MJ Fantasy: Michael Jackson C...

By AmirahHuda

Looking for sweet, lovey-dovey scenes of you and Michael? Well, you've found the right book! ;)... More

02 He Asked You To Be His Girl
03 He's Sick And He Needs You
04 He's In The Studio, Working
05 He's Jealous
06 You Comfort Him When He's Feeling Bad
07 Before He Left For Tour
08 He Taught You How To Moonwalk
09 You Were Not Home When You Said You'd Be
10 He's Late For Work
11 He's Reading And You Distract Him
12 What He Does When A Guy Is Checking You Out
13 You Help Him With His Boner
14 He Found Out You're Pregnant
15 Ultrasound
16 You Crave For Something
17 He Slapped Your Bum
18 You Misses Him While He's On Tour
19 He Looked At You Lovingly
20 He Bought You Something
21 You're Insecure
22 Giving Birth
23 Skinny Dipping
24 He Wants To Cuddle
25 His Cute Moment With Your Child
26 Fights
27 He Got Scared You'd Leave Him
28 You Catch A Cold
29 You Make Him Blush
30 Cooking Breakfast
31 His Birthday
32 Birthday 'Present'
33 Your Child Got Scared Of The Thunder
34 The Paps Hurting You
35 You Surprised Him At Work
36 Telling Him You're Pregnant Again
37 "Can You Hold My Hand?"
38 Your Son Got Hurt
39 Your Ex Contacted You
40 You Gave Him The Silent Treatment
41 How He Cheer You Up
42 You're Pouting
43 Wrestling
44 Little Water Balloon Prank
45 You And Your Child Visit Him On Tour
46 You're Scared Of Exotic Creatures
47 You Came Home From Work
48 He Found Out You Self Harm
49 Hide And Seek
50 You Helped Him Sleep
51 He Catch A Cold From You
52 Wrapping Presents
53 Christmas Morning
54 New Year With Him
55 You're Jealous When His Bestfriend Came Over
56 He Asked You To Sing On His Bad World Tour
57 Having His First Daughter
58 Waking Up For The Baby
59 Your Little Boy Got Jealous
60 He Prepared Dinner
61 "Lips"
62 "Just One Kiss"
63 Keeping You Warm
64 Stolen Kisses
65 "I Take That Back"
66 Your Guy Friend Brought You Home
67 You Wore Something Sexy
68 Candy Kisses
69 Bringing Home A Stray
70 You Had Bad Cramps
71 He's Nervous To Board A Plane
72 Your Birthday
73 He Came Home From Tour
74 Your Daughter First Word
75 When You Wore Exposing Clothes
76 He Caught You Reading Fanfics About Him
77 He Cheated On You
78 Haunted House
79 When You Trip and Fall
80 Midnight Dancing
81 Sending Videos of Your Children While He's on Tour
82 He Comes Home From Tour

01 He Called You After a Long Time

47.2K 611 287
By AmirahHuda

Imagine 01 : He called you after a long time

It was a pretty needed weekend for you since you've been working your ass off with the office's projects for the whole week. You did pretty much nothing on that Saturday evening except lying lazily on the couch and watch your favourite movie. 

While you were enjoying your favourite part of the movie, the phone suddenly rang.

"Who the hell is calling me?" You sighed and let it goes off without even checking who was calling. You just don't want to deal with anyone at the moment.

But on the next minute itself, you received another call. "Damn it!" You reached for your phone and answered it without looking at the caller ID. Before you can spill out your annoyance to the person on the line,

"Hello?"

You heard this very familiar soft voice that you missed like hell.

"Applehead? Is that you?" You asked with excitement. The last time you heard his voice was before he went on his recent tour and it has been god knows how long.

"Yeah it's me, love!" You can hear a smile in his voice.

"Oh my god, Michael I miss you so much!" You blurted out with a smile on your face. Then you realized what you've just said. "Ummm, so what's up? Should'nt you be on the stage or something?"

He giggled. 

"What's so funny?" You said pretending to be clueless.

"You are." He said, still giggling. "Actually, I called just to hear your voice Y/N"

"Oh yeah?" You said teasing him. "I thought you've forgotten this particular friend of yours." You continued. At that moment, all the flashbacks of the time where you spent with Michael went around your mind. You've been friends with him for quite a long time now. But when he started touring, both of you lost contact and you really thought he had forgotten you.

"What? How can you think like that? Y/N, you have no idea what i've been through all these while."

"Of course I don't. I didn't hear any single thing from you since the last time we met which was before you left me for the freaking tour. Is that my fault?" You said, disappointed.

