!Yandere! Danny Phantom X Rea...

By SkylarPromer

Please read the first book otherwise you will be a bit lost!!! I hope you will all like this sequel as much a... More

I Fell In Love With A Ghost
Oh, Under The Moonlight
You Took My Hand And Held Me Close
For Once I Was Alright
I Cried And The Tears Fell From My Eyes
Like A Waterfall
And I Swear I Could Feel You In My Arms
But There Was No One There At All
You Were My Clarity, I Swear
Alone In A Daydream
Yeah There Was Magic In The Air
And You Were Right Here Beside Me
Held Down Like An Angel With No Wings
I Wanna Fly Again
I Just Can't Get You Off My Mind
And Now
The Prequel is out!

I'm Gonna Be Up All Night

1.1K 21 48
By SkylarPromer

Warning: Be prepared to be heartbroken T_T

Danny's POV

Danny returned to the palace with teary eyes and a broken heart.

"Danny? Are you okay? Where's Elizabeth?" Grace asked as Danny entered her room. Danny didn't say anything, he just let the tears fall and fell to his knees.

"Danny!" Grace gasped, rushing to his side and embracing him without a second thought. Danny immediately hugged her back and sobbed into her shoulder.

"I feel so helpless!" Danny sobbed and his grip on Grace's waist tightened. Grace nodded and softly ran her fingers through Danny's hair in a comforting way.

"Shhh, it's going to be okay." Grace cooed, "What happened?" Danny's breath hitched.

"Y/N... sh-she's here. She's a ghost now, but she had Elizabeth right now." Danny's voice was shaky.

"O-oh..." Grace didn't know what to say. Danny sensed her uneasiness and he pulled away to look her straight into her eyes.

"This... this doesn't change the way I feel about you. I-I still love you Grace, please don't leave me." Danny said seriously. Grace nodded, and smiled brightly.

"I love you t-too Danny!" Grace then started to cry with him as she embraced him once more.

"Do you think Ellie is going to be okay?" Grace asked after awhile, holding Danny's head in her lap. Danny stared off into space for a few minutes before answering.

"She's with her mom isn't she? Even though Y/N doesn't remember me.... maybe it's for the best. Maybe this was how it was supposed to turn out since the beginning.... But I at least want to say good bye if I'm not going to be able to see her ever again." Grace nodded and placed a kiss on Danny's forehead.

"Just know that whatever happens from here, I will always love you."

Y/N's POV

Holding little Elizabeth's hand, Y/N walked to the front door of the palace.

"Remember the plan Ellie?" Y/N smiled nervously down at her daughter. Ellie nodded and squeezed Y/N's hand.

"It's all going to be okay." Y/N said more to herself than to Ellie. With slight hesitance, Y/n knocked loudly on the large palace doors.

"One moment!" Came a muffled voice from inside. When the door opened, Y/N's eyes widened in both fear and surprise.

"Ulla?!"

"Y/N?!" They exclaimed at the same time. Ulla looked down only to be more surprised at the sight of Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth?! What are you both doing here?" Ulla asked, eyes wide. Without thinking Y/N punched Ulla squarely in the jaw as hard as she could. Ulla screamed out in pain before holding onto her jaw.

"Babe who is it?" Ember peeked her head around the corner, "Oh holy shit."

"Holy shit is right..." Ulla breathed, still holding her jaw.

"Well... um... sorry.... c-can we come in?" Y/N asked nervously. Ulla nodded and opened the door wider.

"Um... how about we go in the living room and talk about a few things." Ember suggested. Everyone nodded and moved into the living room. They sat in silence for a few moments just process what was happening.

"So, how are you here? Why are you here?" Ember asked nervously, grasping Ulla's hand tightly.

"Well, Ellie and I are just going to get her stuff and then we're going to go to see Clockwork... we'll figure it out from there I guess." Y/N bit her lip nervously. Ulla and Ember nodded.

"But, how are you here?" Ulla asked.

"I'm not really sure myself." Y/N admitted. Suddenly the door to the living room opened.

"Ulla? Ember? Who was at the door?" A sad voice came from the doorway. Everyone turned their heads toward the sound and saw Danny standing there.

"Oh! Danny! I-it's not really a good time-" Ember cut herself off, Danny had already locked eyes with Y/N.

"Y/N? You... you came back?" Danny asked, trying to hide the hope growing in his eyes. Y/N looked down in shame.

"Actually, Danny. I wanted to talk to you before I made any final decisions." Y/N whispered loud enough for him to hear. Ulla and Ember nodded again.

"We'll just leave you two then, Ellie do you want us to braid your hair for you?" Ember suggested, already taking Ellie's small hand in her's. The three of them left the room, leaving Y/N and Danny in an awkward silence.

As soon as the door closed, Danny engulfed Y/N in a heartwarming hug.

