Johnny V. Orlando Imagines :)

By madi_marth

short stories of you and Johnny Orlando :) Italics within the story are the pov's thoughts. dual pov's, almos... More

face reveal + sum !!
Would you Rather?
I'll do it
Truth Or Dare
Ex-Boyfriend Tag
Cheating?
I don't Want her! I want you.
It feels right
Basket Ball love
Jealousy Overtakes me
Please don't hurt me Johnny...
Already Broken
Forbidden
Birthday Suprise
100 thoughts...
mornings
stupid projects and popular boys
closure...
welp.
cookies
babygirl ;)
oh...
midnight drives
princess :(
anything for you
late night pool parties
can't help falling in love
dear diary,
dear diary, pt 2
detention
detention pt. 2
the one with the proposal pt. 1
the one with the proposal pt. 2
life stuck in quarantine with Johnny would look like...
jeopardize
familiarity
familiarity pt. 2
familiarity pt. 3
going on tour with Johnny would include:
teaser: this damned school play
this damned school play pt. 1
this damned school play pt. 2
this damned school play pt. 3
this damned school play pt. 4
this damned school play pt. 5
OUR BABY'S 18!!!
of hockey games and bathroom charades
update: mob!john au

Sleepovers

5.3K 58 7
By madi_marth

~Your POV~

Tonight I was heading to my best friend Laurens house for a sleepover. But I hope her brother Johnny isn't there. We both hate eachtother. And we were not going to like each other until he says sorry first. Cause I sure as hell wasn't going to say sorry first.

We used to be friends when we were little but I guess he just changed his mind because one day i went to talk to him and he pushed me to the ground. But that was years ago.

It's around 5:45 and Lauren and Darian should be here to pick me up. Right then I heard the familiar sound of Darians car horn. I rushed down the steps with nothing but my phone and charger in a cute outfit:

I didn't have to pack any clothes because I go to her house so much that i have a drawer full of my clothes. It's like my second home with a boy that hates me and I don't know why.

I run down the steps saying by to my mom and leaging the house. I see LAuren in the front seat which is kind of odd but then i saw him. Johnny sitting in the back. I'm going to have to sit right next to him. I mentally sighed and ran up to the car to hug Lauren who just got out to greet me.

You: Laur!

Lauren: Omg bestie is slaying!

You: Awe thanks🤗 I hugged her and got into the back seat.

You: Hey Dair😊

Darian: Hey sista☺

All of Laurens family is like my family except for John. He's more like the annoying twin brother your best friend has but way worse. The one you used to have a crush on for the longest time till he pushed you and ignored ypu for the rest of his days. But ya know I'm over it if he wants to be a brat so be it.

John: Uh...hey.

You: Hi...

John: You...uhm...you look nice.

Wait did I just hear that? Did the Johnny Orlando so super famous just complement me?! Note the sarcasm.

You: Uh...thanks?

He smiled at me before putting his hand over mine...

(This is the closest picture I could find to what i was thinking. But imagine your hand resting on the middle seat and his resting on top of yours.)

I didn't move my hand because it was nice. I felt safer in his touch. And I loved it.

After a while we started making small talk with each other. Something we haven't done in years. Soon after he lifted my hand up and looked me in the eyes.

John: Y/N...I have missed you so God damn much.

I was stunned.

You: LAUREN!

Lauren: What?

You: What did you do to John?

Lauren: Oh...is he being nice?

You: Yes! What did you do? He's acting like were best friends....

She just smirked and continued to talk to Darian.

I turned back to John who was chuckling.

You: What's so funny? This is just weird!

John: it's funny you think Lauren was the cause of this.

You: Well then who is?

John: No one I never changed.

You: Okay...

He came close to me and whispered in my ear: Meet me in my room at 12.

You: Um..okay...

He pulled away from my face and looked out the window while he slowly intertwined our fingers.

*7 hours later*

I was in my pjs already which looked like this:

Lauren was already dead asleep next to me so i quietly sneaked out of her room and across the hallway to Johnnys door. I heard music from inside so I figured he wouldn't have heard my knocks. I slightly opened the door andsaw him laying on his bed. He was staring at the ceiling and listening to my favorite song called: 'Feel it Still'

I giggled as he lip synced the lyrics then looked at me staring. I mean why wouldn't I? He's a fucking stud. Okay forget i said that..

John: Hey☺

You: Hey...

John: I need to talk to you...

You: Obviously. Or I wouldn't be here. You giggled.

John: Okay...so the reason I acted different towards you for the past years Is because....i started having feelings for you at the time when we were best friends. And we were so young I had no idea what the feelings were. So i decided to push them away...which eventually lead me to pushing you away. And I'm really sorry. But pushing you away didn't help at all. It made my feelings towards you bigger. Seeing you with all those guys then seeing you cry to Lauren because they hurt you. It hurt me to see you like that. And i wish that i could of been there for you...but I was dumb.

He looked down obviously disappointed with himself. But i just sat there shocked. He likes me? That's crazy... I'm still in love with Him.

You: I love you... I murmured hoping he wouldn't hear me.

His head shot up.

John: You What?

I walked closer to him

You: I'm in love with you Johnny.

His eyes widened and a girn spreaded across his face.

He runs over to me and picks me up into a hug while spinning me around.

He put me down and looked me in the eyes before I preseed my lips to his.

The End🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 769 32
johnny orlando writes letters to everyone he knows. for the good for the bad. telling them everything they could have done or did do.
9.8K 343 100
just some imagines about two dudes from ohio that won a grammy. (reader uses she/her pronouns unless stated otherwise) *yes i reuse oc names sometime...
32.1K 801 23
Being famous, all your fans support Jenzie, you have feelings for him that you can't deny. Does he feel the same way about you? If so, will you make...
70.6K 3.5K 182
β–ˆ oneshots ˚ο½₯゚✧*ο½₯゚( completed ). π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ i write stories with no actual story line. [ johnny orlando x mackenzie z...