The Mask

Oleh weirdoforlife30

Sorry if this book sucks it's my first one. But this story is about a girl who people think she is perfect a... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Series

Chapter 33

12 1 0
Oleh weirdoforlife30

I did my normal routine once we got to school. Which was pretend that everything was perfect and that I wasn't breaking from the inside. In reality I was breaking completely on the inside and my life isn't as perfect as I make it look.

We passed people in the halls by waving or smiling at people. Ashley knew that I wasn't in the mood to talk to people so we made it look like we needed to be somewhere. Some how Ashley and I ended up outside. We had a couple minutes to kill before first period started. We made our way to the bleachers and took a seat looking out into the field.

We sat in silence until Ashley randomly said "So how do you do it?" I was confused I had no idea what she was talking about. She must of picked that up because she said "I meant pretend that everything is okay when it really isn't." I sighed and while still looking out onto the field I said "I guess I have mastered it for doing it for so long. I am good at hiding how I feel without showing it. Almost like a mask that I wear. But certain people can see me without my mask on. Which would obviously be only you."

I could feel that Ashley was looking at me but I kept looking out at the field. I finally looked over but I couldn't figure out what she was thinking. Until she said "Why do you do that to yourself?" I look back at my shoes. I was going to respond then the bell rang. So without saying anything I got up and started to walk to my class. I didn't really bother waiting for Ashley even though we have class together.

I walked to class and I figured Ashley was behind me when I heard footsteps. On the way to class I had just thought about what Ashley had said. I sat in the back of the class still lost in thought.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

431 101 33
This story is about a girl who fill in LOVE then a lot of problems Will face her and when the one she loved admit his love to her she will be the hap...
144 29 11
Mae has a life. A good one. She has a best friend, and a nice job and a nice house and a nice car. But nice has never been enough, when she once had...
37.2K 418 30
This is a story of two friends and how they affect each other's lives. It is a girlxgirl story so no haters, please.
311 42 22
This is my story about , well basically just a normal life but with a few problems and this is my first book