rainbow | junhwan

By eaudevia_

what if our hair changes its color based on how we feel? Started: 6/11/17 Ended: 11/6/17 (wow look at the da... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
note
x
xi
xii
special~
KILLNG ME
VIETNAMESE

xiii

879 45 25
By eaudevia_

i know it's been month HAHAHAHAHA, sorry here ya go. and im afraid this is the end. :c

  ★  

"Ha, Another day. You can do it JInhwan." Jinhwan saidto himself as he fixes himself on the way on his job. "6 hrs isn't too bad, you can do it." He said and sigh. 

Well, after what he heard on Yoohyeon's conversation on this 'brat', he starts to investigate. He always try to convince her to hang out and open that topic, ofc without being suspicious.

He went inside the coffee shop and starts to work.

  ★ 

"Good work everyone, you can now have your Christmas Break!" Their Manager said and everyone claps and laughters filled the room. They all went into their locker room and changes clothes. 

"Merry Christmas, hehe, In advance." His co-worker said. He said the same too and bid their goodbyes. 

(a/n: i know im too early HAHAHAHA)  

He walked quietly and grabbed his phone to call Yoohyeon. It took a seconds before she picks up, 

"Oh heeeeeeey! How ya doin! Why'd you call?"  Yoohyeon said and was making crunching sounds. 

"Are you eating?" Jinhwan asked. He heard another crunching sound and a male voice,

A male voice?

"Oh, yeah yeah, I'm watchin something too!" She said and and raises her voice to somehow get rid of the other voice, who is that?

"Oh, okay. Uhm, Yoohyeon, are you alone?" He starts to interrogate. A silence can be heard on the other, he can hear that male voice whispering and saying to Yoohyeon what she will say. 

"Oh,-- Oh yeah, of course I am! Ha ha, Why?"  She said and nervously laughed. Jinhwan laughed.

"Really? You can't hide on me, Yoohyeon. Who are you with?" 

"End the call end it!--Uh-uh g-gotta go Jinan! B-bye!"  The second voice can be hear again and soon after she ended up the call. 

"What is wrong with that woman?" Jinhwan confusedly said. What is happening really? He tried to remember what voice or whose voice it is, until. 

"No, no no-- That is not happening." Jinhwan said to himself and went into the park and sat in one of the benches. He looked away and starts to process what he just figure out.

"Junhoe and Yoohyeon together?"

  ★ 

Jinhwan's Christmas break is not what he imagine like the other's break. Going out and travelling everywhere, is not his type. He just want to be inside his apartment, watching his favorite movies. 

How he wish he has someone who can he cuddle with. But, he's getting older. He lose hope on finding his love of his life. Maybe he'll die alone. 

He was savouring his ice cream when his phone buzzed. He get it and saw a message from Yoohyeon. "She's coming? That's great!" Jinhwan jumped in excitement. 

He got the other gallon of ice cream and placed it on the small table and sat on his couch waiting for her to come.

*ding dong* 

"Coming!" Jinhwan said and went in to the door and meeting a shivering Yoohyeon. "Woah, are you okay? Come inside!" Jinhwan said and make Yoohyeon came inside. (a/n: ok that's weird.)

They sat on the couch and Jinhwan gave the gallon of ice cream on her. Yoohyeon looks at it as if she doesn't want it.

"Uh.. you don't want it?"

"Is it strawberry?"

"What?"

"Is it strawberry flavored?"

"Oh, yes--"

"Why you didn't said at first! Man, I love strawberries!" Yoohyeon said and happily grabbed the ice cream making Jinwhan confused. Glad she liked it. 

"So, what are your plans?" Yoohyeon said for a starter. Jinhwan thinked a minute. 

"I don't have any plans and not making one tho. Just want here in my apartment." Jinwhan said making Yoohyeon looked at him in disgust. "W-what?"

"Man, that's boring. You don't have any interests?"

"Nah."

"Hobbies?"

"Reading books."

"Ugh. I mean,something exciting?"

