Why Me || Taylor Caniff

By cutemaloley

Danielle goes with her two best friends to meet her favorite internet famous guy, Taylor Caniff. When she mee... More

Beginning
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
A/N
Another A/N

3

13.1K 261 26
By cutemaloley

Danielle

"We're here!" I shouted so Katie and Randie would wake up.

Katie groaned and put her face to the window. "So pretty," she mumbled.

"I know!" I said excitedly.

Randie was still asleep, so I decided to wake her up like she wakes me up.

"RANDIE! WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I shouted. "WE'RE HERE, AND WE'RE GOING TO CHECK INTO THE HOTEL!" I yelled.

We were staying at the Capitol Park Hotel for the whole week that we were going to be here, so I hope that it's a good hotel.

"FUCK YOU! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" Randie screamed at me and pulled her blanket over her head.

"You can sleep in the hotel, now come on!" I smacked her when I parked the car.

"FINE!"

"Thank you!" I smiled and got out of the car to get my bag. The girls got out and grabbed theirs too, then we started walking towards the entrance.

* * *

After we checked in, we all ran to the elevator. As we got upstairs and into the room, we jumped on the beds.

"I'm gonna go to bed," I told the girls as I got dressed in my plain white shirt and Indiana sweats.

"I'm sleeping with you!" Katie yelled.

"Mk." I laughed and turned the lights off.

"I'm gonna walk around," Randie said after she got in her sweats and Jack & Jack shirt.

"Okay, night Randie."

"Goodnight YA DICKS!" She laughed and walked out of the room.

* * *

Randie

I walked out of my hotel room and started to walk down the hall. I didn't know where I was going, but hopefully it will be somewhere entertaining. I know that I'm not going to be able to sleep at all tonight because I slept most of the ride here.

"I'm sick and tired of you thinking that I'm going to cheat on you when I am gone!" I heard a guy yelling.

"NO, I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU DON'T THINK I'M HONEST, FAITHFUL, OR TRUSTWORTHY! GOODBYE!" the guy yelled and breathed aloud. I grabbed my phone out of my sweats band and unlocked it. I opened snapchat and started recording.

"In this hotel, listening to some rand-" I didn't finish my sentence because I ran into someones chest and he fell on me. He was laying right on top of me.

"Sorry," I heard a familiar voice.

"No it was my fault. I wasn't paying attention." I realized my phone was still recording on snapchat so I stopped it. I know I got the guy in the video because my phone turned the other way.

I looked up from my embarrassment and saw who it was. Fuck. Me.

_________________

So what happens next? Can you guys guess? Yas or NAH?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 8.8K 31
Paige Caniff is joining magcon with her big brother Taylor. Paige is constantly bullied for being Taylors sister and apparently is only famous becaus...
8K 142 15
Twins are supposed to be a blessing. You try for one and get two. You love them equally. What if one twin out shines the other? Jordan feels like she...
14.5K 442 39
what happens when sarah moves to Indiana and meets taylor will they fall in love read more for love,heartbreaks and more
73.2K 896 54
What happens when nashs younger sister and hayes twin comes with them on magcon and falls in love with 2 of the guys