The Big Decision

By Kawaii_Ashlye_47

"The Big Decision!" is about a beautiful princess Jennale that has to make a decision between her to best f... More

It's Just The Beginning
A/N
The Crush
just another day...
Confrontation

Information

11 2 2
By Kawaii_Ashlye_47

Ok so I really just wanted to notice you that I will be creating a new book called The Spawns it will probably be uploaded at the end of this month. I know for a fact that you probably think like hell imma be punctual. *behind the scenes "you said it not me!"*. Shut up Clien no one asked you oh and that's not all but imma upload that at a latter date see you my wonderful readers!!!
-Karri out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 6.9K 57
I could say this is one clichรฉ story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
154K 7.7K 21
I suddenly died while reading greek mythology. I know! I know! It's so cliche! I am very aware of that fact! But you're correct, I got reincarnated i...
86K 2.4K 26
"๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐...
215K 10.3K 55
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...