Parisian Nights (Robsten) [Co...

By AbbeyStew

Paris. What better place than the city of love to celebrate a perfect union. More

1| French Songs
2| Accent
3| Loved
4| A Date
5| A Place
6| Maid of honour
7| Autumn Wedding
8| Dress and rings
9| French Countryside
11| Wedding Pt.1
12| Wedding pt.2
Epilogue

10| Pre-wedding party

707 16 37
By AbbeyStew

August 2016

Everyday was bringing them closer to their wedding date. So their friends and family had decided to celebrate their love. Both having a break, they agreed to their idea to be reunited with their loved ones. Rob's family and friends flew out to Los Angeles, and they were sure to create more memories. Together they drove to the address given to us in the morning. They had no idea about what was awaiting them there.

When they arrived, they were welcomed by Suzie and Tom, her maid of honour and his best man. Seeing them united scared them, it meant anything could happen tonight. Hand in hand Rob and Kristen walked in and were met by the beautiful sight of everyone cheering for them. It brought warmth to their heart to see everyone at the same time. For a full ten minutes they hugged and kissed them all, before they were lead to a table to sit at the center. There, Kristen observed the nice decorations made and she was amazed by how beautiful it was.

Lunch was served to everyone, and the atmosphere was sweet and cheerful from every corner. Before dessert Suzie announced that it was time to take a break and play.

"What?" Kristen said looking at Rob at her right. Her fear was confirmed when she saw Tom and Suzie bringing two chairs in the middle of the room for everyone to see. "Fuck no!" Besides her, Rob was laughing.

"Come on." He tugged at her hand and they stood up. "It's gonna be fun."

"I'm not drunk enough for that." She mumbled for only him to hear. Under everyone's applause they took place on the chairs saying 'bride-to-be' and 'groom-to-be'. Sitting they waited for instructions.

"Okay." Suzie exclaimed and gave them both pancarts. "We're gonna see how well you know each other. At each questions you'll have to show either the 'sneakers' or 'beanie' card ." Suzie walked back and stood next to Tom, both holding cards with the questions.

"I'm gonna win." Rob whispered to Kristen.

"You wish." Kristen smirked then focused on their friends.

"Okay first one, get ready." Said Tom his thumb out for Rob. "I initiated our first kiss ..."

Both Kristen and Rob held up the 'beanie' card, and laughter exploded in the room because of Rob grinning like a fool. Kristen rolled her eyes but she couldn't deny it.

"I said 'i love you' first" Suzie said and Kristen sighed loudly holding up the same card again.

"Told you." Rob teased her.

"I paid for our first date.." This time everyone laughed again and Kristen wondered why so she looked at Rob's card and raised her eyebrows.

"Seriously?" She shook her 'sneakers' card to his face. "I paid!"

"I let you pay, so basically I did." Tom was barking hard at his best friend nonsense.

"You didn't have your wallet!" Kristen hit him with her card and sat back down on her chair shaking her head. Rob mouthed 'i paid' for everyone to see with a beaming smile.

"I met the future in-laws first.." The beanie card was raised by both of them, and Kristen remembered the first time Rob met her parents. They were together for barely a month, and Rob was apprehensive but her parents were welcoming and everything went smoothly. He had seen them before only not as her boyfriend.

"I cooked our first dinner.." Rob raised up high his 'sneakers' card, totally proud of his fiancée culinary skills. "What did you cook him for him to be this excited still?" Tom wondered.

"The best shrimp spaghetti carbonara ever. She knows how to keep me happy." Kristen snorted and looked at him gushing over her cooking. "You're the best." She hummed and smiled when he pecked her lips.

"Oh. Oh. No kissing." Suzie stomped her foot ready to jump at them. "Moving on. I was eyeing her/him first.." That one was a secret to no one. Winking at Kristen, Rob held up his 'beanie' card just like Kristen did.

"Always knew you were the one." As much as she wanted to counter his answer, she couldn't. From the beginning he had been right, even before they met. His crush on her persisted and now here they were, getting married in less than two months. "First sight."

"First sight." She said back.

"I popped the question..."

"I think I'm gonna hold up my card all the time." Kristen groaned because indeed so far the answers were for him, but that was their story so nothing could be changed. "I proposed in England, when we took a trip there last summer. And Kristen was genuinely surprised, which was funny considering the amount of times I asked her." Kristen laughed and looked at her engagement ring for a second.

"You had a ring this time." She stated. Of course he proposed a lot and he was always serious but the subject was still taken lightly by both of them. Until last summer, when he had a ring ready for her. He didn't get on his knees, or made a speech, or had flowers. No. It was just him and her taking a walk in the english countryside, when he asked her out of the blue and held up a ring between his fingers.