You heard him sighed at the end of the line. "Look, I'm sorry okay? I know I should've call you. In fact, I really want to. But the team wouldn't let me. They said it's for my own good. Well, I don't blame them cause I know they want me to stay focus for the fans."

Silence

"Y/N? You're mad at me aren't you?" He asked, concerned. But you said nothing.

"Okay guess what? To make it up to you, what if we go out for some ice cream?" He asked excitedly.

"Yeah sure, Michael. When? Next year?" You replied sarcastically.

He giggled. "No silly, now." He said.

"Now? What do you mean now?" You asked, confused.

"Now as in 'now'." He replied.

"Yeah right. Just to remind you, you're on the other side of the world." You said, rolling your eyes as if he can see you.

"I am? Uh-oh. I guess you're right. Too bad huh?"

"Y'know what, Michael? Just get back to your work. I don't want to be blame for being the reason you lost your focus later." You said, ready to hang up.

"Y/N, wa-"

Before he could finish, you hung it up.

You took a deep breath and covered your face with your hand. You felt really angry. But not at him. At yourself. You don't know why you had to be so emotional when you can actually talk to him for a long time. You felt stupid and regretted every bit of it.

Before you could go any deeper with your feelings, there was a knock on the door. You knew it was one of your neighbours who would always go door to door to talk about their business' products. With what just happened, you don't feel like answering the it. You thought the knocking would stop, but it didn't. With tons of forces, you walk yourself to the door. As you opened it, your heart almost dropped cause of what you just saw.

"Hye, beautiful." He said with a huge smile on his face while removing his shades off.

You were speechless. You can't believe your eyes at the moment.

"Heyyy...you okay? C'mere." He said as he pulled you for a long hug and closed the door behind him with his leg.

At first, you just stood there still can't believe it was him. But then, you caught his sweet scent that you remembered so much and by then, you knew it was real. Without a doubt, you returned his hug. It was really him. The man you missed so much. Your hug became even tighter and was not planning to let it go. Both of you just stayed in that position enjoying each other's presence.

After a long while, he finally broke the hug to have a good look at your face. You didn't move. You just stare at your feet cause you don't dare to look him in the eyes after what you just did to him over the phone.

Then you felt his fingers lifted your chin so that you face him and looked him in the eyes. The moment he saw your eyes, his facial expression changed from happy to a worried one. You have no idea why.

"Were you crying before I came?" he whispered, loud enough for you to realized why his expression changed.

You shrugged. "I was about to."

Michael looked deeply into your eyes then gave you another hug. "It's okay, I'm here now. I promise, I won't leave you anymore and we don't have to go through that again."

"Promise?" You asked, to make sure.

"Only if you promise the same?" He said, looking at your face for an answer.

You smiled and nodded. "I promise, Michael."

He smiled too. Then he remembered something. "Y/N?"

"Yeah?" You responded.

"Umm.....still wanna go out for some ice cream?" He asked.

"Well you know what? I rather spend some time with you here." You said confidently.

"You sure?"

You nodded. "Very. I missed you so much okay. "

He giggled. "Okay...but you don't know how crazy I was on tour cause I miss you more you see." He said bluntly.

"Really huh?" You teased.

"Of course."

You smirked and started to tickle him cause you know how ticklish he is. "I bet you miss these fingers more." You joked while still tickling him.

"Y/N, no! Please! Stop!!" He said, laughing and tried to run away from you towards the couch.

"Na'ah. I don't think so Mikey." You said, running after him.

Both of you spent the rest of the day together chatting, joking, laughing, and even had dinner together. You were so happy that Michael was there with you and hope this time, for eternity.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woah, my very first imagine! I never thought it would be so hard. I mean, not as easy as I thought it would be tho :3

Whadya think? Let me know, okay?

love,miera

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 229 52
A life with the one and only MJ,i hope you guys like this,will Michael meet his true love? or will he just be friends with the girl? why dont you fin...
66.5K 1.6K 23
This is a collection of Michael Jackson imagines. If you feel like reading some cute, loving scenes of you and Michael, you've definitely come to the...
8.8K 221 19
This was my first ever MJ Fanfiction that I did on the website called Quotev,and I'm putting it here :)
417K 12.1K 184
ππ”ππ‹πˆπ’π‡π„πƒ 𝐎𝐍: βŠ°β€’β₯ πŸ‘π‘πƒ π’π„ππ“π„πŒππ„π‘ πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ• βž½β”€π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒβ”€β₯ 🀍A humble collection of ideas and scenarios that I conjure up...