You + Me: Park Chanyeol Is My...

Od alpacake

My name is Do AeMi. But just call me Aemi. Who am I? Just your ordinary crazy fangirl for the one and only gr... Více

<1> "Professional"
<2> Lucky Day
<3> Am I Dreaming?
<4> Favorite Fan
<5> Changes
<6> Empty
<7> Broken
<8> Revenge Is Sweet
<9> I Am Me
<10> First Date
<11> Risk
<12> Tension Filled Air
<13> Theme Park
<14> You Only Need Me
<15> I Am A Trainee
<16> Adjusting
<17> Coincidence?
<18> Suspicion Everywhere
<19> Betrayal Hurts
<20> Trust Is How You Get Hurt
<21> Blur
<23> Love
It's Finished!
<25> (Unreleased Chapter) Wedding Day
<26> (Unreleased Chapter) Pregnant
<27> Bonus Chapter- Family
<28> Bonus Chapter 2
<29> Bonus Chapter 3

<22> It's Time

1.5K 45 8
Od alpacake

Aemi's POV

>End Of Flashback<

I looked down at my hands after telling the story. "So yeah...that's partly why I changed you know?"

Chanyeol eyes were wide from the story. "I'm so sorry Aemi."

I shook my head. "It's okay. I mean-it's not okay, but you didn't do anything wrong."

Chanyeol caressed my hand.

"I think, I'm going to quit. I'll continue with law school." I finally said. "It won't work out."

The idol sighed and looked down. "I understand that..."

"We all sometimes can't get what we want." I said. "I can't become an idol."

"I'll support you no matter what."

"Thank you." I smiled.

>Two Years Later<

"SM'S NEW GIRL GROUP HAS FINALLY ARRIVED. THE LONG WAIT IS OVER, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN; D-Dee!!!!"

That's us.

We made it.

My group mates and I emerged on stage, feeling confident, feeling proud. We worked hard for our D-Day.

All eight of us performed our debut song, then sat down in desperate chairs on stage with the emcee.

"So, our new angels of the kpop community!! D-Dee, how does it feel to finally make your debut?"

"It feels really great." I said first, being one of the older members. "We worked very hard for this, and we are extremely elated to know that everyone is accepting us."

"Please, go ahead and introduce yourselves!"

"Ne."

Going from one end to another, the eight girls introduced themselves. Once the girls all introduced themselves, the emcee moved onto the next question.

"So, explain please why you guys chose the name 'D-Dee' and how?"

"We thought it sounded cool and stylish. We didn't want so flashy and it seems kind of retro." One of the group members said.

The emcee nodded. "Yes, I personally really like it."

"Thank you!"

"So, I must ask this one question. Not to bring the spotlight on you or anything, but Do Aemi, what happened two years ago, that made you almost not debut?"

"Ah yes." I nodded. "I got into a car accident. And broke something in my leg. The doctor said that it was so serious, that I might been be able to walk properly ever."

"That's terrible!"

"I lost hope and almost quit training, to keep on with my law studies. But I gave it two months to look for improvement. I worked very hard to get back to my normal leg work. And I did see improvement. It was a miracle." I took a breath. "The thing that kept me going were my friends-" I gestured to my group mates. "-and the thought of not letting my loved ones down."

"And as we can see, it worked. You're back on your feet and healthy again, correct?"

"Yes. I am back to my normal condition now. I can't explain how glad I am, it really is a miracle."

The emcee clapped. "That's truly inspirational to those whom have struggled to the same things, I assume. Thank you for setting a good role model for others to look up to Miss. Aemi."

I nodded and smiled. "Don't give up."

"I know I'm giving you a lot of spotlight right now, sorry to the other members, but I have another question."

I nodded.

"I heard rumors floating around that you're quite close to EXO's Park Chanyeol. Can you explain your relationship? Are you two dating?"

