It All Began With A Letter

By innocentuniverse

Letters. Who knew they could hold your future? Your love? Your job? A fortune? Good news? Bad news? Change mo... More

It All Began With A Letter
Chapter 1: Meeting Asher
Chapter 2: Ice Cream
Chapter 3: Hidden Talent
Chapter 4: Matching Names and Faces With Jerks
Chapter 5: Flirting In Class
Chapter 6: Party Time
Chapter 7: Healing Burns
Chapter 8: Italian Restuarant
Chapter 9: Clubbing Hard
Chapter 10: Re-meeting Sam
Chapter 11: Shopping Time
Chapter 12: Free Period
Chapter 13: Wish You Were Here
Chapter 14: Everyone Has Problems
Chapter 15: Dealing With Danny
Chapter 16: Depressing News
Chapter 17: Memories
Chapter 18: Songs to Play
Chapter 19: A Day I Want To Forget
Chapter 20: The Dinner
Chapter 21: We're More Alike Than You Think
Chapter 22: The New Student
Chapter 23: Malibu
Chapter 24: Counting Stars
Chapter 25: Candy
Chapter 26: Takes Being A Rebel To Know One
Chapter 27: Young Forever
Chapter 28: Home Sweet Home...
NOT A CHAPTER. JUST A NOTE!

Chapter 29:Graduation

396 8 4
By innocentuniverse

I sat in my chair, smiling proudly as my classmates' names were called in alphabetical order.

"Sara Abraham," the principal yelled into a microphone.

"Asher Anderson."

"Brittany Daniels."

"Ashley Gomez."

"Logan Johnson."

Those were the only names I caught. They were the only ones I really knew. Besides for Sara. Her name was first called, that's why I caught it. But as I sat there, my palm grew sweaty and I bit my lip as Logan began making her way down off the stage. Flashes went off as her family took pictures and she shook her hand with the principal, holding her diploma with the other.

After five more names, I was called.

"Riley Jones."

A cheer rang through the crowd. It came from my friends who were graduating as well, Eliza, Drew, my wonderful boyfriend, and some of the other student body.

I walked up onto the stage, making sure my tassel stayed out of my face.

I walked over to the principal swiftly in my heels as I shook his hand and grabbed my diploma. I held onto it and posed for a few pictures, flashes ringing throughout the crowd. I then stepped down off the platform.

Some ten minutes later, the principal finally announced, "And I'd like to present to you, our class of 2012!"

Everyone yelled as all the graduates stood up simultaneously, grabbing their graduation hats and flinging them in the air like they do in those cliche movies. But I didn't care. It was over. Now I was onto college.

"We're out this place, b*tches!" I yelled with a smile, causing many of my classmates to laugh.

I recieved a lot of hugs from people. Asher was the first because he made me promise that I'd be the first he hugged. Logan and Ashley were next. Then it was Tyler. After Brittany was released from her fan club, she came over to me running. We hugged and then she squealed.

"I can't believe it! Who would've thought I'd be hugging you on graduation day? Or any day for that matter?" she asked.

I laughed. "Who would've thought you'd be graduating with me?" I joked.

She threw her head back and laughed. When she looked back at me, her eyes went wide and she smiled.

"GABE!" she yelled as she released her hands from my shoulders.

I turned as I watched her run, in heels, and jump into his arms as he spun her around.

Sure enough, I had been right. Gabe was Brittany's brother. How I managed to have date her brother without knowing and not know all of that stuff that happened to him was unbelievable.

Gabe placed her down and then smiled at me, opening his arms wide for me as well.

I shook my head as I smiled and ran towards him, or tried to at least. Brittany made running in heels look so easy but for me, it wasn't.

I jumped into his arms as he kissed my forehead, spinning me around as well. I laughed as he placed me back on my feet.

He threw his arm over Brittany's shoulder, pulling her closer to him. I smiled at how cute they were.

"Hey, Riley!" yelled a voice.

I spun around to see none other than Jordan.

"What're you doing here?" I asked as she gave me a hug.

"Well, I begged my aunt Eliza to let me come and see you graduate. And I was going to call you rebel but it didn't fit the occasion plus, you don't seem like one anymore."

"Yep, I'm not," I told her. "I'm a ninja. You never know what I'll do," I joked.

She chuckled before nodding. "Well, I can't wait til' you're at the university with me."