"Let me think.... uhm, nah."

"Ugh!" Yoohyeon groans making Jinan laughed. "Time to spice things up." Jinhwan looked at her really really confused. 

She stood up into his door and opened it. And revealed a person named Junhoe. Jinhwan widened his eyes, 

what what what should I do!!! should I cover my hair?! I don't want him reading my hair again. Jinhwan were in a panic mode right now. He cleared his throat and pulled Yoohyeon beside.

"Why is he here?" He asks and all he receive is a mischievous smile from her. Seriously. He followed her direction which is going out and leaving us both. 

"Have a good talk with my cousin, Jinhwan." Yoohyeon peeked on the door and winked. 

Oh, okay now, just I am really confused right now. How-- so, My suspicion is true! They know each other! Really thought they're together. 

"So, uhm, Hi?" Junhoe said. Jinhwan just smiled and went back on the couch. The other followed. "So uh, how are you?" Junhoe asks.

"Fine." Jinhwan simply answered. He doesn't care if Junhoe saw his mood right now. He starts to don't care anything about him anymore.

Junhoe grabbed the remote and turned off the television. 

"Wha- what is your problem!" Jinhwan shouted. Junhoe sighed.

"Well, I just want to talk to you before I go on NY to officially study there with Bobby Hyung, ahah." Junhoe said and laughed sadly. (a/n; i know that jiwon is from america but i just love everything in ny so i changed it there.) 

Jinhwan stayed still and didn't move.

 "I'm starting to let you go,and be with Bobby. Why did you show up again?" Jinhwan asked. Junhoe left speechless. 

"Y- you're what?"

"Letting you go! I'm not strong, I am hurt physically and emotionally, I've done enough! Starting when I was young, I can't have another break, Junhoe. You can do what you want. Just let me live alone." JInhwan said, the other didn't say anything, he stood up and went outside.

Minutes later, Yoohyeon came in. Jinhwan fixed himself and wipes the remaining tears on his face. She sat beside him.

"So, you rejected him. I'm sorry, Jinhwan. I used my playfulness to use you. If I didn't agree on that favor Junhoe asks this would not happen! I'm really sorry, Jinan." Yoohyeon said. Jinhwan just smiled.

"No, it's not your fault. Maybe If I believed that you're an ISIS member, maybe this wouldn't happen. But stupid I am." They both laughed. 

There was a minute of silence when a sob can be hear again from Jinhwan. Yoohyeon looked at him sadly. "This poor thing, I'm sorry, You should be taken care with love, lots of love. We're still here, me and the others." Yoohyeon said and hugged him.

 ★ 

This is the day where Junhoe will now leave the Korea and went on NY. Jinhwan woke up feeling a heavy thing on his eyes, when he cried all night. 

"Ugh, so dumb."

He messed his hair and stood up, doing his morning routines. 

*ring*  

He picked up his phone from the table and answered. 

"JINHWAN HYUNG WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!!!!!"

Jinhwan immediately removes his phone on his ear when Hanbin shouted. "Jesus Hanbin, why are you shouting?"

'"I MEAN,JUNHOE IS NOW GOING ON NY AREN'T YOU GOING TO SAY A GOODBYE??????"

"We already did yesterday, binnie. Well, sort of."

"Okay, if that's what you're happy at. But just want to remember you hyung, regret is always there on every decision you make. I hope you did the right thing."

"......... I am,Hanbin. Now, I'm gonna hang up because I'm about to eat my breakfast so If you don't wanna regret what am I going to do to you, you better hang up."

"* toot toot toot*"

"Right." Jinhwan sighed and put down the phone beside him. 

Is this the right decision? I mean, I love him, and who knows if he loves me too. Or is it just me playing numb? I don't really know. 

Is Junhoe really making Jinhwan confuse on his sudden confession the other week? He wanted to believe it, really really bad. But he doesn't have any evidence that will prove it true. But what about on when they went on a outing? That dare thingy. Isn't that enough? 

