A Soarindash Love Story

By StarlightStory0622

Soarindash is my OTP! This is my story on how they first fell in love, hope you guys enjoy. My Little Pony: F... More

Chapter 2: Finding Rainbow
Chapter 3: The Power Outage
Chapter 4: Show Time!
Chapter 5: The Date
Chapter 6: The Fight
Chapter 7: The Next Day
Chapter 8: The Gala Pt 1
Chapter 9: The Gala Pt 2
Chapter 10: The Proposal
Chapter 11: Confrontation
Chapter 12: Court Of Law
A/N: Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!!!!
Chapter 13: A Wonderbolt Wedding
Epiloge

Chapter 1: The Thunderstorm

2.2K 21 5
By StarlightStory0622

Rainbow's POV:

We were all just chillin' in the locker room, ranting on and on about our three week break. "Only one last show until our three week break!" I exclaimed. "I know, I can't wait!" Surprise exclaimed. "Alright Bolts, that's enough chit chat!" Spitfire exclaimed "I know everypony is excited for vacation, but a show never rests. Now, get your flanks out on the runway!!" Everypony rushed to get out the locker room. I grabbed my goggles and quickly rushed out, accidentally bumping Soarin while running. "Sorry Soarin, better get ready." I said "Spitfire will kill you if you're not out there now." "Oh okay, thanks for the heads up Rainbow." Soarin said. "No prob." I said.

Soarin's POV:

I quickly got dressed and headed out towards the runway, I sild into our line formation next to Rainbow, we all took off. Spitfire was yelling at us from the ground (sometimes I can't stand that mare). We flew where she commanded us to go, we made a sharp 360 turn, and that's when sky started to darken. Spitfire gasped, "Bolts, come on down! Looks like a storm's a brewin'." Suddenly, there was a crack of lightning. Surprise was terrified, she shrieked and quickly flew inside. I flew down too, checking to make sure everyone got inside. "Is that everypony?" I asked Spitfire. "All except for Crash." she said. I flew back into the storm to find Rainbow. "Soarin come back, it's to dangerous!" Spitfire yelled. I ignored her and kept flying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 42 20
This fanfic is taking place right after the war of king Sombra and the ponies. At the war Rainbow and Soarin were partners in fighting and they would...
81.3K 2K 26
Rainbow Dash finally got accepted into the Wonderbolts Academy. Only she was on their new Junior Team. Because she was a beginner, she would start of...
36.5K 511 37
It's about how Rainbow and Soarin fall in love.Read about the jouney and even facing death in the face. Join the main six and the wonderbolts on a un...
8.3K 293 18
(COMPLETED)Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy go on a trip to a new town in the Crystal Mountains. They attend a new flying camp there where Rainbow Dash ha...