way to the address, my heart falling to pieces. This was it, the moment I never thought I would see. Being a made wolf, I didn't think I would have a mate. But, I guess in a way I don't, because he isn't and never will be mine. When I came to the pack area, I saw William, who ran up to me, his mom hot on his heels.

"Ivory!" He yelled, slamming into me. I caught him easily. He shoved his hand in my face again. Shoving a cast, in my eye sight. I looked at it in shock.

"What happened William?" I asked, he grinned. His mom looked at me in caution.

"Well Aaron, which I consider my brother. Told me, to not talk to rouges, and I tried to show him I was tough, I punched him as hard I can. But his stomach is like. ALL muscle.." He continued to ramble, about how it broke his wrist. But is should heal in a few weeks, because he is a wolf.

"My name is Aliee, I would prefer you not talk to my son." She said before I said anything. I nodded my head sadly. She began dragging William.

"Wait Mommy!." He ran back to me hugging me. "Can you fix my arm, I don't want to wait a couple weeks." I tried to smile, and slid the cast of his wrist gently. Aliee, watched in horror, as I placed a kiss on his arm, and then wrapped my hands around it, I felt the tingles, and imagined a full bone. He pulled his hand back, and slapped his hands together.

"IT doesn't hurt. Thanks Ivory!" He cheered hugging me. I took the chance whispering so his mother couldn't hear. 'you mustn't talk to me, or about me William. You can get me and you in a lot of trouble. Don't talk to rouges, we are dangerous.' When I pulled back, he had tears in his eyes, and nodded sadly. I turned to his mom, careful to not look in her eyes, and be disrespectful .

"Ma'am can you point me to the Alpha?" I asked, she pointed to a building, and dragged William away, who gave me a sad smile and a small wave. He was a very nice, and I would of loved to be able and know him. I turned to the building, and walked up to the door.

I cant do this, I don't know why I thought I could. I want him happy, but I don't want him to reject me.

'You have to Ivory, do it for him.' My wolf encourages sadly. I knocked on the door willing my feet to stay in one spot. In moments the door was ripped open. There he stood, his green eyes, not hidden by the sunglasses. His eyes widened, and he pulled me into a hug. I froze as he lifted my feet from the ground.

"I found my mate!! This is amazing! Mine!" He cheered, and spun me around. My wolf sent me thoughts of anger, to help me stay strong.

"We have established that. You left before I could even let you finish the rejection. Or explain." I said quietly, but as angrily as I could. He looks at me in confusion, and looks at something behind me, then a chest in pressed against my back. I turn around to see a blue eyed clone of my mate. I gape in confusion.

"Maybe you should explain then." He said coldly. I realize, I have to be rejected by two mates. My heart sinks to the ground. This blue eyed man, was the one I met first. The green eyed one, seemed to tense, and begin shaking in anger. My wolf whimpers. 'A Double Mate'. Both my mates look down at me in anger and disgust.

'A Double Rejection.' I finish for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...
1.9K 61 24
She was a human, clueless to the supernatural world. She worked helping troubled youth, and loved helping people. She had chronic illnesses, and was...
185K 7.8K 38
Re-posting. The common story is that finding a mate is supposed to make the wolf stronger. For an alpha, finding his mate, blessed by the moon goddes...
7.5M 229K 32
Lily Crawford was once loved and treasured by her whole pack but that stopped on her 14th birthday when she didn't shift like she was supposed to. In...