BeyBurst Scenarios + Headcann...

By LuckyValt

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to date your favorite boy? Read and enjoy! Here's what you'll fi... More

୨♡୧ Information ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Meetings ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Friends ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Feelings ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ First Kisses ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Cuddling ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Sleeping Headcanons ୨♡୧
୨♡୧Jealousy୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Hugging ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Them as Cats୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Grocery Shopping ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Yandere AU ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ School Headcanons ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Grateful୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Relationship Headcanons ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Happy Valentines ୨♡୧
୨♡୧ Crushing/Pining Hcs ୨♡୧

୨♡୧ I Love You ୨♡୧

9.7K 173 235
By LuckyValt

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

their reaction to you saying:

"In every life, I'll choose you. I'll find you and fall in love with you all over again in each world."

(lowercase, small paragraphs, drabble)

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

(little note, idk if yall know which versions I'm using for each boy, I'm using their most recent appearances lmao. like s6 valt, s6 shu, and so on and so forth. just sayin lol)

(also, i'll be switching things up so i enjoy writing these again. i'll be using characters i want to write about from here on out so there won't be a set cast of characters per chapter.

the mandatory characters i will be using per chapter will be:

valt, shu, kensuke, rantaro, wakiya, and free PLUS lui. the original boys bc i love them a lot and i don't like not writing them LMAO. they r the building blocks and foundation for beyburst ok i gotta give my boys some credit.

however!!!! from here on out, i'll leave a dot below for u to request characters (and if you'd like, a prompt as well) and the limit is 3 per person (i will do characters from seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, AND 5. i haven't watched the 6th LMAO)!

(I'm still probably not gna update often tho, but try at the very least. also idk how many people still read this so if i get no requests then i get to have more fun w this and pick my own characters :D)

.

I'm free to choose how many characters to do and how many to pick from the requests so pls don't feel bad if i don't choose ur character

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

valt stares at your sudden proclamation of love, with you holding a soft smile on your lips. eyes wide as they could be as he was slightly taken aback, leaving him completely speechless. then, little by little, the redness of his cheeks became apparent and clearly visible. he brings up a hand to hide his bashful smile, eyes darting to the side immediately. he's been your boyfriend for such a long time and yet, he's still very shy when it came to such romantic declarations. soon enough, he refocuses his gentle, kind, and love-filled eyes back on you and gave you his most charming smile. "hehe! if you really mean that, then. . .i bet i'll find you first!" he takes your hands in his as his cheeks completely reddened while he fiddles and plays with your fingers-slowly lacing them with his. ". . .and I'll prove it to you that I love you just as much!"

tokonatsu practically stopped breathing right then and there. his heart hammered against his chest, making him hope and pray to god that you cannot hear it. his hands, not knowing what to do with them, shot up in an attempt to cover his cheeks and to keep you from seeing them completely red. he's so embarrassed, not because of you! no! never! but because of how attractive you looked while saying something so romantic! his heart could never handle how well you're able to say these things so casually. but your smile, he thinks, your cute smile was just the cherry on top. tokonatsu tries to speak, yet his mouth felt so incredibly dry. he takes a moment to compose himself. he sends you a shy smile, "you. . .you really know what to say to get me so flustered like this. . ." he laughs, his eyes turning warm and lovesick then laughs. "haha! knowing you, though, you really would do something like that."

shu pauses in whatever he was doing and he was so thankful his back is turned to you so you couldn't see the flustered state he was in. he gripped the paper in an attempt to recompose himself as he couldn't believe you can still get him like this-all red and shy despite dating for months. after a moment, he turned his head over his shoulder, but he knew he can't fool you. not after seeing the knowing grin you were giving him as there was a little bit of redness daring to take over his delicate features. he chuckles and taps the stack of papers to organize them, settles them down, and took the initiative to turn and reach out to gently hold your face in his hands. though, you could feel the slight shake within his fingers no matter how hard he tries to hide/mask it. kissing your forehead, shu pulls away and shakes his head, sending a gentle yet playful smile, "y'know, you're so distracting while i work. why not go be cute somewhere else?"

