The School: Bad Boy Is A Daddy

By 8o8_iNSANiTY

More

Prologue
Parties and Lap Dances (SYTYCW)
Lingering Thoughts
Car Washes and Dance Classes
School Projects and Two Year Old's?
20 Questions and Family Dinners
Gossip Is A Bitch
Untitled...
School Fights and First Kisses
It's All Unicorn's and Rainbows
Date Nite
Carnival Time With Brooklyn
Dancing and Youtube Videos
Baby Mama Drama
Valentine Surprises
School Dances and Labels
Dance Practice and Bitch Slaps
Strip Clubs and Rock Stars
Can You Say Cliche?
3 Hour Drives and Pampering
Shopping & Two Cent Hookers
Meeting The Grandparents
Project Time
Could It Be Betrayal?
Sleep Over
Bruised & Bloody
True Love or Tragedy
Vacation's & Skyping
N&C...R&R
Closet Nymph?
Best Birthday Ever? I Think So!
Wet T-Shirt Contest!
A Trip of a Lifetime
Unexpected Happenings
Drifting
What A Few Bumps and Bruises When It Come's To Saving The Princess?
Heart Broken
Numb
So, What Do You Say?
Epilogue

Competitions & Couple Time

286K 3.9K 311
By 8o8_iNSANiTY

DAYUM! This took forever to post! My bad lol...

Vote

Comment

Fan

*****************

Celeste and Jay were standing in the hallway just off of the ballroom with the rest of the contestants. Everyone was standing around in the clothes that they would be wearing for their first dance. Celeste wasn’t sure how her friends or her brother would react when they saw the outfit she was wearing. She didn’t even want to think about what Nate would think. Celeste looked down and cringed and the seemingly barely there outfit she had on. Most of the fabric was made of nude mesh and the rest pretty much just covered all the important parts.

“Stop stressing over your outfit,” Jay whispered 

“I’m not stressing,” Celeste denied 

“Yeah, yeah you are.” he nodded 

“I’m not.” Celeste whisper yelled

“You look hot. Everyone will think you look hot and Nate will definitely think you look hot.” Jay commented “I can’t believe you haven’t given him some booty yet.”

“W-what? ” Celeste gasped 

“Yeah, I mean, you guys have this amazing chemistry and aren’t doing anything about it.” Jay answered with a shrug. “I know it’s like waaaay too soon to be thinking about hopping into bed with him but, I would have if I were you.”

“Oh my gosh,” Celeste groaned covering her ears. “I really did not want to hear how you would hop into bed with my boyfriend.”

“You wouldn’t have to worry about other people talking about if you’d do it yourself.” Jay sang

“That make absolutely no sense.” Celeste said with furrowed brows. “You know, I really wonder why I’m friends with all of you sometimes.” 

“You love us.” Jay grinned 

“I am really starting to reconsider that,” Celeste grumbled

She didn’t know where Jay had gotten the idea that she and Nate should be sleeping with on another already. That thought hadn’t crossed Celeste’s mind at all. They had only been together officially for a little over a week  No one does the deed in a relationship that quickly, right? Nate wasn’t expecting her to put already, was he? Celeste found her mind flooded with questions and now was definitely not the time for them. Curse Jay for all these damn questions  

Celeste’s palm grew damp and couple after couple walked out and did their routines before coming back into the hallway. She was starting to debate on whether or not she should just run back to the room or do something equally as drastic. With all the questions came nerves and they had nothing to do with the competition. Either way they were not going to help with the dancing at all. 

“Next up, Jay and Celeste” the Emcee said.

Even though he was in the ball room Celeste cringed since his voice resonated throughout the hall. Maybe it was just she but, it was almost like he had yelled the words right into her ear. Jay gripped her hand and led her into the dimly lit ball room. 

“Breathe. Just breathe.” He whispered setting her in her place. 

Jay walked over a few steps away and smiled. He mouthed ‘We can do this.’ Before nodding to someone behind Celeste. Kay Deluna’s ‘Drop it low’ poured through the speakers. Celeste felt a smile grace her lips. All her nerves and unanswered questions fled from her mind as her body moved to the music. 

“Nate’s jaw is on the floor,” Jay whispered 

“Is not, now stop talking.” Celeste hissed keeping the smile on her face.

It felt like it had taken forever for them to get through their dance when in actuality it was only two minutes long. Celeste felt the adrenaline still coursing through her body and as she looked over at Jay knew he was feeling the same thing. She had forgotten how amazing it was to dance in a competition. How much fun it was. The crowd was applauding and Celeste was quite sure she could hear the twins hooting. 

“Hot damn~.  That was amazing” the Emcee said “That is my own personal opinion but, it sounds like the audience agrees. Let’s find out what the judges scoring.”

