Saviour In Between Two Differ...

By Chrisrockinzz

Yunna , was born without a family. She was dumped in trash when she was a baby and soon adopted by a old lady... More

intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16 ( lemon : part one )
A/N
not an update
Chapter 17 (Lemon : Part two )
Chapter 18 The corporal's assistant
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N

Chapter 10

455 13 9
By Chrisrockinzz

<< Levi pov >>

I woke up this morning, I'm lucky to have a good sleep since I have insomnia. As usual, I quickly did my morning routine and left my room in my uniform. I heard a lot of gaps and mumbling sounds coming out from somewhere, but I pretty sure I was getting closer of it.

Those brats are gonna do a month of worth cleaning, early morning fucking make noise...

As I turned to another junction, I stopped. A lot of the cadets were currently surrounding the wall in a circle.

"Tchh, what's going on here?" I walked to the crowds, they all panicked and started to make way for me. Until then, my eyes layed on the burnt wall, a big large hole was created in it. Anger and rage filled in me,

" Whoever did this is gonna have a whole year of cleaning! Now answer me, who did this?! " I yelled. They started to shiver , none of them had admitted what they did on the wall. Before I could yell even more, a voice snapped in which made me landed my eyes on that person.

"I did that sir. I caused the hole in the wall"

Everyone began turned back to watch a small girl from behind , stooding there emotionless. That familiar girl...

Yunna? Tcchh..

I walked to her angrily. She didn't seemed to be afraid on me, that was my first surprise. But I didn't showed it, my job was to solve the case first. When I walked to her, I crossed my arms and glared even more.

"Explain , cadet Yunna "

She bowed 90 degree and apologized.

"I'm sorry Corporal. I didn't mean to do this mess. I was just-" before she could explain further, I cut in.

"How did you make a hole in the wall ? Did you took some of your explosive device here with you when you came? Did you came here to blast us and the whole HQ? Answer me! "

"No sir! I was playing with Deidara sir. He accidentally dropped his chemicals "

Chemicals...?!!

"You are not allow to use explosive materials in here cadet ! You should have known " I spat. She didn't flinched nor shivered. She just showing no emotions at all. Tchh..

"I understand sir. There will be no next time. I guaranteed. "

"Tchh.. Clean the mess. I want it spotless and cover up the hole today. I'll check your work after lunch hour"
I ordered and left her alone there. How troublesome ....The cadets slowly walked away from her, they started talking bad about Yunna since her first day's arrival here.

Tcchh... What is your true purpose Yunna. Why didn't you come back from a sudden dissapearance?!  And.. Who are the guys with you? I'll find out slowly!

<< Yunna pov >>

I summoned Dei and Sasori here. Urrgh..Dei should be the one who need to clean up the mess! Damn him and his clay!  He was the one who did the blast yesterday and now i had to bear his stupid burden! You know what? Forget it ....

"Dei, can you rebuilt the wall? " I asked him while cleaning the mess with a broom.

"That should be okay , un. "

He took a few of the clays and chewed them with his hand ( where the extra mouths have located ) and threw them to the hole. The clay slowly covered the hole and made it into a perfect wall.

"All done !!! " He exclaimed proudly, putting his arms on his waist.

"Now help her clean the floor " Sasori said. He jumped from his words and turned to him.

"Seriously? My man she is a lady. She shall do all the cleaning by her own, un!! "

The two man started argueing about the cleaning. I sweatdropped at the side, watching them. By then.. I didn't regret bringing them along with me. If not, I will be bored and sick living in this place.

"Oi both of you enough. Let's go out and have our training. I think the target should be outside by now"

The three of us walking out from our dorm and headed to the training field. Apparently the cadets were sparring each other. They fought, kicked, slammed, punched and dodged. The other side I saw my team were sparring each other under Levi's watch. Oluo with Erd, Gunther with Petra...our attendance had caught a glint eye of the young midget, he began walking distance to me.

"Isn't that captain that annoying? " Sasori rolled his eyes. I simply nodded, since when the Levi I knew became busybody ?

"Are you done with your mess that I ordered you to clean it? " he asked in monotone.

Of cuz dumbass.. So what if I don't? You fucking kill me huh?

"Yes corporal " I replied with the same emotion. I silently thank the existence of Uchiha, which they were famous with 'no-emotions' expression showed. Glad to be a copy cat ~ meeooww ~~

" I'll check that later. Now, you three will have to spar with your partners." Levi said and looked over for his squad.

"With them un? " Deidara snapped in.

"Yes. Now I would like to regroup your team with different partners. I don't care that you like it or not, it will be my rules. "

As Levi called for Oluo, Erd, Gunther and Petra, all of us gathered together. This time the Titan freak came and interrupted us.

"What do you want Shitty Glass? Tchh.. Can't you see I'm busy.. "

She elbowed him with a long grin and said , "Oh come on Shorty...I'm just here to join in the fun ~ "

"Tchh whatever " he said and continued his job,

"Gunther spar with Deidara"
"Erd spar with Sasori "
"Petra spar with Oluo "
"Yunna.. "

I stared at him.. Who's gonna spar with me?

" you gonna spar with me "

My eyes widened as he mentioned his name. This was not going to be happen, it just a dream right? I turned to Dei and Sasori asking for help. But they just shrugged off and let it be..

Curse you Deidara Sasori!!!

"So who goes first? Ahhh!!! How bout Shorty and Cupcake~ " Hange squealed , her eyes filled with amazement. Whatever it was, it wouldn't be good... I mentally prayed for God.. Hoping there will be one of our team volunteer...

"Fine to me. " Levi agreed. What the hell...

We both walked a few inches away from our squad, he then stood opposite of me crossing his arms, his face plastered with a smirk. Ackermans..

But I wasn't fear at him. I was feared that I would have accidentally killed him or injured him badly. Why God.. Why do you have to treat me this way... I anime cry myself while looking at my two family...

"Help me senpai ~~~~ "

" can't help , un ~ " Deidara laughed wildly,  "hahahahhahaha!!!!! "

This had drawn up the attentions from all the cadets nearby. They all stopped their training and ran to our direction. Some of them cheered for Levi , and I noticed that a bunch of the fangirls were pouting at him. I sweatdropped.. I didn't know that Levi had surrounded by the fangirls these two years, that included Petra Ral.

"She's gonna lose ya know.. "

"Ya.. She didn't knew she deal with the Humanity Strongest Soldier here. "

"She will kicked by Levi at the ass!  "

"Show her what you got Captain!!! "

The cadets were talking and cheering for him which made me annoyed. Well then , I had no choice do I?

Let see how strong you are, Humanity Strongest Soldier!  I smirked evily on my thoughts. I pretty sure he will lose in this sparring fight since I'm a Shinobi.

"Okay then, the fight starts in.. 3..." Hange yelled.

I cracked my knuckles ..

"...2..."

Levi positioned himself, cracking his head while glaring daggers to me.

"...1..."

This is gonna be fun... ~ I smirked even more..

"...go!!!! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 23 6
You and Shinsou have been best friends since elementary school, you suddenly left without saying goodbye. You make it in to the hero course of UA hig...
954 42 19
[Levi Ackerman x Reader] They were separated by loss and were brought back together by fate. One a wounded girl with a hardened heart; the other a ma...
96.1K 4K 46
Years of hard work landed you the crème de la crème lifestyle a doctor within the Walls could ever dream of - a career in Wall Sina. Unfortunately, t...
5.1K 189 32
Tsukiko Tsukimura a beautiful young girl traveling through the shinobi nations. But her troubled past soon comes back to haunt her. She soon is for...