rantaro blinks several times, trying to process your words before letting out a hearty laugh. he didn't even try to hide the redness approaching his cheeks, nope not once. instead, rantaro placed his hands on his hips and leaned forward to meet your eyes. you could see the determination and overall competitiveness within as you chuckle. "is this a challenge you're hinting at? babe! look at who you're talkin' to!" he flaunts and whips out his fan to appear cooler, then, almost immediately strikes a cheesy pose. after he does so, he closes it and gently taps you against your head playfully. you roll your eyes, and moved the fan away from your body but jumped when he gives you a quick kiss on your cheek. rantaro pulls away and laughs again, only this time, he gives you the softest gaze you've seen from him. "i, the grand kumicho, will traverse the worlds just to find you first! you can bet on that!"

daina would stare at you initially then pull down the bandana to cover his face as he looks away from you. he chuckles, though, it came off as nervous and dry. at first, you think you overstepped your boundaries but the tips of his (now) red ears told you otherwise. his hand, letting go of the bandana to go and scratch the back of his neck bashfully. his usually sharp and narrow eyes were now vulnerable and embarrassed. "do you. . ." he clears his throat as he looked back up at you full of hope and hesitation. his smile was shy, definitely not matching the love-filled gaze he gave you. ". . .you mean that?" upon you nodding eagerly. his arm hung and remained attached to his neck as he fully turns to you. daina isn't one to smile so often, but he always couldn't help but do so whenever you're around him. so it's such a treat to see him completely love-stricken. "hehe. . .only you would say stuff like that. but. . .i suppose it's why i love you."

kensuke lets out an embarrassing squeak-one he immediately regrets letting out as he hurriedly lifts his puppets to his face. he had to take several seconds to recompose himself, although, he really thinks he won't be able to-considering the flustered mess he was becoming. "y-. . .you can't just say things like that outta nowhere!" you see ker point its little purple nub at you accusingly while you giggle. "you're embarrassing me, you know. . ." beus crosses its paws as kensuke lowers the dog puppet to peek over the head and stare at you bashfully. he couldn't meet your eyes for more than a few seconds as they flickered to you and away repeatedly. however, you didn't miss the crinkle of his eyes indicating his smile behind the puppets. "though, i could. . .um, wait for you in each life then, hehe."

wakiya's reaction would be a rolling snowball. first, he'd pause and stare. his eyes, wide and unblinking. closing his eyes, he'd cross his arms with such a smug smile on his lips. "well of course you would! it's me we're talkin' about!" he opens an eye, blue irises observing you crossing your arms while sending him a cute smile. that damn smile he knew would completely collapse his confident personality. and all of a sudden wakiya felt a little embarrassed and was abruptly conscious of your pretty eyes, lips, and delicate skin. he pursed his lips, and looked away as his cheeks began to redden. "s-stop lookin' at me like that! you and i both know. . ." you tilt your head, trying to meet his eye, fully knowing the effect you had on him. seconds flew by and wakiya's confidence finally collapses, making his arms fall right back down to his sides. he sighed out of defeat and stares directly into your [e/c] eyes with a softened gaze. "i would absolutely give up my riches for you just to find you in each life as well."

lui would simply laugh, but it definitely wasn't a mocking one. this was a gentle, breathy, genuine laugh. settling down his beyblade on the bed he sat on, he rests his face against the palm of his hand to give you a knowing look, "I'm the only one who can tolerate you," he teased. you knew he was joking but feigned sadness and leaned against him. he makes absolutely no attempts to push you away, instead, he leans against you while wrapping his arm around your torso. "and i think it's rather naive of you to think that i wouldn't find you first." you hummed in confusion, and lui continued, "well, all i gotta do is find the most annoying person in the room and it'll most likely be you." you hit his arm gently while he snickers and tightens his grip before refocusing his attention on the abandoned beyblade to resume cleaning it-all the while enjoying your company.

naoki dropped his tablet as soon as those words left your lips. he didn't even make an attempt to pick it up, hell, his fingers were still in the position as if he was still holding it. and, just like a computer, his eyes gave away that he was still trying to process what you just said. you could only imagine the sound effect of a "!" rang within his head once naoki's face exploded in various shades of red. within seconds he tries to deflect what you said, "wh-what?! well-i-uh-" naoki struggles to form a sentence, the only words escaping his mouth being short, incoherent sounds. he pauses to breathe for a second, tugging at his collar and feeling the room become warmer. all the while you picked up his tablet to return it to its owner. naoki hides behind it, feeling only a little more composed when he has something to hide his flustered state. ". . .you really, really mean that? like. . .a hundred percent?"