"I did." Rob whispered leaning to kiss her. This time Suzy didn't protest. "I love you." Kristen slightly nodded, lost in her sweet memories and her love for him.

After this the questions were more lightful and funny. The answered varied a lot, and Kristen was happy to be able to hold up her card, much to Robert's annoyance.

"Who tells the best jokes?" Tom asked smirking.

"Woohoo!" Rob jumped from his seat startling Kristen she almost fell from her chair. His card held up high Rob was beamed under Kristen's raised eyebrow. "What? I do say the best ones."

"Uhuh. And you're proud of your silly jokes ?!"

"Without my charms and my jokes we wouldn't be here, so yes." Kristen couldn't hold it back anymore, and she finally laughed. There was never a dull day with him. She loved it. His personality was such a beautiful spectrum.

"Who swears the most?" Suzie asked them next and everyone in the room was snickering. Rob and Kristen glanced at each other. Turning their card around several times they hesitated for a minute before finally raising them. "See, you can win sometimes Kristen." Suzie retorted happily. Rolling her eyes she knew Rob chose her.

"You do curse a lot, love." Rob admitted. "And that's bloody hot."

"I fucking love you." Kristen bursted out. "Is that hot enough?" Her eyes were slightly turning into a darker shade of green. Rob bent down to her ears, and whispered something that gave her goosebumps.

Once again Suzie had to intervene to separate them, and also to remind them they were not alone. The rest of the night was full of joy and laughter. All of their close friends and family were there celebrating their love. Kristen couldn't believe how lucky she was to have them all in her life. Never once she thought she would be that happy. This dinner was such a good idea and she had to thank her best friend for this, always thinking of what was best for her. For months she had been helping her with the wedding organisation, to say she was impressed she found the time to put this night together was an understatement.

After dessert was served, everyone moved around to talk, or dance, or just sit outside. In this sea of people Kristen was trying to find Suzie. On her search she was stopped at every corner, receiving congratulations and hugs. Even little Marlowe was there, and she gave her the warmest hug. So much that the little girl decided she was comfortable in Kristen's arms. So with her new buddy she continued her search of her best friend.

"There!" Marlowe yelled right into her ears pointing out to the restaurant's garden. "Suzie!" She continued yelling, and Kristen was starting to pray for her hearing.

"Hello, you two." Suzie cheerful voice welcomed them when she saw them walk toward her. "Are you alright there, sweetie?" She asked seeing Marlowe lowering her head into Kristen's neck. Her fingers caressing her soft cheek. Marlowe hummed. "She's such a cutie."

"Thank you, Suz." Kristen was softly talking. "This was everything I didn't know I needed, and you made it come true."

"Maid of honour. That's what you asked me to be, so yeah. I was happy to do this for you guys." She shrugged like it was no big deal. "A break in all this craziness. You had to have a breath after all you did this summer, and what is yet to come."

Kristen nodded silently, her hair falling around her face. After Rob's birthday in Cannes, they barely had time together. He left to go film in Utah and Oregon, while she stayed in Los Angeles to start her first directing project. Her own short movie that she wrote herself. It was an intense summer for them both, yet they wouldn't have it any other way. Lost in her thoughts, Kristen was taken aback by Suzie's hands on her cheeks, nicely drying her tears.

"Don't cry. Do you want me to call Rob?"

"No." She cleared her throat. "I'm good. It was just a lot, you know." Still holding a sleepy Marlowe, Kristen tried to compose herself, and not make it too obvious she cried.

"I love you, dude." Suzie laughed hugging her and Marlowe. "You'll make a great mother one day." She whispered kissing her cheek then disappearing. She knew her best friend and she needed a minute for herself.

Kristen shook her head, chuckling to herself.

The next chapter of her life couldn't come soon enough. She was ready for it. To be Rob's wife. To spent the rest of her life with him. To love and support each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 1.1K 29
๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š. ๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ'๐š—๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™ , ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜...
18.2K 833 36
Cover by @Larry_smilinson โ€ข โ•โ•โ•เณ‹โ€โ€เณ‹เณ‹โ€โ€เณ‹โ•โ•โ• โ€ข โThese can't be natural curls.โž โThey are, believe me. I'm all natural.โž โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… don't forget to vote, co...
297K 15K 60
They've been through it all. Can they finally be happy or will it be a never ending battle. Just remember Love Conquers All! Read It Was A One Nigh...
47.7K 521 44
A story in which Ava and Connor are happy together.