Oh just give up already, Mr...

By something_hopeless

Meet Christina Fellows. She is the new girl in town, and on her first day, she manages to piss of the Alpha... More

Ch 1 Oh just give up already, Mr. Alpha
Ch 2 What have I gotten myself into?
Ch 3 Abusive much?
Ch 4 Locked up emotions
Ch 5 The confession
Ch 6 I don't mind
Ch 7 He had it coming
Ch 8 Accept Fate
Ch 9 Vulnerable
Ch 10 Leave me alone!
Ch 11 Unanswered questions
Ch 13 Betrayal
Ch 14 Wait what?
Ch 15 Trapped
Ch 16 Locked in- literally.
Ch 17 You're kidding me, right?
Ch 18 Rejected mate
Ch 19 Damn super senses
Ch 20 Hidden past
Ch 21 Alpha Collins
Ch 22 I love you
Ch 23 Can I forgive?
Ch 24 The Date
Ch 25 What happens now?
Ch 26 The Almost Escape
Ch 27 The Rouges
Ch 28 The Rescue
Ch 29 More than anything
Ch 30 The Morning After
Ch 31 The War

Ch 12 Confession time

179K 4.5K 1K
By something_hopeless

_____________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 12

It's been a full week since I have last seen Cole.

A full freaking week.

His friends haven't been in school either, which leads me into thinking that something bad happened to him. And in all truth, I was worried about him. I wanted to know that he was safe- I needed to know. Just the thought of Cole being hurt or in trouble made me want to rush to his aid.

Maybe it was something I did.

WAIT. He hurt me. He was the one that was about to nearly kill me. Why did I care? I have no reason to.

"Something bothering you?" Mandy asked me

"No... well..." I trailed off, unsure if I should tell her the truth.

We were walking back from school.

"Mandy, I'm worried about Cole. Actually, I am terrified." I whispered, turning to face her.

"I can't help it, I feel connected to him. I cant describe it, but I feel like it's necessary to be with him always." I whispered the last part, staring at the sidewalk.

Silence.

I looked up at Mandy, confused. She was tensed up and had gone completely pale.

"Wh-When you touch him or he touches you... Do you feel sparks?" She asked quietly, searching my eyes with hers.

"How-" I started asking

"Damn it Christina, answer the question!" She snarled, becoming more frantic.

"Yes. There are sparks. No- more than that. It's like there are freaking fireworks going off overtime we touch, and don't get me started on the kisses." I admitted

"Fuck." She muttered, "Listen, I have to go, see you tomorrow?"

She didn't let me answer, just walked away.

What was that all about?

____________________________________________________________________

Ian's POV

I was casually sprawled out on the couch- exhausted.

Today had been hectic.

First of all, Cole was still all angry and violent even though it's been a week since the accident.

Second of all, the pack members started moving in today, which meant we had a pack meeting tonight.

And lastly, today was my eighteenth birthday- today I was supposed to finally find my mate.

I knew I had to find my mate, my wolf was begging me to, but I was just too tired. I could hear Cole throwing stuff around in his room, and was forced to ignore the questioning looks from the other pack members who were carrying their stuff inside.

Sometimes I wish I could run away.

But I just couldn't.

Not only am I the beta of the most respected/ feared pack in the world, but I live in the best town. Well it was. Before, this town used to be only made up of werewolves and witches. It still is, that is if you don't include the Fellows.

See, we only let her family move here because we thought they were werewolves too. I mean, Christina's father had been one, so I guess we just assumed.

So now, everything we do is limited, only slightly. I mean, Cole wasn't going to let some human control the way of life in Wisteria.

Suddenly there was a rapid pounding coming from the door. I groaned and slowly got off the couch, lazily making my way to the door.

"Wha-" I started, then froze, as did the girl in front of me.

Her gorgeous blonde hair and deep blue eyes were absolutely breathtaking. I wanted her. I wanted her right now.

Her eyes widened.

"Mate." I growled possessively

_______________________________________________________________________

Mandy's POV

I made my way towards the pack house. I was furious.

It all made sense. The way he was acting in school and out of school made it quite obvious he wanted her, and after hearing what she said, I was positive it was true.

Cole was Christina's mate.

The reason I was mad was because of the way he was still whoring around. He knew he had a mate- no doubt about it. Yet he was still sleeping with a fair amount of girls in our pack. Now I'm not saying the girls in our pack are whores, it's Cole. He is pretty much irresistible.

I walked past the open gate, ignoring the strange looks from fellow pack members and stomped up to the door and began rapidly knocking.

After a couple minutes passed, the door finally opened, revealing a sleepy looking Ian. Damn he looked fuckable.

Wait what?

"Wha-" he started to say. Then he froze.

I was frozen, rooted to the spot. I felt a connection between us.

Then I heard it.

"Mate." He growled possessively

Oh shit.

Ian was my mate? The beta of our pack was my mate?

"Are you sure?" I whispered, entranced by his gorgeous green eyes and his deep black hair.

In a second, I was pressed up against the side of the house. He looked into my eyes- his were full of lust. I lunged forward, pressing my lips against his. The whole kiss was full of passion and love.

By the time he pulled away we were breathing heavily, foreheads pressed together.