Judge one: “Eight,”

Judge two: “Eight,”

Judge three: “Ten,”

And Judge four: “Nine,”

“There you have it, now get on back there and get ready for your next set.” The Emcee said 

Jay and Celeste smiled and nodded before running back out to the hall way. 

“O.G., I didn’t think that the score would be that good for out first dance.” Jay squealed looking and sounding very much like a little girl.

“I know right,” Celeste gushed “I seriously thought it was going to be bad.”

“Well, well, well look what the cat dragged in.” A nasal voice sneered 

It took a whole lot for Celeste to suppress the groan that wanted to escape. Pasting a smile on her face Celeste turned to face the dance devil herself - Brianne, with her little sidekick Josh. Out of the corner of her eye was Jay who didn’t even try to hide the scowl on his face.

“I thought they stopped letting the trash back into the competitions?” Jay questioned “Or was it animals?”

“Oh get off it Jay,” Brianne said “Everyone knows that Josh and I are the best.”

“Is that why the both of you have yet to go pro?” Jay asked arching an eyebrow. “If you’re as good as you say then neither of you should still be doing these mediocre competitions.”

“Whatever,” Brianne rolled her eyes “So what are you amateurs doing here? I would have thought that you’ve given up one the competitions since you always lose.”

“The only reason why you and your little sidekick always win in because daddy pays off the judges.” Celeste said

“That’s probably the reason why you haven’t become a professional dancer. Daddy can’t pay off those judges.” Jay added 

It wasn’t common knowledge that Brianne’s father bribed judges so that his daughter would always win. If it wasn’t for the snooping that Jay and talked Celeste into a few years ago they wouldn’t have found out. That was the last time that Celeste and Jay had entered a dance competition. With the information Celeste didn’t know what had possessed her to accept Billie’s offer to do this. 

“How dare you assume things about me” Brianne hissed “You’re both just jealous that I am better than you. Always have been and always will be.” With that said Brianne turned around, grabbing Josh and stomped down the hall.

“That chick really is something else.” Jay said shaking his head

“What do you think the odds are of us actually beating her this time?” Celeste asked watching the retreading backs of Brianne and Josh.

“No clue Ce, but, we need to hurry up and change.” Jay replied 

They found the room that the hotel had set up for the dancer to use to change. Celeste and Jay were sharing it with two other couples and she thanks God that neither of them were Brianne and Josh. There wasn’t a doubt in her mind that if she and Jay had shared a room with them, their outfit would be ruined. 

Quickly changing Celeste left her hair the way it was; up in a ponytail. Though she had cut it, she didn’t want to leave it down today it would only get in her face during their next dance anyway. Tomorrow she might just do something different with it. With a few minutes to spare Celeste touched up her makeup and headed back into the hall with Jay to wait.

The waiting was the worst part of any competition in Celeste’s opinion. Waiting for you chance to go up and show the judges what you got, waiting for the decision was all nerve wreaking. Celeste couldn’t stop herself from pacing the hall. She knew it drove Jay nuts, but she just couldn’t help it.

“Why the heck are you pacing for?” Jay asked “We’ve already got one dance down for the night and had one more left before the decision to find out who’s going to go on to the next phase of this competition.”

“What if we don’t make it to the next round?” Celeste asked nervously

“Stop with the negativity.” Jay hissed “The routines that you came up with are tight.  There is no way that we’re getting booted tonight.”

“You think so?” Celeste asked stopping in front of him.

“I know so, now start thinking positive cause we’re up next.” Jay replied

With a deep breath Celeste walked out into the dimly lit ball room. Jay would be coming out after her. She was quite proud of the routine that they were doing this time especially the song they were using. Celeste saw Jay out of the corner of her eye, he nodded to someone behind her who was using the projector to put a fake text message behind her as she looked down at the phone in her hand. 

Celeste had incorporated the routine to make the song in way. She and Jay would be playing a couple and she finds out that her boyfriend has been cheating. It was something different but pretty good nonetheless, in Celeste’s eyes. She just really hoped that the judges liked it. 

The music started playing and jut as she had during the last routine, Celeste let the music take over her. Though their routines barely took three minutes to get through, those three minutes were the best minutes in Celeste’s life. Dancing always had been and always would be one of the best things in her life, period. Most everything else came in second to that (not including her family and friends). 

The music came to an end and the routine finished with another text. My body was still buzzing, as it had been after our first routine. Jay and Celeste waited side-by-side for the judges to give them, their scores. Celeste swore that her nerves would be shot all to hell when the weekend was over. The wait time for their scoring didn’t take all the long but, it was long enough for her nerves to go into overdrive. When the scoring came in the smile that Celeste had on her face fell slightly. It was nowhere as good as their last routine with the scores being: Five, Five, Eight and Seven. 

