Addicted

By daddyclessia

A chance encounter at Lauren's work place is all that's needed to thrust her into a world she denied herself... More

chapter 1 - Miss 'Legs For Days'
Chapter 2 - Own me
chapter 3 - Kind hearted
Chapter 4: The next step
Chapter 5: My person
Chapter 6: The past
Chapter 8: Gravity
Chapter 9: Eclipse
Chapter 10: Coincidences and Trust
Chapter 11: Unconditionally
Chapter 12: Mine
Chapter 13: Energy
Chapter 14: Higher
Chapter 15: Cherish
Chapter 16: Gold
Chapter 17: Fire, meet Gasoline.
Chapter 18: Destined
Chapter 19: Beginnings
Chapter 20: Red
Chapter 21: Healing
Chapter 22: Something New

Chapter 7: Earn it

11.7K 272 150
By daddyclessia

Home is Camila's apartment, and Lauren kind of likes that.

It's familiar and warm and the minute they walk in everything falls from Lauren's shoulders. Camila takes her jacket for her with a smile, like every other time, and she wordlessly puts the kettle on. Humming to Lauren from the kitchen if she wants coffee or tea.

Lauren bites her lip, sitting on the couch. So many thoughts are running through her head, so many that she can't pinpoint what she wants to say. It doesn't make sense, it shouldn't make sense, but after all that happened all Lauren wants is for Camila to tell her she's okay. Look after her. Put her in her place. Tell her she isn't disgusting and that she's good in every sense of the word.

She wants it, so bad, she just doesn't know how to ask for it.

When the younger woman doesn't answer, Camila frowns, walking to the living room where Lauren sits. She takes in her worried lip, her fidgety hands, how quiet she is. Camila's face softens, and she wordlessly walks over and sits next to the other woman. Tucking a piece of hair behind Lauren's ear and kissing just below her jaw softly, making Lauren close her eyes with a hum.

"You wanna talk about it?"

Lauren breathes in, shakily, softly shaking her head no. And Camila notices with a start that there's tears in her eyes.

"Hey hey, it's okay. We don't have to talk about it" Lauren sends her a relieved look, and as Camila smiles reassuringly to her, getting up as she goes to make their warm drinks, Lauren's desperate voice suddenly calls out. Reaching out a hand and grabbing to Camila's wrist.

"Camz, wait I-"

Camila looks down to Lauren's hand, how pleading her eyes look, and she immediately sits down again. Pulling Lauren into her arms and shushing her, letting her melt against her chest and nuzzle into her neck. Her heart is breaking for the other woman, how she seems at a loss for words. How she looks in a daze, shaky and lost.

"Lauren? It's okay. I'm here"

Camila feels Lauren breathe in, hold tighter to her, and mumble something into her neck that Camila can't quite catch. It makes her chuckle slightly, Lauren can be such a puppy sometimes. 

"Lo? Can you repeat that baby?"

Lauren pulls back slightly, looking down shyly, worrying her bottom lip. The name has her melting against Camila, coaxing the words out of her. "I don't know how to ask for it"

Camila frowns slightly, confused, but realisation comes over her face when she realises what Lauren means.

And god, how could she miss this? In all their communication and talking, when they first tried this, why didn't Camila let Lauren know it was okay to come to her when she needed it? When Lauren needed their dynamic? That it was okay to ask her Mistress these things? It makes Camila chastise herself, and although they haven't made themselves official, it honestly makes Camila feel like the worst sort-of-girlfriend and dom.

"Baby, oh my god, I'm so sorry" Lauren looks up to her, her eyebrows furrowed, and Camila elaborates with an apologetic look on her face. "I never said that you could come to me, that it's okay if you want it. It's all well and good me initiating it, but there's nothing wrong with you wanting too as well"

Lauren smiles softly, closing her eyes with how Camila runs her fingers through her thick hair. Lovingly. And all her worries just melt away.

"Although I'm your Mistress, we're equals Laur. Okay babygirl?"

Lauren opens her eyes, she kisses Camila softly, feeling how the older woman smiles against her lips, and pulls back after a moment. The words making her slip further and further. "You're amazing, you know that?"

Camila laughs lightly. "So I've been told"

And in the next moment, everything shifts. And at this point in time it's natural, so natural that it's only when Camila lets the hand that was running through her hair fall to the back of Lauren's neck, squeezing lightly and scratching softly with her nails, does Lauren realise how far she slipped. She wants to be good, and taken, and told that she's okay.

She wants to be Camila's. In every sense of the word. Hers. She wants Camila to mumble "Mine" against her lips and melt into the couch.

And with the way Camila's grip tightens that slightest bit more at Lauren's answering breath hitch, Camila wants Lauren just the same. She kisses Lauren again, biting down on her lip, drawing out whimpers from the younger girl as she massages lightly at her neck. Coaxing every little sound she can get out of Lauren.