"Yes..." He breathed out, "I'm sure."

________________________________________________________________________

Christina's POV

I sat on my bed eating chocolate.

Yeah, be jealous. Be very jealous.

I groaned and literally rolled off the bed and crawled towards the door. I made my way down the stairs and only stood up when I reached the front door.

"Mom I'm going for a walk!" I yelled

"Okay honey! Have fun!" My mom yelled back from the living room.

Have fun? On a walk?

I smiled a little. My mom is always trying to keep me happy.

"Thanks mom!" I called back, shutting the door as I did.

I made my way to the forest- my sanctuary. Ever since I first discovered the place, I have constantly come when I needed to clear my mind.

I breathed in the woodsy air, it instantly calmed me down. I reached the clearing after about fifteen minutes. I walked over the the small willow tree in the center. I crawled underneath it, and curled up with my head resting on a nearby rock.

I drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

______________________________________________________________________

Cole's POV

I stared at my room.

It looked like a hurricane had gone through it. Broken frames, shattered glass, and clothes were strewn across the room.

Angrily, I made my way down the stairs. Thank god there weren't any pack members in the house right now. I wasn't in the mood to talk. So much that I had even canceled our pack meeting. Because of that, I know there are going to be many questions.

I checked around to make sure that Ian or the other guys weren't around. Satisfied, I opened the door and stopped moving.

"What the hell?" I muttered

Ian pulled away from- Mandy?

"Cole, I found my mate!" Ian said, proudly holding Mandy close to himself.

"That's great." I told him dryly.

A look of annoyance crossed Ian's face.

"Damn it Ian. You could at least be happy for me." Ian snapped, shaking slightly.

Mandy nuzzled her face against his neck.

"Shh... It's okay Ian, calm down." She murmured against his neck.

Instantly Ian calmed down and smiled gratefully at Mandy. She smiled back and turned to look at me.

"Are you okay Cole?" She asked. It looked like she was holding back, as if for some reason she was angry with me.

"Peachy. Just fucking peachy." I snarled at her.

Ian took a protective stance in front of her, growling at me.

I let a feral growl rip through my throat, silencing Ian.

I walked past them and continued by the gate. I was fucking pissed off. It was getting dark so I morphed into my wolf right there on the sidewalk.

I was proud of my wolf. Of course it was the largest in the pack, as I am Alpha and all. To top it off, it was completely white. A pure white wolf.

I bounded to the forest.

I was heading for the clearing when I smelled it- her.

No.

She couldn't be here. No way in hell. I burst into the clearing and was calmed completely. That was until I spotted what was under the willow tree- who was under the will tree.

Christina.

My mate.

She was peacefully sleeping under the willow tree, curled up and snoring softly. I smiled internally at the sight. She is so beautiful, why couldn't she be a werewolf? It would make everything so much easier.

I carefully crawled up to her, making sure to not wake her up. Once i reached her, I inhaled her scent deeply. Vanilla, cherries, and chocolate. My wolf howled with delight.

Oh fuck.

_____________________________________________________________________

Christina's POV

I woke with a start.

What was that noise?

My heart stopped beating. My throat went dry and my eyes bugged out. A giant pure white wolf towered above me. Staring at me as if it was analyzing something.

I looked into its eyes. They were a gorgeous light blue, and for some reason I felt like I had seen them before.

I was immediately calmed, I felt comfortable around the wolf. I actually felt like I was being drawn to it.

Yeah right. Calm my ass.

I scooted back, pretty much backwards crab walking. Oh and I was screaming.

Yeah, I was screaming bloody murder.

The wolf backed up, looking at me weirdly.

"Get away from me!" I screamed, "Stay away!"

The wolf actually looked taken aback, and cast me one more fleeting glance before bounding away.

1 hour later

I was lost.

It had taken me forever to calm down, and by the time I finally did, it was pitch black. So I tried to get back home, really I did. But eventually I just gave up. There's no way I was going to get home.

I panicked, I was about to cry.

"Help! Help me please!" I cried out.

I fell to the ground, "S-Somebody!" I choked out.

Suddenly a beam of light was being shone on my face.

"Hello?" I called out, blinded by the light.

"Christina?"

I stood up and ran to him. Within seconds I was wrapped in his arms. I was lifted off the ground and he cradled me into his chest.

"I've got you baby, I will never let you go." He whispered into my ear.

I smiled against his chest.

"Cole... I don't hate you..." I whispered before falling into a deep sleep.

But just as I was about to go unconscious, I heard words I never thought I would ever hear from Cole.

"I don't hate you either baby... in fact, I may be in love with you."

___________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.7K 38
Sierra is the alpha's daughter and only child, yet she's kept hidden in the pack house like some best kept secret. Her father never includes her in p...
235K 8.9K 32
My name is Mia and when I was a child my mother made a choice risking everyone's safety. The choice was a sacrifice that resulted in my mate being Lu...
489K 16.3K 25
Jane is bullied and made fun of everyday for being 'too fat'. Not a day goes by that someone doesn't say anything about her weight. One day, Jane dec...
222K 7.1K 35
We all know the cliche story about the girl whose mate is the alpha and she gets rejected then kidnapped and all of a sudden they are in love and hav...