Loving Him ǁ c.f.

By -natxx

Claireese is in the hospital. Of course she wakes up. But when she does will everything will be as golden as... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 21

365 12 3
By -natxx

Claireese’s POV

                Ugh, what is this pounding in my skull? Shit, how much did I drink last night? Wait, why am I naked and wrapped in sheets? God, I really need to stop doing this.

                I checked to my side to see who it was this time—and no I’m not some cheap thot, I only do the deed with people when I get overly drunk and it’s usually a huge accident—and the biggest shock is who it was.

                Aiden.

                I don’t remember shit how the hell did I get in bed with him? Oh well, might as well ask. 

                “Aiden,” I say and he responds with a groan, “Aiden, get the fuck up,” I say as I muster all the strength I have and throw a pillow at his face.

                “What?” He groans.

                “What do you remember of last night?” I ask.

                “Uhm, last thing I remember was having sex with you,” He responds.

                “Wait what?! You knew I was drunk? Yet you still had sex with me?!” I screech.

                “Uh, yeah,” he trails off.

                “You ass,” I say as I get out of the bed and get my clothes on real quick.

                “Claire, wait!” He says and I just ignore it as I head over to the door. “Claire, let me explain,” He insists.

                “You have five minutes,” I say exasperated.

                “Okay well, I really, really like you and I wanted to see if I actually do like you so I kinda just intended to make out with you, but we went all the way to third. I really didn’t mean to have sex with you, I swear,” He explains.

                “Fine, it was the alcohol’s fault, but wait do you really like me?” I ask.

                “Yeah, I really like you,” He says as he looks at the carpet instead of me.

                “I kinda like you too,” I say quietly.

                “What?” His eyes snap up to meet mine, “Are you serious?” I just nod not trusting my voice, “Will, uhm, you go on a date with me tonight?”

                “I would love to, pick me up at seven,” I say as I kiss him on the cheek and then walk out.

                “Dress casual by the way!” He calls out.

                I can’t believe I’m actually going out with him. I’m going out with Aiden, one of the most notorious playboy’s on campus. WOAH.

~.~.~.~

Later at the dorm

I flop on my bed and look up at the ceiling. I still can’t get over the fact that in exactly nine hours, I will be going out on a date with Aiden Stockton. Right when I’m about to go to sleep again my Face Time app goes off and Andrea’s picture pops up on screen. I accept it and I see her face.

“Hay chick, you never called. How’s the dorm life?” She asks.

“Great! I have a date tonight,” I smile proudly.

“Really?!” She squeals.

“Really, what?” Kian asks as he shoves his face in the camera.

“Ew, Kian, gross! Clean your nose I can see boogers! But I got a date with a guy named Aiden Stockton!” I say just as I get a text from Andrew.

Hey sis what’s up?

Nothing much, talking to some friends back from Cali, you? (:

Chilling, so when are you going back to visit mom and dad?

I don’t even know, probably not until next summer why?

I wanna go back with you.

Okay that’s good, you should. Mom and Dad miss you.

I bet. Anyways I gotta go; I’ll talk to you later. Love you sis.

Kay love you too, bye bro.

“You’ve, moved on already?!” Kian shouts.

“Well, yeah I’m not going to mope and be a bum because of a bad break up. If Connor really liked me he wouldn’t have disagreed with my schooling choice,” I say.

“He’s still not over you though,” He says quietly.

“Well he needs to; anyways I’m tired so I’m going to take a nap before my date, later loves!” I say as I end the call.

I change into some sweats and a v-neck and collapse onto my bed.

~.~.~.~

Six hours later

I wake up and its 5:00, shit. I jump into the shower and start my playlist. The first thing that comes on is “The Only Reason” by 5 Seconds of Summer. I finish my shower in 30 minutes and pick out what wear. I choose a white crop top, mint blue high waisted cut off shorts, and galaxy vans. I blow dry my hair and crimp it to loose waves. I put on a black beanie, some eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss, put my cartilage piercing, grab my bag and grab my phone.(Picture on the side) By the time I finish Aiden is already knocking at my door.

“You look really good,” He breathes out.

“You too,” I say back as I finish checking him out; he’s wearing a checkered flannel, which is open, with a white v-neck under it, dark wash jeans and some Chucks.

“Uhm, shall we go?” He asks and we leave.

~.~.~.~

After the date

                Aiden took me to this really cute diner and it was so much fun. We played twenty questions—so cliché I know—and I found out we had a lot in common. I found out we have the save favorite artist—Chance the Rapper—we have the same favorite fruit—mango’s—and a lot more. I actually wouldn’t mind to be his girlfriend. We arrive at my dorm by the time I pull out of my thoughts.

                “I had a really good time tonight Aiden, thanks for taking me,” I smile.

                “I did too and uhm can I ask you something?” He asks as he scratches the back of his neck.

                “Sure,” I respond.

                “Would you, uhm, like to be my girlfriend?” He asks.

                “I’d love too, goodnight Aiden” I say as I kiss him on the cheek and go in my dorm.

                Tonight was perfect.

~.~.~.~

Ahhh. Another update! YAY! And Andrew is her brother. If you didn't get that. So Danielle and I made a new joint account! This is back to being my personal after this book is done and all of Danielle and I's stories will be on an account called @dani_nat and we will be starting a new story soon. *Hint: It's a FanFic* So be sure to follow that account! 

~XoXo Natania<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 988 36
[COMPLETED] He took her for granted until he lost her. Now they say you don't realise what you have until you lose it, but he never thought he'd lose...
191K 3.3K 60
Love doesn't last forever It was all a mistake One more cut Bye world This is a story about a girl named Alyssa. her parents are separated and she li...
206K 8.7K 23
'Accidents happen'. That's what people say. Yet, some accidents take away from us more than others. Ethan had it all. Everything was lined up in fr...
430 23 15
Willow and Connor have always been best friends since they were little, the distance may suck but they never let it come between there friendship. Wi...