The Two of Us Lucy X Fem!Dicl...

By Chilly_Vibes20

You are a diclonius in Kamakura and is looking for your childhood friend, Lucy. You two were really close. Bu... More

Trust
New Friendship
Rivals
The Necklace
New Home New Friends
Forgive
Confession
Jealousy
Taken Too Far
Explain Dual Persona
Starting Over
Yokohama
Future

Killing the Past

4.2K 97 31
By Chilly_Vibes20

(Y/N) POV

Lucy: "Don't worry. It's something that will benefit us both. Just stay here. I'll be right back."

Lucy walked away from me, leaving me at the docks. I don't know what she meant by 'benefit us both.'

Lucy's POV

I was walking towards the Maple Inn. It's time for me to do something I should've done a long time ago. When I enter the house, Kouta was waiting for me at the door as usual.

Kouta: "Are you okay? You stormed off."

I didn't answer his questioning looked around the house to see if the others were there.

Lucy: "Where is everyone else?"

Kouta: "They're gone. So it's just me and you."

I smiled slightly.

Lucy: "Perfect."

I released my vectors and threw Kouta towards the wall. He looked up at me with a fearful look.

Kouta: "What are you-

Before he could finish his sentence, I ripped his arm off. He immediately reached for the place where his arm used to be at.

Lucy: "I'm going to take my time with you."

IDK POV

One of Lucy's vectors reached for Kouta's leg and cut it in half.

Lucy: "That's for bullying (Y/N) when we were young."

Lucy cut Kouta's other arm off. She kept that same blank expression on her face.

Lucy: "That's for giving (Y/N) that black eye."

Lucy gouged one of Kouta's eyes. She was torturing Kouta for hurting (Y/N) after all of these years and she was enjoying it.

Kouta: "St-Stop.."

Lucy: "Why should I? You didn't stop when I told you to leave (Y/N) alone. Plus even if I were to stop, you will still bleed out."

Kouta didn't say anything else. Lucy looked at him with a slight bored expression. She sighed.

Lucy: "I'm done with you. You're starting to bore me."

Kouta: "What-

Lucy decapitated Kouta, leaving his torso against the wall. Lucy looked down at herself, realizing that she is covered in blood.

Lucy: "Well it isn't the first."

The door slid open and there standing in shock was Yuka, Mayu, and Nana. Yuka was about to scream until Lucy grabbed her and pulled her into the house, slamming and barricaded the door so Mayu and Nana couldn't get in. Lucy threw Yuka to the ground and stood over her. Yuka looked at Kouta's body. Or what's left of it.

Yuka: "Kouta! Nyu, why did you kill Kouta?"

Lucy: "Don't worry. You are going to join him. But before I kill you."

Lucy leaned into Yuka's ear and whispered:

Lucy: "I know you were flirting with (Y/N). Acting all innocent and whatnot. (Y/N) is mine."

Lucy tortured Yuka almost like she did to Kouta. She was drenched with blood. She removed the barricade and opened the door to see Nana and Mayu scared for their lives.

Mayu: "N-Nyu?"

Nana pulled Mayu behind her.

Lucy: "Don't get defensive. I only wanted to kill Kouta."

Nana: "Then where's Yuka?"

Lucy smiled.

Lucy: "She got in the way and there's was no way she was going to forget this ever happened."

Nana: "How do you know if we weren't going to tell anyone?"

Lucy: "You're a diclonius."

Lucy walked away from the two.

Nana: "Where are you going?"

Lucy: "To get (Y/N)."

The two followed Lucy to the docks.

(Y/N) POV

I was still at the docks, sitting with my back against one of the large crates. What is taking Lucy so long? What is she doing right now?

Lucy: "(Y/N)."

I looked towards the source of the voice to see Lucy covered in blood.

(Y/N): "What happened?!"

Lucy: "I killed Kouta."

(Y/N): "That much blood looks like you killed more than one person. Who else did you kill?"

Nana and Mayu walked towards us and stood beside Lucy. I was relief that both of them are okay but this answered my question from before. Did Lucy kill Yuka as well?

(Y/N): "Lucy? Did you also kill Yuka?"

Lucy: "She wasn't going to forget about me killing Kouta so I killed her as well."

I sighed.

Lucy: "Come on. Let's go home."

Timeskip

We walked all the way to the Maple Inn and when I opened the door, I was looking at a crime scene. There was blood everywhere.

(Y/N): "Uhhh...I guess we have to clean up huh?"

Lucy walked into the house and stepped over the body as if it was nothing. I looked back at Nana and Mayu.

Nana: "Did you know Lucy was going to do this?"

I shook my head no.

We began to clean up the mess. Nana and Mayu scrubbed the walls and floor while I got rid of the bodies. I threw them on the cliff near a large ocean. I threw Yuka's body with some care and remorse and Kouta's body with enough hatred to kill him twice. He got what was coming to him. I walked back to the Inn to help Mayu and Nana clean.

Nana: "This is a lot of blood."

(Y/N): "Yeah."

Mayu was too scared to continue cleaning.

(Y/N): "You can sit down in the living room, Mayu. You don't have to clean if you don't want to."

Mayu: "O-Ok."

Timeskip

IDK POV

(Y/N) and Nana finished cleaning the blood. They were exhausted and decided were about to head to bed. Mayu was already asleep. (Y/N) picked up Mayu and carried her to bed. She tucked her in.

(Y/N): "Good night, Mayu."

(Y/N) went to the shower and began to remove her clothes. She sunk into the water and closed her eyes.

What a day.

(Y/N) started to hear movement in the water and opened her eyes to see Lucy in front of her. They stared at each other in silence.

Lucy: "Do you feel comfortable now?"

(Y/N): "What do you mean?"

Lucy: "I mean without Kouta. You don't have anything to worry about. Nothing is in our way no more."

(Y/N): "But you didn't have to kill Yuka."

Lucy: "Like I said before, she was going to be in the way."

(Y/N): "You are something, Lucy. In a good way."

Lucy: "Really?"

(Y/N): "Yes."

There was another moment of silent.

(Y/N): "Sooo....Who is Nyu?"

Lucy: "Where did that come from?"

(Y/N): "Because everyone calls you Nyu. Mayu and Yuka called you Nyu but Nana and Kouta called you Lucy. And before coming here, I called you Kaede."

Lucy's eyes widen as she heard the name 'Kaede.'

Lucy: "I figured you would ask something like that. But it's not like I would keep anything like this away from you. I'll tell you tomorrow."

(Y/N): "Ok."

Author-chan: "Sorry for the last update. Got caught up with my other stories."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 11.3K 66
Lucy Heartfilia is a 16-year-old. Her mother had died early and her father's business collapsed. Finally having been able to join the most renown gui...
160K 5.2K 25
Lucy was only nine years old when she slaughtered not only her nightmarish parents, but incidentally her entire village in a blood thirsty rampage. O...
103 2 5
Lucy left Fairy Tail because ever since Lissanna came back from the dead Lucy has gotten tired of being abused and all the nasty rumors she has gotte...
129K 2.4K 44
*I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE* When Natsu kicks Lucy off of the team, and replaces her with Lisanna, Lucy quits Fairy Tail, becomes a dragon sla...