Natalie: My Worst Enemy (A Br...

By GorgeousAhti16

Bruno Mars, your average singer and hottie. He meets a woman and he starts a beautiful relationship. Natalie... More

Chapter 1: My name is Natalie
Chapter 2: My Sweet Mistake
Chapter 3: One Night Stand
Chapter 4: Falling in love with the devil
Chapter 6: Dirty Little Liar
Chapter 7: "Who's Jessica?"
Chapter 8: Bruno gets caught
Chapter 9: A Night of Beautiful Love
Chapter 10: "Where's Bruno?"
Chapter 11: Jessica's broken heart
Chapter 12: Bruno's plan
Chapter 13: Drama Drama Drama
Chapter 14: Natalie's True Colors
Chapter 15: "Keep on playing these games"
Chapter 16: The Game Player
Chapter 17: Playing with Fire
Chapter 18: What Goes Around Comes Around
Chapter 19: Cry me a River
Chapter 20: Playing Dirty
Chapter 21: Fire starter

Chapter 5: Natalie's Dirty Little Secret

224 14 3
By GorgeousAhti16

Hey you guys!! I know I haven't been working on the other part for this story. I've been busy with school and trying to catch up. But anyways, here's part 5!. Enjoy!

One that beautiful night, I wasn't thinking clearly. I'm screwed for real. How am I gonna stop falling for her tempts to make me love her? She is so beautiful. It's like I can't stay away from her. On Friday morning, I woke and I saw Natalie all curled up in a ball. I went to the bathroom and I shut the door and I called Phil. "Hey Bruno, how are you?" "Not good" "What's wrong with you this time?", "I did it again, Phil". "When are you gonna learn that she's dangerous and she's using you just for your body?" "I don't know, Phil" "I don't know how to stay away from her". Phil sighs "Dude, if Jessica finds out that you're cheating on her, she's gonna kill you".

*Natalie's POV*

I woke up and I opened the nightstand drawer and I found his watch, sunglasses, wallet and his rings. I took the wallet out of the drawer and I was smiling really hard. I opened the pocket and I saw $600 in his wallet. Wasn't I a lucky girl. I took the money and his credit cards and I put my clothes on and I left the hotel room. Good thing that Bruno didn't hear when I walked out of the door. He doesn't know what I'm about to do. I went to the mall and I saw these beautiful red heels and they cost $200. I had my eyes on the prize. Stealing his wallet and his credit cards was like taking candy from a baby. And I went to some more and I was spending up that money like there was no tomorrow. I was loving it. And I saw these beautiful diamond earrings and necklace set. It was $800. I didn't matter to me. You know what they say, Diamonds are a girl's best friend.

*Bruno's POV*

After that, I close the door and I jumped on the bed. I saw that the nightstand drawer was open. My wallet was gone and my sunglasses. Natalie must have took it. I called Natalie and she didn't answer the phone. I left 3 voice messages. Still no response. Hopefully she's buying me a gift for my late birthday. I'll surprise with her with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. That will really set the mood. "I'm back!" "Hey babe!" "Where have you been?" "I've been calling you" "Sorry about that". "I was getting something for you" "Oh cool" "Guess what I got for you?" "What is it?" "Whoa, no way!". "An Xbox one!" "Just for you". "Thank you babe!". "You're welcome" We kissed each other. "I'll be back, Natalie". "Ok, see you". I walked out of the room and I went to the grocery store.

*Natalie's POV*

I looked into my Victoria's secret bag and I pulled out the Lace and mesh teddy from the Very sexy 2013 collection. It was beautiful. I put it on and then I put on my red lipstick, and I let my hair down like a waterfall. I loook gorgeous.

*Bruno's POV*

I went to the store and I picked some strawberries and some Hershey's chocolate spread. And some champagne, of course. I head back to the hotel and I saw that the lights were dimmed down. "Natalie?" "Where are you?" I walked into the living room and I saw her laying on the red sofa. "Hey there, big boy". "I've been waiting for you", Natalie whispered in my ear. Her sweet, seductive voice was beautiful. I could tell that she was was waiting for me. "Close your eyes", I whispered in to Natalie's ear. She closed her eyes and I put the blindfold on her face.  I set up the strawberries and champagne. I dipped a strawberry into the chocolate and fed it to her. She liked that. That night, was amazing. I didn't want that night to end. Me and Natalie were burning up like on a hot summer day. It was awesome. I couldn't stop loving her. "Do you love me Bruno?", Natalie asked. "Yes, I do". "Well come over and give me a kiss then". "Ok". We kissed each other and it was awesome. I kissed her lips and she was loving it.

Stay tuned for part 6! I hope you like it! Comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.1K 32
[UNDER EDITING] editor: Karabear6996 Bruno Mars was enjoying dinner with his friends at a fancy restaurant in Los Angeles when the arrival of a woman...
57.1K 3K 87
(COMPLETED) Bruno Mars has a bad habit of sleeping with different women when he has lost control of his feelings. That was until two lucky radio winn...
5.7K 256 44
CeCe Benetti is a renowned freelance celebrity and fashion photographer she loves her work, family and friends and gets on with everyone except Bruno...
1.1M 32.1K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...