"I know you can't remember me very well Y/N... but, I just need to hug you for a moment." Danny sounded so heartbroken, it broke Y/N's heart even more than it already was. She decided that she would tell him the truth before she left.

"Yeah." Y/N stated, awkwardly patting his back. Danny released the small girl from his grasp and took a few steps back.

"Now what was it you were saying?" He asked. Y/N shifted in her place nervously.

"I think I should take Elizabeth for a little while. Not completely! You can still see her almost whenever you want... but, I just think I should spend some time with her, since I've been gone for so long." Danny nodded.

"I'll help you pack then. Thanks for telling me though... instead of just taking her. That's very kind of you, princess..." That nickname, it shattered Y/N's heart.

"H-huh?" Y/N pretended to be confused.

"Oh! Sorry.. Y/N, I meant Y/N." Danny quickly apologized before leading her out of the room and to Elizabeth's room. Together they quickly packed Elizabeth's clothes and essentials.

"Here, I'll carry them downstairs for you." Danny said, grabbing the few bags that they had packed for little Elizabeth and heading downstairs.

"Mommy! Look what Ulla and Ember did!" Ellie exclaimed, pulling on her two fishtail braids.

"That looks beautiful sweetheart!" Y/N smiled down at her daughter.

"Daddy look!" Ellie then turned to Danny.

"Wow! It looks so pretty!" Ellie giggled as Danny scooped her up into his arms and attacked her face with kisses. He set her back down on her own two feet and kneeled down to talk to her.

"Ellie, I need you to understand something okay?" The poor little girl nodded, although she was slightly confused. Danny took a deep breath, "I love you so much you know that?" She nodded again, becoming even more confused at the tears that were growing in her father's eyes.

"You are going to go away for awhile okay? You're going to go with Mommy, but I'm going to stay here okay?" The tears started falling from his eyes as he explained things to their daughter.

"I'm so sorry Ellie, but I love you so much okay?" Danny was almost sobbing now as he embraced Ellie one last time, "Be strong okay baby? I love you Ellie."

"I love you too Daddy..." Ellie was crying now, but didn't know why. Danny stood up.

"I'll let you guys use the car, I'll have the guards escort you to wherever you need to go." Danny directed his words to Y/N this time. Suddenly Grace walked up to them.

"I'll walk Ellie to the car so I can say good bye, come on Ellie." Grace took a bag and led Ellie out the door and to the car, nodding once to Y/N before leaving.

"I'm sorry Danny. For all that's happening. You seem like a great father to... our child." Y/N said sadly. Danny wiped his eyes with the back of his hand and nodded.

"It's fine, you can't remember anyway right?" Y/N bit her lip and drew Danny in for a hug.

"Like I said, I'm so sorry." Y/N whispered, hugging Danny like it might be the last time she might ever see him.

"I-It's fine.. R-really." Danny's voice cracked as he cried.

"I actually do remember you Danny!" Y/N finally admitted as she began to cry as well, "I'm so sorry, I'll come back soon. But I need to get away from here and think and spend time with Ellie for awhile."

"W-what?" Danny's eyes widened and more tears fell, "You didn't forget?"

"I would never forget my love... I'm sorry, I guess I shouldn't call you that right?" Y/N was crying harder now as she pulled away from Danny.

"Wait where are you going-?"

"You have someone now Danny. Grace is your love now... be good to her." Y/N grabbed the last bag from the floor and moved towards the door, leaving Danny on his own standing in the middle of the hallway, "I'll come back with Ellie soon. Just give it time Danny." Danny nodded.

"I... I will always love you no matter w-what!" Y/N failed to hold back her sob. Without waiting for a response Y/N quickly walked out of the door. Danny was a sobbing mess.

"I love you too... my princess...."

"Always.... and forever...."   

~End~

I'm seriously crying right now and that song (in the media section) is NOT helping T_T. I love you all my little mini muffins!!! I hope you all have enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it for you guys!!! Sorry for such a sad ending but it had to be done!!! I will now be taking a break for a week or so, so that I can get started on the prequel for you guys!!! Thanks for staying with me this far in the story!!! I'm sorry again if you are unhappy with the ending, but it's my story so... deal with it!!! XXD I love you all my little muffins!!! See you guys in the next story!!! 

:P   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 80 18
Yes, it's Pitch Pearl, but this AU is mine, so yeah. Warning- Mentions of suicide, abuse, neglect, and death. So, don't like, don't read! Anyway, ont...
2.5K 12 182
The title says it all. Also you may choose the cover. Would anyone like for me to do a Part 3 or just continue this until the next book comes out or...
33.5K 703 13
This book contains different stories on how Danny's identity was revealed whether it be in school, by his parents, accidental or forced reveals. Be r...
770K 4.3K 45
You better run. You better hide. Or even better, is to not make any regretful choices. Welcome ladies & gentlemen to a book where it's filled with fu...