Silent Hill Game Characters...

By ascyria

This is book 1 Its going to be about the Silent Hill the 1st game. This will be about all of its game char... More

Alessa Gillespie (Character)
Cheryl Mason (Character)
Cybil Bennett (Character)
Dahlia Gillespie (Character)
Greys (Character)
Harry Mason (Character)
Heather Mason (Character)
Jodie Mason (Character)
K. Gordon (Character)
Lisa Garland (Character)
Michael Kaufmann (Character)
Norman Young (Character)
Air Screamer (Monster)
Bloodsucker (Monster)
Creeper (Monster)
Floatstinger (Monster)
Grey Child (Monster)
Groaner (Monster)
Hanged Scratcher (Monster)
Incubator (Monster)
Larval Stalker (Monster)
Monster Cybil (Monster)
Mumbler (Monster)
Night Flutter (Monster)
Parasite (Monster)
Puppet Doctor (Monster)
Puppet Nurse (Monster)
Romper (Monster)
Split Head (Monster)
Stalker (Monster)
Twinfeeler (Monster)
Wormhead (Monster)
Ending Cheats
Misc. Unlockables Cheats
Obtaining The UFO Ending
Glitches
References and Homages
Extra Options
Alternative Opening Scene
Secret Items
Secret Weapons
Authors Note

Silent Hill 1 Game Description

371 7 8
By ascyria

   Silent Hill is a survival horror video game for the PS and it was published by Konami and was developed by Team Silent, a Konami Computer Entertainment Tokyo group. It is the first installment in the Silent Hill series, the game was released in North America on January 31, 1999. It was released in Japan and Europe later that year. Silent Hill uses a third-person view, with real-time 3D environments. To mitigate limitations of the hardware, developers liberally used fog and darkness to muddle the graphics. Unlike earlier survival horror games that focused on protagonists with combat training, the player character of Silent Hill is an " everyman ".

   The game follows Harry Mason as he searches for his missing adopted daughter in the eponymous fictional American town of Silent Hill. He stumbles upon a cult conducting a ritual to revive a deity it worships, he discovers its true origin. There are 5 game endings, to get them you have to choose certain actions by the player, including one joke ending.

   Silent Hill received positive reviews from critics on its release and was commercially successful. It is considered a defining title in the survival horror genre, moving away from B movie horror emphasizing atmosphere. Various adaptations of Silent Hill have been released, including a 2001 visual novel, the 2006 feature film Silent Hill, and a 2009 reimagining of the game, titled Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. The game was followed by Silent Hill 2 in 2001.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 998 35
This was my first fanfic ever so hope you like it -[Warnings below]- ‼️YES this does contain blood, maybe a bit of gore in some places but I'll put a...
293K 6.5K 37
*Book 2 of the Lockstar Series* As we are told when we are children life is never easy. You don't get the toys you want, or the high paying job, you...
3.9K 135 34
This is book 2 Its going to be about the Silent Hill 2 the 2nd game. This will be about all of its game characters and monsters "enemies" . It wil...
20.4K 624 30
So I told you the sequel was coming and here it is! Get ready For more sadness and less shadows. EDIT: I seem to have deleted the first book however...