Thanking the judges Celeste and Jay walked back out to the hall. Celeste didn’t want to wait around for the other contestants to do their routines. All she wanted to do was go back to their room and take a nice long soak in the tub before crawling into bed. It had been a long day and Celeste was ready for it to end. 

“Leaving so soon?” Brianne asked leaning against the door frame of the room that Celeste and Jay had been assigned. “Always knew that you were quitter deep down.”

“What the heck are you on about?” Celeste sighed as she packed up all her make-up and hair things.

“I’m talking about the fact that the two of you are leaving and there’s still one more dance left.” Brianne answered as she examined her perfectly manicured nails.

“Stop talking shit Brianne,” Jay said as he shook his head. “There’s only two dance today and tomorrow with one on Sunday for the finals.”

“Oh, did you not get the memo?” she asked with fake concern. “The judges decided that there would bed three each day - not including Sunday.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” Celeste groaned 

“Feel free to leave anyway since I know for a fact that you don’t have enough routines lined up for it.” Brianne chirped and flounced down the hall. 

“You think she’s messing with us?” Jay asked, watching Brianne disappear. 

“I’ll call Billie.” Celeste said taking her phone out.

As it turned out Brianne had been messing with them in a way. Billie had been just about to call them and let them know of the changes. The only day that they were adding another dance to was on Sunday. Celeste was only slightly relieved with the news. She felt a little better that she and Jay wouldn’t have to come up with three more dances in such a short time, all they needed was one and Celeste knew just the one they were going to use. 

“Brianne is such a. . .a. . .ugh, stupid, stuck up, little spoiled. . .” Jay ranted

“I know, I know, I get it” Celeste giggled cutting him off “She drives everyone insane.”

“That’s a nice way to put it,” Jay grumbled “Let’s go.”

The duo headed back toward the lobby and found the rest of their group. The twins were beaming, Hunter was tapping away on his phone, Aaron was also on his phone and Nate carried a sleeping Brook in his arms. Celeste smiled as her eyes landed on them, the most important people in her life. 

“That was so awesome!” the twins squealed 

“You both did amazing,” Aaron smiled cover his phone. 

“I can’t believe the scoring you guys got on the last dance. Those judges are idiots.” Hunter said without looking up from his phone. It make Celeste wonder who he was talking to, could it be Jessica?

“It really was amazing,” Nate said pulling Celeste to him with his free arm. “It really was something to see.”

“Glad you liked it,” Celeste smiled up at him.

“I have to say though, I loved the first outfit you used.” he grinned 

“Yeah, I bet you did.” Celeste said rolling her eyes. 

Celeste and the group headed back to their rooms. The twins wanted to go out and Jay, Hunter and Aaron were eager to go along. Celeste was too worn out to go anywhere except back to the room. The twins had begged her to come along but, she refused. Not only was Celeste to tired to deal with whatever the girls had in mind, she also did not want to leave Nate and Brook alone. It would feel right to out and have fun if Nate wasn’t able to go as well. 

After a lot of complaining, whining and begging the twins left Celeste alone. When everyone was gone Celeste let out a sigh of relief and got ready for her bath. Nate had put Brooklyn down on the bed and went to watch a movie. With the tub filled up Celeste eased herself into the hot water. The water stung her skin at first before her body got used to the heat. Celeste sighed in contentment and closed her eyes.

Nate sat in the living room starting at the black screen on the TV. He had meant to pick out a movie to watch but, as soon as he sat down his mind whirled with the images of Celeste dancing on that stage. She truly was an incredible dancer. Though they still had two more days of competition Nate was already proud of her. The time had passed quickly and Nate realized that he had been sitting there staring at the TV for the last half hour. He wondered what was taking Celeste so long. ‘Did girls always take bath’s for so long?’ he thought to himself as he walked into the bedroom. 

The door for the bathroom was open a crack. Nate knocked and got no reply, pushing the door open a litter further and peeked in. What he saw had him stopping in his tracks, Celeste was still in the tub with her head resting against the edge - fast asleep. If Nate continued on into the bathroom he knew that he would see more of her under the water. He was already invading Celeste’s privacy but, didn’t want her to catch a cold, the water had to be well on it’s way to freezing by now. 

Fetching a towel from a cabinet off to the side Nate took a deep breath and walked over to the tub. He made sure to keep his eyes firmly on Celeste’s face no matter how badly his hormones were screaming for him to look. Nate refused to do that, no matter how much of a player he had been, Nate always had a lot of respect for girls - well sort of. But, like he always reminded himself, Celeste was nothing like that girls he had been with before. She was different, better. Better for him and Brooklyn.

