Forcefully Mated to Him

poptartwarrior द्वारा

"Please," I begged pulling on the man's arm that was wrapped around my torso, pressing me to him. I wanted no... अधिक

Disclaimer/ Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 14

55.5K 1.4K 76
poptartwarrior द्वारा

Octavia:

The wind combed through my fur and my paws thudded against the blanket of snow that covered the usually grassy ground. A sense of fear was pumping through my veins as I pushed myself to run faster. What's going on? Who am I running from? I wanted to stop but I couldn't.

"Octavia." A voice resounded throughout the woods causing me to look back whilst running.

There was no one there. No one in sight. I was completely alone, snow began to fall and my wolf started to become even more anxious. She was frightened and so was I.

"Octavia, he's come for you."

My father appeared before me like magic, I struggle to stop in time so that I wouldn't crash into him. I had so many questions for him, but no matter how hard I tried only whimpers and small barks escaped my snout.

Something was keeping me in my wolf form. I tried hard to shift back, so that I could speak to my father but it's no use.

"He's close."

That was the last thing he said before a sleek silver wolf jumped over my father, casting him in a shadow and away from my view.

The wolf let out a murderous growl, that had me shaking and screaming in fear. He landed on top of me, his large wet paws pressing down on me. I turn my head away in fear to find a dark gray wolf with hints of black watching us. His teeth were bared as he growled lowly and began to circle us, his eyes never leaving me.

The wolf on top of me snapped at neck, causing me to shrink away and wiggle underneath him. His weight was too great for me. Just as he opened his snout to take a bite out of me, I felt the overwhelming fear to scream.

"Octavia!" The sparks and tingles pulse their way around my shoulders and down my arms, sending a feeling of security over my body.

"Octavia, open your eyes. Look at me."

For a moment it felt as though I couldn't breathe and I began to panic. My eyes shoot open and I'm yanked out of that nightmare as my lungs expand with a gasp. I take in as much oxygen as possible and grip the closest thing next to me. My mate.

"Octavia, that's the second time you've screamed in your sleep. What's going on?" He says pulling me close and cradling me in his arms as I regain my breath.

"I—It was a nightmare." I choke out, looking up at my surroundings. We were in my room with a bunch of candy wrappers sprinkled around the floor. Siren was looking down at me from the edge of the bed with a look of concern.

We've must've fallen asleep while talking and next thing you know I'm screaming like a mad woman. I hadn't realized that this would be the outcome of the dream. It had felt so real, like I could feel the wolf above me pressing me down into the dirt. It's like I could feel the pressure and smell the soft soil around me.

"What was it about?" Ajax pressed, his eyes never leaving my face. I could feel his cool hard glare burning holes in the side of my head.

"I was stuck in my wolf form and—and my dad was there." I splutter out. Flashbacks of the dream came back to me in waves and the thought of it caused fear to overcome me once more. This was the third time I've had a dream like this; could it be a vision of the future? Maybe it was a warning. Why was my father there? This time there were two different wolves, who were they?

"He was warning me, telling me that someone was coming for me and that they're close. Then a wolf attacked me while another watched." I explain further. Ajax's grip tightens on me and he lets out a heavy sigh.

"Could this be a sign?" Siren takes a seat at the edge of the bed, running her fingers through her chocolate brown locks.

"The last two times I've had this dream there was only one wolf. One threat. Now there are two..." I trail off, frustrated. Of all the wolves this just had to happen to me.

"What did they look like?" Siren looks over to me, suddenly curious. I didn't really think such a detail was important in a time like this.

"Um, the one who attacked me was silver and the one who circled us was grey with black hints in his fur."

"Silver?" Siren's eyes sharpened as the words spilled past my lips and she leaned forward, almost eager. I raise a suspicious eyebrow at her and nod my head "yes".

"Why does it matter?" Ajax huffed out, frustrated. His arms was locked around me, tensely; it was as if he were afraid to let go. His hands rubbed up and down my arms soothingly and the action made my heart swell. He was subconsciously comforting me and it was cute as hell.

"You just don't see a silver wolf that often is all." Siren says diverting her eyes somewhere else. Did she know something? I obviously knew Siren very well and she could never look you in the eyes and lie. Her eyes would roam all around the room as the lie push past her lips.

"Silver..." Ajax whispered out. I look up at him. His eyes were focused on the far wall.

"Maybe it was just a dream and it's all a coincidence." I sit up as best as I could with my mates arms locked around me. His stare never broke as I turned in his lap to face him.

"Ajax," I whisper, my hand falling on his cheek as my thumb caressed his cheek bone. It felt so right, so natural. The sparks caused a tingling sensation in my hand that traveled all the way up my arm.

The mate bond has been growing and it won't be long before we cant resist each other. It'll be hard for us to be apart and yet, we barely know each other.

His eyes break away from the wall and meet mine. His usually cold blue orbs were now soft and warm as they met mine. I wanted to smile at the warmth of them but I resisted. His large hand came up to mine as he pulled it away and towards his lips. He kisses the tips of my fingers before placing another in the palm of my hand.

His actions shocked me and I could feel the heat spreading through my cheeks. I'm sure they were a bright red and I wanted nothing more than to hide my face.

A smirk rose upon his lips and it only made my blush more intense. He was enjoying my embarrassment and the way I flustered under his touch.

"My father kept a record, a large book, of every wolf he encountered and what they looked like in both human and wolf form." Ajax said calmly. Although I could hear the hostility in his voice trying to break through.

"Oh, I didn't know Alexander was so... neat." I couldn't imagine Alexander being the type to note everything down, especially the appearance of everyone he has encountered. That just sounds like someone with extreme paranoia.

"It's not Alexander's..." Ajax trails off. He dropped my hand and I could see the warmth in his eyes fading. But he said the book belonged to his father...

Is Alexander not Ajax's father?

"Aj—" I begin to say but I'm cut off by his stern look and sharp eyes.

"Not now, Octavia."

I shut my mouth and keep my burning question to myself. Who is Ajax's father? Is this why he's so cruel to his family? His Christina his birth mother? Are Ajax and Cipher fully related?

I wanted all of my questions answered but he seemed intent on ignoring me as he stood from the bed and instructed us to follow him.

I missed his warmth immediately and wanted nothing more than to run up and grab a hold of his large hand. But I knew, that it would be wrong and he would scold me like a child for doing so.

He leads us to his office but the only thing my mind could truly focus on was his hands and how they weren't wrapped around mine or resting on my hips. I could feel myself losing control over the mate bond and it sort of felt good to not fight it for once.

I can only hope that he feels the same.

Like & Comment.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1M 29.2K 32
*• POV IS IN BOTH MALE AND FEMALE•* •• Any similarity to a different story is a complete coincidence! I thought of this story on my own.•• 18 year ol...
10.1M 349K 51
"Will you reject me?" I ask, ignoring the lump that was forming in my throat. I fought the tears that were threatening to fall. Don't cry, please Han...
353K 15.9K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
28.7M 879K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...