"What do you want pet? Tell me"

Lauren lets her head lull when Camila moves to her neck, still at a loss for words, her insecurities still under the surface. "I w-want..."

Lauren trails off, and it urges Camila to dig her nails in the back of Lauren's neck, making her gasp as she speaks into Lauren's throat, sucking and kissing her way down. "Tell me baby girl. That was an order"

Camila's voice is a low growl, and it makes Lauren whimper again. Not being able to form the words as much as she wants to, it's like her throat is closing up, refusing to utter the words. But she wants it.

Camila must sense how deep rooted this is in Lauren, so she stands up, Lauren immediately whining at the loss of contact as Camila simply lifts her chin up with her finger. Hushing her when Lauren goes to speak.

"W-wait-"

"Kitten, did I say you could speak?"

Lauren's mouth immediately clicks shut, with how Camila's voice sounds and the pet name, the younger woman is almost falling to pieces with how much she wants Camila.

And Camila herself simply holds to Lauren's chin, thumb rubbing at Lauren's bottom lip.

"I want you to stay here," Camila's voice is raspy, low, and leaving no room for argument. "and kneel"

Lauren blinks, swallowing once, breath lost at the simple command. Every fibre in her being reacts to it, and she nods her head. Falling to her knees when Camila lets go of her chin.

The sight of Lauren on her knees for her, submissive and her gaze trusting, ignites something in Camila that is hard to swallow. Instead, she lets her hand move to Lauren's cheek, rubbing her thumb softly against her jawline.

"Good girl"

Her words sound like a purr, and Lauren closes her eyes at the touch. Body shivering in pleasure at the praise. And when she opens her eyes again, Camila's kissing her cheek, pulling back as she gives Lauren a final look.

"I'm going to get a few things, stay here like the good girl you are, okay baby?"

Lauren nods as she walks away, and the younger woman almost, almost calls out to her. But she catches herself just in time, mouth opening slightly just then to click shut again. I can be good, I can be good. Just don't move, do what Mistress says. She lets her hands rest in her lap, playing with her fingers patiently.

It's hard, fuck it's so hard not to stand up and follow wherever Camila went. Beg for her Mistresses touch and hands and lips. But Lauren knows, without it having to be said, what would follow if Lauren did that.

Punishment.

The idea makes Lauren bite her lip, images fluttering past her vision of just what Camila would do to her. She wants it, she craves to be Camila's like that. To be hers. But she holds herself back, biting her lip in frustration with how long it's taking her Mistress.

(She really needs to be put in her place)

Just when Lauren's knees start to ache slightly, she hears Camila's footsteps. Her head raising from looking at her hands and mouth dropping open instantly at what she sees.

Camila's wearing a silk black robe that falls just above her knees, it's tied at the waist, but open enough that Lauren can see lace poking out from the bra she wears. Her hair is tied up in a messy bun, bangs framing the side of her face. And she's so beautiful, but dripping from her is this deep alluring aura Lauren seems to cling to.

But what also catches Lauren's eyes, dangling from Camila's fingers, makes her throat dry.

A plain, black collar. Swinging in her grip from her movements.

The older woman walks up to her, smiling slightly at Lauren's glazed look, bending down enough to tilt Lauren's chin up again. She searches Lauren's eyes, for any hint of hesitation. But Lauren simply looks back pleadingly, like she needs this. And as she was told not to speak, she lets a small whimper out to urge Camila on. As expected, it falls on deaf ears.

"Oh baby, you need this so bad, don't you?"

Lauren can't find the words, so instead nods her head, eyes roaming her Mistresses body hungrily from how in her position, her breasts peak out from the robe. Camila taps to her chin, urging her eyes up and tsking. Smiling as she rubs her thumb against Lauren's bottom lip, the younger woman parting her mouth slightly on instinct.

"Uh uh kitten," Lauren feels the collar brush past her arm as Camila raises it to her neck, hand moving from her mouth to come around her neck. Lauren's breath hitches as she feels the cool leather against her skin, her Mistresses voice purring in her ear.

"You have to earn it"  

-

A/N finally omg we're making some progress. sorry for lateness and shortness of chap also! but im planning to post chap 8 tomoz to make up for that.

also thank you for 2K + reads! and all ur comments and faves mean the world x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 1.1K 24
Based off of a dream I had. Camren/You G!P Camila Camila is your adoptive Mother. Dominant Camila Switch Lauren Submissive you Book 1
234K 6.9K 14
Camila a hopeless romantic navigates through the struggles of being in love with the most oblivious and closed woman she's ever met. G!p Lauren.
315K 9.7K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops
2.3M 69.9K 45
Thank you for reading :)