lost • taehyung x reader

By kimtaehyvngs

"...I think I lost my way." In which (Y/n) (L/n) gets a new job at BigHit Ent. and tries to maintain her life... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Tagged once again
How dare you tag me twice
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: The End?
YOUNG FOREVER ALBUM!
tagged... 3rd time
Oneshot: Hello? ..I Think I'm Lost 1/3
1st school day storytime
my life was all a lie
who left the door open?
more albums wtf part 1
more albums wtf part 2
#937 IN FANFIC!
Get to know me! TAG
Weird facts you didn't know about this book!
Speak of the devil // Taehyung's POV

Oneshot: Hello? ...I Think I'm Lost 2/3

2.7K 94 40
By kimtaehyvngs

this took a long ass time didn't it? I've been busy with keeping my grades up for the first month of school so I'm sorry afjsksjsjs. Anyways, here's part 2! If you want me to have other stupid chapters like the last 3 just say it because I like spilling sum teaaaaa.

Music: MONSTA X (몬스타엑스) - 'DRAMARAMA' [Color Coded Han|Rom|Eng lyrics] by seungbin

-Word count: 1237 words-

{Oneshot part 2/2: Hello? ...I think I'm Lost}

Your POV

~

After a long week of excitement, it was finally the day we were going to the amusement park. It was only 6:30 am (06:30) when I woke up; It's been a very long time since I've woken up this early. I couldn't blame myself though, the amusement park is amazing.

That's what I think, though.

I stood in the kitchen, on my phone and all ready to go~~~

Wait wait... no, that's Seokjin. What happened to me is a bit... different.

-

"(Y/n)? ...(Y/n)!! Wake up!!" Taehyung was shaking me around, trying to get me out of bed. "I don't.. wanna..." I groaned and turned my back to him.

"Let me do it." Yoongi whispered to Taehyung and he nodded, stepping aside from the bed. Yoongi stood on the bottom bunk and smiled.

"You lazy ass." He laughed before grabbing onto my blanket and throwing it on the ground.

"Hey! Don't do that! It's cold!" I yelled and crawled up in a ball. All I could hear were gasps coming from outside the bedroom and Yoongi laughing like the maniac he is.

"You waking up yet?" Yoongi asked and I shook my head. "Never!" I yelled and kicked him. Yoongi gasped dramatically and Taehyung was laughing in the background.

It was silent for a few moments.

Being the stupid me, I thought that they were gone and went back to sleep.

Oh boy was I wrong.

Yoongi grabbed onto my legs and tried to drag me out. I grabbed onto the corner of the bed as it was the only source of surviving. "Jack, I'm not letting go!" I yelled and everyone started to laugh. Taehyung was imitating me in the background while Yoongi was still pulling onto me.

"I'm not letting go either!" Yoongi exclaimed before actually letting go of me. I fell onto the ground and glared at Yoongi. "You said you weren't letting go of me." I crossed my arms. "Well maybe I lied." Yoongi snickered before running off into the kitchen.

"Damnit! Why do you have to go to the kitchen! Seokjin is there so I can't hurt you!" I lied onto the ground and pouted. I looked at the ceiling for some time until someone else lied down besides me.

"Hey." Taehyung smiled and grabbed my hand. "Ssup." I said and Taehyung giggled slightly. "You were really funny before." Taehyung said and turned his head to me. "Oh I know," I smirked and sat up. "anyways, I need to get ready. When are we leaving?" I asked.

"At 10." Taehyung replied. "..What time is it now?" I asked again and Taehyung grabbed his phone out of the pocket of his jeans. "9:42 am (09:42)." He smiled and I swear to God that his facial expressions changed in .2 seconds. He quickly stood up, packed my cheek and ran out while yelling.

-10 minutes later: 9:52 am (09:52)-

I walked out of the bathroom and looked around; everyone was running around like crazy! What the... is this why they never go out? If I knew this would've happened I'd never ask them to go in the first place.