I sighed and laughed. "We are very close. Actually, this whole group is quite close with EXO. That's all I will say." I winked.

The audience 'ooohed'. And the emcee laughed.

"I'm happy for your successful debut girls! Everyone wishes you the best of luck."

•••

The show finally ended and all eight of us returned backstage.

Some were jumping around, some were already passed out on the sofa. It was a good day.

I sat down and thought back to my struggles in the past.

"Aemi, why are you crying?" One of my group mates giggled. "You must be very happy."

I nodded and wiped my tears away. "I was just thinking about everything that led up to this." I laughed. "What am I doing?"

"UNNIE! LET'S HAVE A PARTY! MY HOUSEEEE---" Another voice yelled.

I saw that a pillow was thrown at the loud voice.

"Oh shoot! Don't interrupt her sleep, you gon' get it now hun." Someone else said.

I laughed. "I love you guys so much."

"Awww~" Someone yelled and made a heart with their hands.

"COME HERE UNNIE!!!"

"AHH STAY AWAY!"

•••

>Four Years Later<

"Chanyeol!" I yelled. "Hurry up!"

Chanyeol's back was turned to me as he was doing something. He faced me again and ran to me. "JAGIYAAAA!!!" He suddenly yelled, chasing me with his arms open.

I cringed. "Yah! We're in public!!" I said running away.

Voices around the street were heard as people started to recognize us. "That's D-Dee's Aemi! And EXO's Chanyeol!!"

"They've been dating for a long time, right?"

"I'm surprised they haven't broke up."

"Awww so cute!!!"

I sighed and pulled my mask back up. I grabbed Chanyeol's arms and led him into the fine dining restaurant we were going to eat in. "You don't need to tell the entire world every time we go out."

Chanyeol shrugged and wrapped his arms around my neck from behind, planting a small kiss on my cheek. "I want everyone to know though! Even the ants on the sidewalks."

"Well maybe the ants don't want to know." I said.

"Why wouldn't they??" Chanyeol frowned.

"Because somewhere in Antland, there is a sweet couple as cute as us. We can't take their spotlight!"

Chanyeol paused and started to laugh. His laughing was so loud and attracted so much attention.

"Shhhhh!!" I put a hand over his mouth.

"You're so cute jagiya."

The waiter led us to a table and I found that it was very romantic. The cliche rose in the middle of the table, with candles around it.

"This is nice." I said.

"Very." Chanyeol picked up the menu.

"Oh, I want this!" I pointed to a food. "Oh and this too!" I soon pointed to a total of 6 dishes.

Chanyeol shrugged. "Knock yourself out."

After our food was delivered, the both of us ate like we would never eat again. The food as extra fine and fancy.

"Yah~ I'm so full. That was so good." I said as I sat back in my seat. Then I remembered I was still an idol and sat back up, protecting my image.

Chanyeol suddenly became quiet. Whenever I tried to make conversation, he would respond weirdly. I was starting to get worried.

"Hey Chanyeol, is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Yeah- I-I mean no-"

I raised my eyebrow. "Why are you acting so weird?"

Chanyeol slumped his shoulders and sighed. "W-well-"

He suddenly stood up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y'all must hate me for cutting this off bahahahaha :)) see ya in the next chapter!! It's almost ending :,(

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

10.5K 1K 45
"I'm just no one. He is the famous student in this school meanwhile me, a new student that just a nerd and silent girl." - Kim Taeyeon ...
108K 5.1K 40
A ChanBaek Fanfiction. A fragile boy with an accordian heart and a Giant cloaked with thunder. Green and Blue, As they collide, A vision, Of Ecstasy...
8.9K 723 40
Entering a new country, Aeri a young cold, hardworking, tomboyish girl under circumstances is made Editor and Choreographer of popular boy band group...
1.4K 83 14
Park Chanyeol. A famous model who have some attitude problem. Meets.. Byun Baekhyun A rising model whose popularity boost up instantly. My First ever...