The Unexpected Destiny ~ Byun...

بواسطة moonice__

[COMPLETED] You had your very first meeting with EXO, and thought it would be a special day for you. However... المزيد

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : A Preparation for a Big Day
Chapter 2 : Meeting Him
Chapter 3 : In Their Dorm
Chapter 4 : Getting Closer
Chapter 5 : Shocked
Chapter 6 : A Memorable Day (1/2)
Chapter 7 : A Memorable Day (2/2)
Chapter 8 : Fun
Chapter 9 : Back Home
Chapter 10 : Meet Him Again
Chapter 11 : Surprise!
Chapter 12 : Wonderful Place
Chapter 13 : He's So Sweet
Chapter 14 : It Can't Be Him!
Chapter 15 : He Came Here
Chapter 16 : I Can't Believe This
Chapter 17 : I Love You
Chapter 18 : Hangout
Chapter 19 : A Small Gift
Chapter 20 : Should I Confess?
Chapter 21 : Asked Out
Chapter 22 : Jerk
Chapter 23 : The First and Last Date
Chapter 24 : By Your Side
Chapter 25 : Cold
Chapter 26 : Stuck in a Hospital
Chapter 27 : He's Hurt
Chapter 29 : Doyoung
Chapter 30 : Always be with You
Thank You! (Please Read)
Special Chapter

Chapter 28 : Solved

1.1K 30 6
بواسطة moonice__

Baekhyun's POV

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?" my manager yelled at me.

"I'm sorry, but I will never regret doing this," I said, looking down at my feet.

"Idiot," he sighed frustratedly and slammed the door.

All the members were staring at me while I just looked at them awkwardly. Chanyeol suddenly got up and opened the door.

"I'm gonna talk to him," he said and chased our manager.

"Baek I know how you feel but just apologized to him and said that you regret doing it," Suho sighed.

"Then they're going to tell me to break up with Y/N. You see, the fans reactions aren't good at all," I complained.

"Then how are we going to solve it if you keep on being stubborn like this?" Chen asked.

"I.. I don't know," I muttered.

Suddenly I felt a hand grabbed me. It was Kyungsoo.

"Come with me," he said and pulled me out of the room.

We went to the rooftop since it was the most deserted place here. He stopped his track and I stopped too. He turned around to look at me and I flinched a bit because I was shocked.

"What?" I looked at him with a confused expression because you know, Kyungsoo was glaring at me the whole time.

"Can you stop?" he asked.

"Stop? Stop what? Stop saying the truth that Y/N is my girlfriend?" I asked, suddenly felt desperate again.

"STOP! Stop showing me those expressions. You seemed lost, hyung. This isn't your real self. Where is the old Baekhyun? The one who always cheers us up when we have problems, the one that tells us that problem is something that you have to solve?" Kyungsoo raised his voice.

I was startled at his words and couldn't say anything.

"I told you to stop showing me that kind of expression which made you seemed so lost! Hyung please, go back to yourself," he said. "The fans, they don't know about Y/N yet. What you need to do is just show Y/N to all of them and explained to them about her. They will understand as soon as they know how much you love her."

Kyungsoo is right. Why am I being like this? I should be strong and try to think the best way to get out of this situation.

I balled my fist and smiled at him, "Thanks Kyungsoo-ah! Now I know what I'm going to do."

"Now that's my real hyung," he smiled too.

---

I went to search for Chanyeol but he's nowhere to be found. I was starting to get worried about him. But right when I was about to call him, I heard my name being called.

"BAEK!!"

I looked up and saw Chanyeol running towards me with a smile plastered on his face.

"What's with that smile?" I asked.

"You won't believe this," he said.

I raised an eyebrow, "Believe what?"

"Our manager.. He will forgive you!! But IF you do something," he squealed.

"Why are you squealing?" I looked at him weirdly then smiled, "And what do I need to do?"

"Get positive comments from the fans and try to settle this down," he stated.

I smirked, "Then I guess this will be perfect for my plan."

"Wait what? Why are you smirking in this situation?" he looked at me weirdly.

"Then why were you squealing in this situation?"

"YAH!!"

"I'm joking!" I laughed as I ran away from him.

---

"Annyeonghaseo, EXO Baekhyun imnida. Today in this talkshow, I'm going to talk about the details of my relationship with the girl I carried last time in the hospital. Don't worry, I'll explain every details that happened," I smiled.

So our manager agreed with my plan and since today I had a talkshow schedule, he requested the talkshow manager for me to talk about the problem.

Y/N had agreed with me too. I told her to dress up since she'll appear in the talkshow later. It was airing live, so I needed to be careful with my words.

"So Baekhyun-ssi, is it true about your current relationship with her?" the host asked.

"As I mentioned before, it is true. Ah, and her name is Y/N. We just started dating a few days ago," I stated.