Seokjin was running to everyone individually with a small checklist. Why the checklist, you may ask. Well... because we're with 8, we separated all the stuff we need among us. My job was to get the tickets- ...

Tickets?

Where are the tickets?

I swear I put them in my black purse-

Wait... not THAT purse, right?

The purse that got teared apart by that dog?

...Oh boy.

"What the- (Y/n), are you having a mental breakdown or what?" Yoongi asked once he saw me running around like flipping speedy gonzales around the rooms.

"I am NOT OKAY!" I yelled and threw everything out of my closet, thinking it could be there.

"Why does that rhyme with Not Today omg." Seokjin laughed. "No, not today!" Jimin started jamming out to 'not today' while I was going to die. "Wtf that doesn't rhyme at all you dipshit." Yoongi said and rolled his eyes while probably playing flipping subway surfers on his phone.

How nice.

I love this family.

Child 101 died

Sorry seokjin

never forgotten

rest in pepperoni

"Searching for this?" Out of nowhere, Jungkook jumped right in front of my eyes with all the tickets in his right hand.

"How the actual-"

"Watch your language! We don't want the maknae to learn any new words at the moment!" Namjoon yelled from the living and Jungkook glared at him.

"What do you mean new words?! I'm mature now! I know what the word shit means now so you shouldn't be complaining! Beat that, suckers!" Jungkook threw the tickets in my face and teleported out this swamp.

I quickly grabbed the tickets and counted them; 8. Oh sweet Jesus, thank you!

I sighed in relief before turning around on my heel, about to walk out of the bedrooms.

"You ready?" Taehyung walked towards me and slightly gasped in disgust. "What?" Taehyung dragged me towards the bathroom and made me look into the mirror.

"Jisoos Christ." I exclaimed in shock, how did this happen? Did I wake up like this? What the... What time is it? Didn't we have to leave around 10?

As if he read my mind, Taehyung put his phone in front of my eyes; it showed the time. It was 9:56 am (09:56).

"I'll help you if you want." Taehyung smiled and I nodded in response. I handed a hairbrush over to him while I brushed my teeth because they be stinking all over. Yuck.

No time for makeup, who even needs makeup. I'm bootiful without makeup, I mean, look at me. I'm sexy.

I take that back.

Maybe I do need makeup, but this hoe doesn't have time for that.

Why do I look like Hyungwon dressed up as pepe the frog....

Well, I can cover my face with a hat.. and a mask. I need it. Because this ain't cute.

"Done!" Taehyung proudly smiled and put the hairbrush back on its original spot while I cleaned my face with water. "Thank you!" I said and Taehyung handed my bag over to me. "Don't lose anything today." He grinned and walked off, leaving me in the bathroom.

I quickly ran out of the bathroom to the rest, the tickets now in my (left/right: choose your dominant one.. or not idc) hand.

"Ready to go?" Hoseok asked, not standing still whatsoever.

"Ready." I smiled and we went to the car.

{A/N}: lmao it took me over a month and I expanded the chapters for this oneshot as well. I suck at this. 😂 hope you enjoyed bye now gotta go to hell aka school 👋

Don't be a shy reader and tell me what you think~

Ideas and advice are always welcome and remember to stay alive, so let's fly with our beautiful wings💞

~kimtaehyvngs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 166K 52
"I want a kiss," "Hell no," And that's how their relationship sparks. - What happens when you reach home to find out that you're going to be married...
189K 5.5K 65
"You know being this close to you makes it hard for me to control myself." My eyes grew wide as I did not expect him to say such words. I couldn't t...
67.6K 3K 28
Kim Taehyung x Y/N (Female Reader) ▪▪▪▪▪▪ "A love between rich and an average person with so many rejections and regrets " ▪▪▪▪▪▪ ʏ/ɴ: ᴛᴀᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴜ ᴛ...
133K 4K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...