lost and found | it chapter o...

Por coinsundercouches

" SHE TRIED TO DROWN HER DEMONS BUT THEY LEARNED HOW TO SWIM. " hr; 1# in 2017 10# in 'it' [coinsunde... Más

LOST AND FOUND
MEET THE CHARACTERS
OPENING
DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
Chapter 7 | If only
Chapter 8 | Puzzle
Chapter 9 | Unconscious
Chapter 10 | The return
Chapter 11 | finding a way
Chapter 12| The sleepover
thankyou
Chapter 13 | What Happened to your Bike?
Chapter 15 | Stop Grinning
Chapter 16 | Thomas' problems
Chapter 17 | I'm not alone
Chapter 18 | Alas
Dear Diary
!!!!
2023

Chapter 14 | The Evans

1.6K 48 24
Por coinsundercouches

C H A P T E R 14 | T H E  E V A N S
E D I T E D
1282 WORDS

    "Back at Neibolt once again." Eddie said, picking up a rock and throwing it at the front door, "Fucking Bullshit." He mumbled

   "I think it's pretty cool." Richie said. Usually he'd agree with Eddie.

  "Cool?" Stanley said, crossing his arms.

Richie nodded fast, "very, very cool." He said excitedly, smiling so wide it was almost touching the tip of his eyes. It was inhumanly creepy.

Stanley and I exchanged looks that screamed concern. We knew that Richie was looking at us when we did that, too. That's what we wanted. Because if Pennywise did get to Richie, it wants fear. And although It apparently said that "it doesn't need fear to live anymore," Stan and I thought it to be all lies.
   Because how else would it live?

And, as for Ben, he was a complete wreck. He looked completely discoloured and cloud-minded. Plus, his arm was still wrapped in that thin bandage that some of the guys had purchased at the drug market. The placement of the bandage was so bad, half of his infected wound was still showing. The poor guy almost couldn't even hop on his bike. It was awful to see him like that. I honestly don't believe there's a parent at his house because if I came home looking like that, I'd be in a hospital by now.

   "D-Do we have everything we n-need?" Bill asked. Everyone nodded before we headed off into the house.

   The floor boards creaked under us as we followed one another downstairs where the well was located. Seeing it again gave me chills, and it didn't look like I was the only one.

   "I don't think I can do this." Thomas said, stepping off the final step. His face was green with terror, understandably.
   "I may or may not throw up." Thomas said, holding his hand to his mouth dramatically.

  "Do it in the well and make a wish." Mike joked. Everyone laughed except for Ben and Richie.

  "Do we have a rope?" Beverly asked as Bill handed a new one her way.

  "Anyone know how to tie this thing?" Beverly said, holding it up sturdy. Bill went by her side and tried to help, although everyone doubted that he could help her at all.

   Everyone stood silent, waiting for the rope to be set up. And of course, Richie was staring my way with that horrendous glare on his face.

   "Stanley." I whispered in his ear, nodding towards Richie. Stanley sighed.

   "Richie." He suddenly spoke up.

   "Stanley, what are yo-" I tried to speak.

   "Yes, Stanley?" Richie said rudely.

"Can you please stop?" Stanley asked politely.

Richie chuckled, rubbing his face and sighing obnoxiously, "Stop what?" He asked innocently, as if he hasn't been doing anything for the last few hours.

   "You guys have been on the edge lately. Just shut up." Thomas said rolling his eyes.

"Just because you and Amy are dating now doesn't make you own her." Richie spat, staring down Stanley as we both stood in shock. Everyone's eyes instantly flew to us.

Eddie was giggling to himself and so was Thomas. I was just wondering what was going through Stanley's head.

   "I-I don't know what you're talking about." I mumbled out.

  "Betcha didn't know that I knew that." Richie smiled, finger snapping towards us. Stanley's hand flew into a fist making me pray that they weren't going to fight.
   I stared at Richie, completely infuriated and upset at his words. Why was he being so agonizingly cruel and mean?

But that's when I realized something I hadn't before, something that confirmed my theory all alone.

Richie's eyes were orange.

   "G-guys, the rope is ready." Beverly awkwardly said.