Nate knew that if he had never been paired up with Celeste for their senior project he would still be doing the same things. He would still be afraid of what the people back home would say when they found out about Brooklyn. With Celeste, he no longer cared about that even though he knew that he shouldn’t have cared from the beginning. But, being who he was Nate knew that the talk would be so much worse then it would’ve been if he hadn’t been such a ‘troublesome boy’ as people of the town call him. 

“Celeste,” he whispered brushing a strand of hair away from her face. “You need to get out of the tub before you get sick.” 

“Mmm,” Celeste moaned pushing her face closer to the hand that he had left against her cheek. 

“Come on, time to wake up.” he said rubbing her cheek with his thumb.

“Nate?” Celeste questioned as her eyes fluttered open and landed on him. 

As Celeste to stretch as realized that she was still in the tub. Heat blossomed along her cheeks. She was laying in a tub of water completely naked with Nate kneeling down next to her. Celeste sunk deeper into the water causing Nate to chuckle. 

“Don’t worry,” he said “I didn’t look at anything you wouldn’t want me to see.”

“Really?” Celeste asked through narrowed eyes. All signs of sleep gone. 

“Yes, really.” he smiled “You were taking a long time and I wondered what was keeping you. When I came in you were asleep, I didn’t want you to get sick once the water got to cold.”

“Oh...well um, thanks.” she said blushing even more. 

“I’ll leave you to get dress.” Nate said as he stood and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Celeste blew out the breath she had been holding. If it was any other guy she wouldn’t have believe him when he said he didn’t look. Most guys would look, right? Not wanting to dwell on that Celeste picked up the towel that Nate had left behind and wrapped it around her body. Nate had been right about the water, it was nearly freezing now that she was paying attention to something other then Nate. 

After she dressed Celeste walked out to the sitting area and found Nate sitting on the couch, his arms spread out along the back, looking up at the ceiling. Celeste walked over and sat next to him, Nate’s arm came down around her shoulders, pulling her into his side. The sat in silence, Celeste loved the times like this when they would just sit around doing and saying absolutely nothing. 

If there was one thing that Celeste would want to do forever it would be being in Nate’s arms. They comforted her, provided her with the warmth that had been missing from her life for so long. He was the light in her darkness. The sun that brightened up her day. Celeste didn’t think she would ever understand how one person could be that for her in such a short time. She knew that she was falling for him, fast and hard. Celeste just hoped with all of her being that when she finally fell, he would be there to catch her. 

“Would you like to watch a movie?” Nate asked 

“No, I like what we’re doing right now.” Celeste answer snuggling herself closer to him. 

“We aren’t doing anything, though.” Nate said confused 

“I know and I love it.” Celeste sighed with a smile on her face. “It’s perfect,”

The couple sat there for the rest of the night. Eventually Celeste fell asleep and Nate carried her into the room and laid her next to Brooklyn. He still couldn’t get over how much he loved seeing them together like that. A strange feeling rose within his chest that he didn’t understand and he wasn’t sure he liked it all that much. Maybe he would if he knew what it meant but, he didn’t so for now he wouldn’t think to much about it. 

Nate made a move to leave the room not want to make Celeste uncomfortable about spending the night in the room. Sure, they had taken a nap in the same bed earlier in the day but, Nate wasn’t about to push it with sleeping in there at night as well. As he turned to leave Celeste’s hand wrapped around his wrist.

“Where are you going?” Celeste asked tiredly 

“I was going to sleep on the couch.” Nate answered 

“Don’t,” Celeste yawned “Stay with me.”

Celeste tugged on Nate’s arm bringing him closer to the bed. Complying with what Celeste wanted Nate kicked off his shoes and took off his shirt. Nate slid into the bed behind Celeste and wrapped his arm around her waist bringing Celeste back flush against his chest. He felt Celeste sigh as he wrapped his arms tighter around her body. Nate couldn’t help but enjoy how well she fit him. It was as if her body was made for his and his alone, she fit so perfectly against him. 

Closing his eyes, Nate relished in the feel of Celeste pressed against his bare chest. Images filtered through his mind, not so pure ones either. Nate shook his to rid himself of the thoughts, he did not want his body betraying him right now. Taking a deep breath he calmed his mind and slipped into a deep sleep holding on to one of the most beautiful girl he had even laid eyes on and she was all his. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 18K 39
Cami Wimberley has a plan, and that plan includes no room for boys-especially the big time party animal, Hunter Wilder, no matter how handsome and ch...
2K 204 17
You and Joshua shared a special bond in high school that blossomed into love. Your journey wasn't without its challenges, but you overcame them toget...
100K 2.3K 18
You all heard of Hope Mikelson but have you heard of Stiles Nik Mikelson he's her brother the older twin of Hope. The real first born of the Mikelson...
2.4M 65.4K 31
Supermodel Mila Belvedere never expected her predictable life of fame, photo shoots, and flashing lights to take such drastic turns. Never would she...