Runaway

De Littlebitafighter

They say running from your problems doesn't solve anything, well they were right and wrong. For Callie she es... Mai multe

Meet The Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 5

57 3 4
De Littlebitafighter

Trey was covered in tattoos while Ryder had one going down his arm. I also noticed that Trey had a few earpiercings and a nose piercing.

I shake Ryders hand first but when I go to shake Trey's he just looks at my hand in disgust, Which I did not take a liking to. Without hesitation I grab his hand and shake it I squeeze it tightly in attempt to hurt him.

"Usually when people want to shake your hand you shake it back! Got it?" I growl.

He nods a little before gripping harder onto my hand. He did not just pull a me! I grab his arm with my other hand and pull it closer to my mouth and bite down on it.

"What the fuck, you crazy bitch!" He screams

That one word triggers it all. Memories of my step-dad. So instead of seeing Trey I saw a drug addicted man who could care less if he hurt his daughter.

A glass bottle in his hand, ready to hurl it at me. He lifts it up he throws it. But the only pain I felt was in my now broken heart.

I fall to the ground and curl up into a ball with my head tucked into my knees.

"Callie? Callie!" A voice shouts

"You worthless little bitch it's your fault she's dead. It's your fault your mother died!"

I shake violently.

"TREY! WHAT THE FUCK MAN!" Josh's voice booms.

Someone picks me up and brings me Into the blue room.

"I'm sorry," I whisper.

I look up, what is Trey doing in here.

"I brought you in here".

Did I say that outloud or can he read minds?

"I assure you I can't read minds, you're saying everything out loud right now!"

Apollo's bark echoes throughout the room as Trey jumps onto my bed. Big mistake, Apollo found it as a trigger moment and started to attack Trey.

"APOLLO DOWN!" I yell causing both Trey and Apollo to jump. Apollo lays down in my lap protectivly.

"If your done saying sorry we would love to start the movie!" Andrew yells from downstairs. Trey helps me up and we all go downstairs (including Apollo).

"What are we going to watch?" I ask Andrew. I sit down beside Josh and Trey sits next to me. Apollo jumps up and sleeps on my lap.

"The mummy". Andrew says making his voice deeper.

In the middle of the movie I fall asleep.

When I awake I was so warm I didn't want to move. I cuddled closer to the warm pillow. I felt an arm wrap around my waist and I try to get up, but I end up being pulled back down into what I'm guessing was a chest not a pillow.

I heard a small growl which didn't come from Apollo.

I look up. What in the actual fuck. It had to be Trey.

Again I attempt to get up but nothing worked, so I did what a normal person would do. I started to scream.

Everyone was wide awake and alert.

"Callie why did you scream?" Josh yells

"Because Trey wouldn't let go of me and I have school today!" I say rushing to the blue room.

I grab a pair of clothes and take a 10 minute shower.

I exit and dry my hair as I brush it.

I brush my teeth and run into the kitchen to make a angle for breakfast.

"So who is driving me to school today?" I ask

"Trey and Ryder are". Josh says.

I look around and I'm guessing Ryder was still asleep.

I run back into the living room.Yep I was right. He is passed out on the floor. I shake him until he wakes up and me, Trey, and Ryder go to school.

Today is Friday and I'm bringing three of my friends over after school for the weekend.

Since Ryder was still in his pajamas Trey was my bodygaurd today.

School went by slowly but finally me, Trey, and my friends wait outside for our ride.

Trey looks behind us at the girls.

"Callie?" He coughs pointing behind him.

"They'll be over for the weekend". I respond cheekily.

"Yay," Trey says sarcastically

Once Ryder finally shows up, I realize there wasn't enough room so I had to sit on Trey's lap up front.

You guys are probably like 'opportunities' it was the worst.

Ryder kept running over pot holes and hitting curbs. Then we came up to train tracks and Ryder speeds over them the car was lifted off the ground as I fell back into Trey's chest. I scramble off as soon as Ryder stomps on the break. I fly forward and hit my nose on the dash board

"Learn to fucking drive asswipe". I say to him.

Everyone laughs. I send everyone daggers.

"Hey, are you okay?" Trey whispers into my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Fine" I growl.

"We are here!" Ryder says.

"Finally!" I mumble

We all jump out of the car but my foot gets caught on the seatbelt and I fall onto the ground chin first.

"Shit, are you alright?" Trey asks helping me to my feet. Instead of answering I swear under my breath.

I introduce My friends to everyone else. "Everyone meet Catherine, Priya, and Johana". I say.

Apollo jumps up on me.

"And guys meet Apollo".

I show them around a bit before going to the blue room.

"Now be aware, this is not my room. It's the room I've been staying in for the past couple of nights".

"Then who's room is it?" Johana asks.

"Uhhh..."

"It's mine". A male voice says. We look towards the door way to see Carter smirking.

"Mystery solved it's Carter's room!" I exclaim.

After an hour we were all playing truth or dare (just us girls).

"Truth or dare?" Catherine asks

"Dare" I say.

"I dare you to go and kiss Trey on the lips!" She squeals.

You see we were drunk we had at least 6 drinks each.

"Okaay," I slurr out.

I walk out of the room and stumble down the stairs while the girls watch me from upstairs.

Trey was sitting on the couch watching some movie I can't remember.

I step on a squeaking floorboard and Trey whips his head in my direction.

"Callie?" He paused, tilting his head to the side and smiling "What are you doing up? It's practically 3 am!"

I ignore him and sit on his lap. This is how my first kiss was going to be. I was drunk and I have no clue how Trey feels about this.

As I got closer Trey doesn't budge, his breathing hitches as I feel my lips brush across his. One of his arms support my waist as the other goes to the back of my head.

He pulls me into a soft yet passion filled kiss. My eyes widen at first but soon close as I kiss him back. We pull away to catch our breath.

We both were smiling right now, a blush creeps up on me as I look down. He lifts my chin up to look at him.

I stare deeply into his lust filled eyes.

"You look so adorable when you blush, don't hide it from me!" He says his voice deeper yet softer .

I was fully sober by now. But I still fell asleep in his arms. Before I go into my deep trance I look up, my friends must've gone back into the room.

I nuzzle my head into his chest, inhaling his scent.my eyes get heavier and heavier until I finally fall asleep.

Hey guys shout out to

Help_zombie/..

Read her books Destroy me, Find me, Missing home, ETC.

Thx

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...