   Stanley mumbled angrily something to himself. This situation was already hard enough to deal with, Richie was just the extra homework no one asked for.

   Going down and through that sewer was the most disgusting and unpleasant thing I've ever had to endure. And knowing that it got worse than this made me almost sick.

The group began walking, our shoes slowly filling up with gross water as we splashed around for a few minutes before making it to a large steel door that most of the boys seemed to recognize.

We all struggled to push it open. It took a great amount of strength to even inch it, but eventually we were able to see what was inside.

  Millions of children toys all within a big pile. From stuffed bears to jack-in-the-boxes, to toy robots and bikes. There were so many.
  This was real life, not a dream.

But that wasn't the most shocking thing there. The floating, lifeless, dead children flying around in the air was the cherry on top.

   We were all silent, looking up at the trapeze of sadness and history until a large splash was heard across the room.

  "I can't breath" Thomas huffed. Eddie undid his fanny-pack and tossed him his asthma pump.

   "Hello?" A female voice said. She sounded to be around my age. It was higher pitched than normal, and it didn't sound like she was in any type of harm or struggle.

  "Hello?" Mike shouted back, looking back at the group with puzzled eyes. The group didn't respond though, we were all just standing there, dreading who was going to soon slip out from behind that innocent girl voice.

And as we assumed, a girl rose out from the corner of the tower of children's toys. She was wearing long baggy jeans and a completely soaked black shirt. Her wavy long hair was flowing over her shoulders, the tips damp.
   We were just waiting for her eyes to twist into an orange vibration and her teeth to become sharp and bloodied.

    "I've got some visitors." She said stunned, crossing her arms with a smile.

We were all shocked. We exchanged looks with each other in disbelief.

   "Are y-you h-hurt?" Bill asked.

She snickered, "um, no?"

   She slowly walked towards us, "I'm assuming you guys know what's happening around here, right?" She asked. We all nodded.

  "Good. Because if you guys just stumbled upon this place unprepared, you'd be in deep shit. But I see you brought some things." She said, looking at all of our 'weapons.'

  "Anyways, I'm Ella. Ella Evans." She said smiling.

  "Nice to meet you." I said, "I'm Amy, and this is Stanley, Bill, Mike, Ben, Beverly, Thomas, Eddie and" I paused, "Richie."

  "Cool." She said, "y'all can fight?"
We didn't know how to that question.

  "That's convincing." She rolled her eyes.

  "Why are you even here?" Thomas asked suddenly.

She seemed hesitant at first to respond.

   "That's none of your business." She spoke sternly, "Anywho, i'm gonna guess and say that you guys are prepared to kill something. And I'm glad, because so am I."
   She spoke dramatically, like an actor would. Her eyes spoke along with her words, as if a set of clones lived within her pupils. She was quite animated, to say the least.

  "Well, are you guys coming?" She asked, taking large steps through the heavy water, guiding us with her waving hand.

  "This is so sketchy." Eddie whispered next to me, breathing heavy and long.

  "Hey, guys." Thomas said, splashing his way near Stanley, Eddie and I, "Remember that missing child poster I saw?."

    I paused for a moment before remembering, "Polly Evans."

  "Polly Evans" Thomas repeated, "Yeah, Polly Evans."

  "Polly Evans is Ella Evans little sister." I noted.

  "Well, Bill and her will get along great." Eddie chuckled,  "Sorry, bad joke, bad joke."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

256K 7K 58
**I WAS LIKE 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS PLS* Pixieass: hello wanna join my cult? Pixieass:....me swamp cult? Froggy: hell no. In which you just wanted to m...
623K 19.5K 47
(Completed, for impatient readers!) In which a quiet girl swoons for a loud mouthed boy, who wants nothing to do with her. A clown makes it impossibl...
106K 1.3K 27
"ᴡᴀɪᴛ ʏ/ɴ!" "𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑡ℎ?" "ɪ ʟᴏ- ɴᴇᴠᴇʀᴍɪɴᴅ" Richie toizer x female reader fanfic I dont own any of the charactera appart from y/n Bas...
64.6K 1.2K 12
"you should've told me." "i couldn't." "i would've helped." "you couldn't have, you still can't." - i wrote this book when i was youn...