Oh, right! I forgot to mention to you that I got accepted into Brown University which is where Jordan got accepted into as well, along with Asher and my other two besties, Logan and Ashley. It's a miracle how it could've happened but it did.

"Same!" I told her.

Then I heard yelling coming towards us. I looked up, seeing Eliza, Drew, my music teacher, Mr. Jackson, Asher, Logan, and Ashley all stalked towards us.

"You guys want to go out and celebrate?" Eliza asked.

We all nodded and decided to invite Brittany and her family as well.

As everyone began to depart and we began to leave, Asher gabbed my hand, pulling me towards his as his lips crashed onto mine. It was a quick kiss but I wish it wasn't. It was filled with so much emotion.

He pulled away and smiled at me and I smiled, trying to hide that I wasn't upset that the kiss wasn't longer.

He held my hand in his as we walked out of the building.

As soon as we stepped outside, it began pouring.

I laughed. "Just my luck."

Asher laughed as well but then bent down and carried me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, loving how gently he was carrying me and how his touch was sending sparks all throughout my body.

He put me down when we got to the car. He was about to walk away when I gripped his hand hard.

"Asher?" I asked.

He turned towards me as I loosened my grip on his hand.

"Yeah?" he asked as he stepped closer to me, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"I love you," I told him, as my smile widened.

He smiled back at me. "I love you, too, Riley."

"Oh, and by the way, that was no way to kiss your lady back there," I told him. And with that, I placed my hand on the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me until our lips met.

This was the way I wanted it. Not quick, but long. It was long enough for me to feel the passion, lust, and love he had for me. He pulled me closer to him, wanting more, and I agreed. I wanted more of him as well. I gave him entrance as his tongue met mine. He tasted sweet like strawberries, which I learned he loves. He probably ate them before he came here. He always ate them whenever he could but he stocked up on them when he was really excited or nervous.

I pulled away and smiled at him, my breathing heavy and ragged.

"We'll leave it at that. Maybe later we can finish it off," I said with a wink.

He stared at me, his mouth hung open as I walked towards Eliza's car. Asher's mom was patiently waiting for him inside their car so they could go to the restuarant.

I then felt someone hug me from behind. I laughed, knowing who it was.

"Sure thing. You think I'm good kissing? Wait til' you see me in bed," he said cockily.

I rolled my eyes. Just then, Tyler walked over to us with Gabe and Brittany.

"Damn, dude. She's got you whipped," Tyler commented as we all laughed. Well, except for Asher. A blush grew on his cheeks as he scowled.

"She does not!" he screamed.

I kissed his cheek. "Whatever you say babe. But I have to go."

"No," he said, grabbing my arm. "Why don't you come with me in my car?" he asked.

"Yep, you're whipped," I said smirking.

He ignored my comment. "Please?"

"Fine!" I said. I told Eliza and she said OK before taking off in the direction of the restuarant. Asher and I held hands as we walked to where his mom was parked, telling Gabe, Tyler and Brittany we'd meet them there.

We slid into the back seat, our hands still enveloped in each other's warmth.

"I love you the most I've ever loved any girl," Asher whispered to me, placing his head in the crook of my neck to hide his blush.

I chuckled. "Awh. I love you the most I've ever loved any girl, too," I told him.

He lifted his head and scowled at me.

"Just kidding. Love you, handsome," I told him as I leant in and kissed his lips.

If it was this good now, I couldn't wait to see what it'd be like later on in life.

                          THE END!

****************************************************************************************

Author's Note:

Okay so yea, I did decide to come back and change this ending. It was suckish before and now, I'm in love with it. I'm not doing a sequel because if I was to, I don't know what I'd do.

Anways, this story has over 1,000 reads! Thank you so much to all of my fans and readers. You guys are the absolute best! <3

Vote, comment, and fan!

Also, please check out my two new stories: Dedicated To You and How To Cope. Writing two stories at once is new for me so sorry if they're updated unevenly. haha I'm trying to balance it out and do my best and it's pretty good so far.

School's out so that means more writing. Hopefully lol.

Also, in case you haven't noticed, my name is no longer writingfreelyxoxo. It's Summer_Lovin37. I like the name. It suits me somewhat better lol Idk I just really wanted to make my name something cooler I guess.

Anyways, Thanks again!

*Summer_Lovin37*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
274K 6.7K 99
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
313K 8.2K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘒𝘺, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜₯𝘰 𝘩𝘒𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
175K 6.9K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other