"Aahh I see," the host nodded. "Perhaps, have you heard the news about the fans that disagreed with this?"

"Of course! I heard that a lot and actually that made me kind of sad and dissapointed. Y/N's face isn't seen in that picture, but everyone called her ugly," I chuckled.

"Are you worried about your fans? Maybe some of them are dissapointed that currently you're in a relationship with someone?" the host asked.

"Very! I'm very worried about them. That's why I'm here today to explain about everything in details. And what I'm going to explain is the real truth. I'm not making it up or something," I said.

"So Baekhyun-ssi, what's actually happening?" he asked and I started to explain everything so the fans would not misunderstand.

"She's a really nice girl," I ended.

"Wow, you must take a lot of courage to talk about this in public," he smiled and I nodded while smiling too.

"Next, there will be a guest coming. We'll be right back soon," he said and the director immediately yelled, "Break for 3 minutes!"

I sighed in relief and stood up to take a drink. After taking several gulps, I had a little talk with my manager. Then I looked around, searching for Y/N but she was nowhere to be found.

"Excuse me, do you see Y/N?" I asked one of the staffs.

"Oh, you mean the one that will be the guest?" he asked and I nodded.

"She's at the backstage," he pointed out.

"Thank you!" I bowed.

I was about to go backstage and greet her and I heard the director yelled, "Get ready! It will start in a minute!"

I stopped and with dissapointment I went back to my seat. I was waiting impatienly for that one minute and the show started again.

"Welcome back! Baekhyun-ssi, you have bring a guest today right?" the host asked.

"Yep!" I nodded excitedly.

"Now please welcome, Y/N!" the host clapped and stood up, so did I.

Y/N went in and she kept on bowing. My eyes widened the moment I saw her. She's like an angel.

She was wearing a sky blue knee-length lacy dress, with a pair of blue heels and she let her hair down. Her smile is just so beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Annyeonghaseo, Y/N-ssi!" the host greeted.

"Annyeonghaseo!" she smiled and went to sit next to me.

---

The show had finally ended and I felt so relief. Y/N is so good at talking and she was really nice.

"Yah Y/N! Come with me, I'll drive you home!" I shouted as Y/N turned around to look at me.

I approached her as she said, "Are you sure? I mean, aren't you tired? Today's is such a hard day for you."

"I'm totally fine! Come on, let's go home!" I said and ruffled her hair.

"Baekhyun I'm okay! You just go home and rest," she gave me the most warm smile ever.

"Not until I drive you home," I pulled her to my car.

She pouted and I chuckled, "Don't worry, I'm okay!"

Silence filled the atmosphere as I was driving her home until she asked, "Hey, should we check on the fans' responses?"

"Ah, sure!" I smiled.

End of POV

You took out your phone and searched for the comment box of the show you were in just now.

"Woah there are already 541 comments! Wait, now 542!" you said, amazed with the number.

Baekhyun just chuckled and you scrolled down to read down the comments.

'Omg you're so pretty. I regret calling you ugly. I'm so sorry Y/N for misjudging you, you're actually a nice girl.'

'Kyaa I ship them now. Did you guys see? They were so cute in the show just now! And somehow they match well!'

'Wow applauds for Baekhyun! He did so well explaining all those stuffs. And for Y/N, you're strong enough going through all those bad comments.'

'Now I understand the whole situation. Thanks Baek and Y/N for the explanation, it really helps.'

'You guys are so cute together! Even though I'm sooo jealouss, I'll still support you two! Last long!'

You kept on smiling while scrolling down, reading each and every comment.

"How is it?" Baekhyun asked.

"What do you think?" I asked again, showing him my biggest smile ever.

"Good, I guess," he said.

Author's Note:
Finally this problem ended. I was struggling a lot while writing this chapter and chapter 27, I kept on having authors block. It's just, I don't really understand these kinds of stuffs so forgive me if it doesn't make sense..😂
I kept on wondering how would I react if I'm in those fans position. I'll definitely feel so sad hahaha but I'll still support Baek no matter what.
Anyway, thank you for reading it until now. Please keep reading, vote and comment! Thanks~ 😊

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

546 91 17
COMPLETED "Annyong Sehun-ah" WHAT! DID I JUST SAID THAT??!! "Annyonghaseyo" AND HE REPLIED ME??!! WITH A SMILE!! I am going to black out... Shit! My...
85.6K 2.3K 33
"W-where am I, what am I doing here, what are you going to do to me?" "Don't worry about it, your mine now babygirl" Choi Jiyeon was an ordinary teen...
1.5K 45 14
for the 4 years of being an exo-l, she finally goes to one of their concerts but; she expected to be just another fan but to the exo members, she's s...
6.9K 441 30
When Jongdae falls for his group member Chanyeol "I don't think I can keep this a secret." "You have to Jongdae, or else..." Started: 8/8/17 Ended:3...