free is all too aware of your attempts to flirt so he isn't too bashful when you shoot your shot. because of this free just gives you his full attention from whatever he's doing because he thinks you're so cute trying to flirt again with him. as you're saying this, he just stares with a soft smile and his arms crossed. he knows that he's attractive (of course he does, he's super aware and observant of all the adoring fans) and he knows all he has to do is tilt his head to watch you stumble over your words. as soon as you're done (with your poorly constructed sentence), free lifts a hand to ruffle your hair, his eyes softening. "you're so cute, y'know that?" he leans forward and gives you a quick peck, "though, I'll know I've found you by simply finding the prettiest person in the room."

sisco would try to play your words off by rubbing his nose and giving you his signature toothy, smug, smile. "well duh, you doofus. i thought we both agreed on that the moment i asked you out," he jokes and watches as you roll your eyes. he chuckles as he swings an arm around your shoulders to bring you closer. sisco doesn't typically start hugs unless he's feeling particularly emotional but it appears as though your gentle, sweet words softened those edges today. swinging side by side slowly while soaking in your presence, sisco hid his face against your [h/c] hair with a grin, "but if you get lost finding me, stay put and I'll be there."

fubuki wasn't used to such sayings just yet despite the countless months of you two dating-however, he at least is able to reciprocate your words in the most endearing way possible (most of the time, flipping the tables on to you). he lets out a soft, yet bashful chuckle while trying to cover his mouth with his hand. "honestly," he begins, gazing straight into your pretty eyes that he's so sure he's gotten lost in many times. "im so lucky to have you," despite the growing blush on his cheeks, fubuki gently grabs your hands to bring them up to his lips, pressing a romantic kiss on the back of them. keeping eye contact the whole time, by the way, even if he just was to hide away to prevent you from seeing how shy he currently is. "even if we get reborn over and over again, i don't think there's anyone as perfect as you." he laces your fingers with his, "i'd be honored to be by your side!"

aiga at first didn't understand what you had said to him. mostly because whenever he sees you, he always has to do a double-take from how unbelievably pretty you are then cover up his staring with some sort of cocky remark. until you repeated yourself did he finally understand your words. if anything, what you said would just boost his ego. aiga huffs happily, rubbing his nose with a charming boyish smile that he always blesses you with. "hah! of course, you would! who would i be if i didn't have my lucky charm by my side?" he says before grabbing your hand to swing as you two walk side-by-side. giving you an endearing look, aiga didn't bother to hide his slightly pink cheeks, "besides, it's boring without you. i like your company much more than anyone else's!"

zac doesn't hesitate to grab your hand, twirl you around unexpectedly, and pull you closer. zac never falters in his flirty persona, it's basically his money-maker, but you knew better than to trust the playful smirk he always holds. the tips of his ears being tinted red gave him away. "oh sweetheart," he begins with a charming laugh, "you're going to have to try harder than that to fluster me." you pout before your boyfriend suddenly dips you to the side, mentally rolling your eyes at how dramatic he could be. "however, i hardly think a shining star such as yourself would lose their way," he giggles happily before pressing a sweet kiss against your temple, "for us stars will always find a way to gravitate towards each other, no matter how many times we're reborn."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

ZAC IS BACK FINALLLYYYYYYYYY

OMG HI BBY [SOBS] WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE PAST 4 SEASONSSSS

u can tell i went all out for his frfrfr

sry i just missed him for a hot second

i like these little drabbles tbh they're so much more fun to write for instead of writing long-winded scenarios

i dunno this book kinda is an outlet to my already busy life so i always enjoy coming back here every now and then

ANYWAY who knows maybe I'll write another chapter soon i like this

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 315 19
I know you hate me, I do too, but now we have no other choice, but to love each other. you hurt me a lot, It was painful I didn't say it was not. but...
892 46 7
Love is an unconditional commitment of Honesty, Loyalty and Sincerity. These are the tales of love I've knotted together to create a beautiful experi...
34.8K 1.6K 32
" 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. " Recovering from an alcoh...
111K 1.9K 66
You always wanted to know, how different Beyblade Burst characters would react when they fall in love with you? Then you found the right book to find...