I won't let me lose you

By bieberstoriez

Sequel to Believe Tour More

New Story
One: Before the break up
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Purpose
Eight
Nine
First Show
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Opening act
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
That should be me
19
20: Date w neels
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
Catching Feelings
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter fourty two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter fourty four
Chapter fourty five
Chapter fourty six
Chapter fourty seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter --
Ghost of you

33: Maria

705 21 3
By bieberstoriez

Charlotte's POV

I let out a tired laugh as David said something stupid.

We were all sitting in the dark, with candles and flashlights to keep us from bumping into each other or falling.

I slept through most of the hurricane, I thought everything was fine. The wind did make scary noises during the beginning, and then it was all rain, I didn't think it was a big deal. That was until we first stepped outside.

My grandma lost her house due to a flood in her neighborhood, so I'm thankful that she stayed with us, only god knows what would've happened if she hadn't.

Our phones weren't working so, my dad stopped by to check on us. So did the rest of the family. Today we gathered at my moms place to make a huge cook out before the food went bad due to the lack of electricity.

Our hopes of it returning had already burnt out so. This was our remedy.

Our only entertainment was each other. We hung out now more than ever, we volunteered to clean up the streets, and help out in the neighborhood as much as we could.

We're patiently waiting for things to get normal, but it doesn't seem like it will any time soon.

Justin's POV

It's been a week since the hurricane happen. I've tried to dial Charlotte almost everyday, but there's no change. Her phone seems to be out of service still.
I've tried calling Ariana, David, and even tried Cameron's number, which I didn't even know I had. But it's no use. None of them have service.

I sighed as I scrolled through my contacts, thinking about who haven't I tried calling yet.

I came across Amy's contact and pondered on wether it was even worth trying calling her. I tapped on her number and pressed my phone to my ear, hoping that by some miracle I'll be able to reach her and find out how they're doing.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Justin? Honey, are you there?"

I heard her voice and stood up from my seat. I covered my mouth with my hand as my heart began to beat faster.

"Amy? He-hey, I've been trying to reach you guys, are you guys okay?" I anxiously asked. "I've been trying to keep up with the news but- but they don't show anything good. I've been worried sick."

"Yes hon, we're all safe." "I didn't even know my phone worked until you called!" She said surprised.

"I'm- I'm happy to hear that." I said as I let out a deep breath. "How are things actually going?" I asked. "Is it as horrible as they make it seem?"

She let out a deep breath and said "Things are a bit scary. There's zero electricity, no water service, and we're running out of diesel for the generator. And the whole island is short on food and other supplies." "But we're managing."

I nodded as I ran my hands through my hair. "How is Charlotte?" I asked. "She's okay." She said, making me nod. "She's outside with David and Ashley, I'll pass her the phone if you want."
"No!" "No. That's alright." I said. Although I was worried sick about her these past days, I was too scared to talk to her.

"Are you sure?" She asked. "Yeah. I just wanted to know about her." I said. "Listen, uh, is there a way that I can help you guys? In anything?"

She let out a deep breath and said "Normally I wouldn't accept your help but..." -she let out another shaky breath and said- "we weren't prepared for something this big."

"It's okay. I really do want to help, in whatever way I can." I said. "Maybe I can send you guys some supplies, maybe food? I- I really don't know. Whatever you guys need."

"I don't trust that it'll actually get to us." "There's a lot of issues in regards to that right now."

I sighed and nodded as I tried to think of something.

"What if I fly you guys over here? It won't fix anything but at least you can stay somewhere safe and comfortable." I suggested. "Aw honey. That's so sweet but, there are no flights available right now, I've checked." She said. "I can send a private plane." I said.

"Oh sweetheart, I can't ask that of you." She said. "No, I'm offering." I said. I heard her sigh and she stayed silent, like she was thinking about it. "Let me do this for you guys." I said. If things were getting so bad, I don't want them to stay over there. I want them to be safe.

"Alright." She said. "Okay." I said. "I-I'm gonna talk to scooter and we'll get everything ready for you guys , okay?"

"Thank you Justin." "Thank you so much."

"Of course."

We ended the call and I was finally able to calm down. I was finally able to breath. All these days I've been thinking the worst case scenarios. I didn't know anything, all I knew was that if something happened to Charlotte, and our last conversation was it for us... I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

Charlotte's POV

"No way!" I argued. "We're going and that's final." My mom said.  "I'd rather starve to death, watch my body decompose, or be caught up in another hurricane." I said, which made David laugh.

My mom crossed her arms and said "Just because he's the one helping us doesn't mean we're going to see him. We won't stay with him."

I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

"Besides, what happened between you two that you can't stand to see him. Last time he was here you were inseparable." She said.

"Nothing." I said. "I'm not going to California mom. And less if it's on his plane."

"I beg to differ." She said as I grabbed a flashlight and walked away, ignoring her:

There's no way I'm going with this. I don't want to have any connection to that jerk. He blocked me! Everywhere! Instead of maintaining a normal conversation like adults, he just blocked me. Who does that?

I didn't ask him to leave my life, I didn't tell him I didn't want to be with him. I do, or I did.

All I wanted was time. Everything was happening at the same time, Neels and I breaking up, him finding out the truth, then me going out with him, the kissing, it was all overwhelming! I didn't get any time to process anything!

But he chose to push me away...

I laid down on my bed and crossed my arms.

I know I'm gonna end up going. There isn't even food here, even water is hard to achieve in this goddamn colony. We're living worse than the flinstones. Due to the lack of electricity, I sleep every night in my own puddle of sweat! Then, if I want to take a shower, I have to use cups for a limited amount of water, because even non potable water is hard to get. Same goes with food, we don't eat a lot to avoid running out of it.

My eyes were burning as I held back the urge to cry. I didn't want to see him, no matter how horrible things are in this place, I'd rather stay than face him.

I just wish it wasn't his plane, that we weren't going to California, where it's so obvious that I might run into him.

Well... at least I could go back to working. That's a plus.

I have to admit, having him block me hurt. I'm not used to being so disconnected from him. Even when we're not together, we always ended up talking to each other, even if it's a five minute conversation. Or we would always know what the other one was up to due to social media. Ever since the last day I saw him, I know nothing about him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 1.3K 110
9K 85 30
Sheyla is an ordinary girl, the type that isn't obsessed with teen heartthrob, Justin Bieber. One day her belieber best friend takes her to both of t...
48.7K 1K 14
When Ally Braun has to join the pop sensation Justin Bieber on the "BELIEVE TOUR" who she thinks is a self centered JERK who takes her father from he...