Jinhwan is just too stubborn for him to realize, that he really don't want to let him go. 

He messes his hair, went upstairs to change and went in to the airport.

"Oh Jinan, you're crazy."

Jinhwan said as he was running to go inside the airport. "Where are you Junhoe." He said, worried the flight to NY is already gone. 

He ran there, and here, only taking him into the waiting area. He sat down, catching his breaths. "I lost it. I lose him. Ahh, Jinhwan, you're so dumb." 

"Not as dumb as me,tho." He looked up and find the person whose voice it is, but find no one. Jinhwan laughed. 

"Oh,I'm even hallucinating. Ha." He messes his hair and lay his back on the chair, when his head hit a hard thing. 

"Ow!" He stood up to see what is it, and shocked he was, It was him.

Junhoe.

"Junhoe?"

"Hey babe." He said and went beside Jinhwan. They were not facing each other. 

"What-- ho-- I thought you're going to NY?" Jinhwan asked confusedly. Junhoe scratches his hair.

"Yeah, I was, but I missed the flight  thinking twice if I should left or nah. I told you, I'm more dumb than you are--" Was all Junhoe can say when Jinhwan pulled him into a kiss. 

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault, I'm being stupid and not realizing that I was about to lose the most important person in my life." Jinhwan said as tears starts to fall. 

"Well, glad you came here for me. I love you."

"I love you too." And Junhoe pulled Jinhwan's waist to another kiss. 

"Okay okay! You two! Junhoe! Do it now!" A girl voice can be hear, they pulled away. 

"Yoohyeon? What are you-- you guys too? What's happening?" Jinhwan laughed nervously and looked at Junhoe. 

He starts to knelt down, and grabbed a small but cute box on his pocket. 

"Kim JInhwan, I know that we just got met a few months ago. By my book. And thanks to it! Without it maybe I shouldn't met a nice and lovable person, like you. I turned you away, but still on my side. We had misunderstandings but glad we're okay now. And now, I am really nervous right now. I don't care if you'll say no, I'll wait for the right time. Now, will you marry me?" Junhoe said,making Jinhwan into a crying mess. The attention on the airport is on the two of them. Some are recording, and some are crying.

"I'm sorry, but no." 

A loud 'aww' can be heard on the crowd. Junhoe's smile disappeared, the gang is shocked.

"Just kidding, it's a yes." Jinhwan said and laughed. Junhoe smiled and put the ring on Jinan's finger and hugged him. 

"I love you so so much. I will not let you lose again. I promise."

"I love you too, Junhoe."

★ 

Christmas came, they celebrated it all together. Jinhwan found out that Hanbin and Jiwon ended up together. That Jiwon is the first one to confess. And Hanbin confessed too. Who will reject a handsome Jiwon? As what Jiwon said to himself.

And so, for the only single in the group, Yoohyeon, he finally have someone that he can cuddle and made troubles on. Guess what who is it? Chanwoo. 

It is crazy that, just in few months, he met these nice people. Gained memories together. He hoped that they will stay forever and ever. And also, to his future husband. 

- - - - THE END - - - - 

how's that huh. are there still reading this?? i hopethere are. anw, thank you for reading this story!!! those who belong on the 1k readers. thank you! really! this is my first story that came to an end. HAHAHAHAHA. I always discontinue of delete my stories back then. heh, glad i finished one! and about to finished the others too! and oh, i was about to make another. ghost thingy, who likes that kind of plot HAHAHAHAHA, hope there are, cuz me i really do. im still not sure on who will be the main characters are. thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and just to remind there will be no book 2, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 311 9
this is a bxb book so, you've been warned! © luvjiwonverse, 2019 start: 24th june 2019 end: 9th april 2020
4K 98 30
Otp challenge!!! (These don't really have a connection to each other just one shots) • Day 1: Rainy Day • Day 2: Waiting for the other • Day 3: Grump...
46.2K 2.7K 22
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩, 𝐢𝐟 𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲...