Percy Jackson: The hunted (PJ...

Av CC_May

After the war with Gaea Percy just wants to be left alone and have nothing to do with the gods ever again. Wh... Mer

Percy Jackson: The hunted (PJO/Avengers crossover)
Chapter 1: Death
Chapter 2: Broken
Chapter 3: One Request
Chapter 4: Why me?
Chapter 5: Narrow Escape
Chapter 6: Bewilderment
Chapter 7: The key to Percy
Chapter 8: Decisions
Chapter 9: Nico
Chapter 11: The fury of Mr. Fury
Chapter 12: The show
Chapter 13: Scary Awakenings
Chapter 14: The Check-up
Thank you!
Chapter 15: The Devil's return
Chapter 16: Powers. Fun, but exhausting
Chapter 17: Surprise Visit
Chapter 18: Drama and Sleep
Chapter 19: Leo, the smile-maker
Chapter 20: The hero awakens
Chapter 21: Tony DOES care (who knew?)
Sequel!!!!

Chapter 10: New friends and possible enemies

29.9K 750 284
Av CC_May

~Stark Towers~

I sure hope that the kid will come this time, otherwise Fury is going to make us attack him. He seems like a cool kid, and he's been through a lot. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Fury talking. "Clint, if he doesn't come this time you need to find him, knock him out, and bring him in." "Yes, sir." I replied sadly. I sure hope he will come......

~Percy~

I just finished picking up the wall and fixing it when I looked at the clock. Oh Styx! I'm going to be late! I quickly cleaned myself up and Vapor Travelled to Stark Towers. I appeared right in front of the receptionists desk. I nearly gave the poor woman a heart attack. I manipulated the mist so it would seem like I walked in. "Sorry I startled you, but I have a meeting with the Avengers. Could you let me in, please?" I asked while using my 'charm'. The girl nodded and I smiled and walked in the elevator. I pressed the button labeled 'Avengers'. Did I happen to mention my dyslexia disappeared when I became a god? No? Well now you know. Anyway when I stepped out, I saw the Avengers, Nick Fury, and a few agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Now I know what you're thinking, 'how does he know about S.H.I.E.L.D and Fury?' Simple, it turns out I am an amazing hacker since my dyslexia disappeared. It's amazing the privileges of god hood. I walked in and said, "Sorry I'm late, I lost track of time." Apparently no one heard the elevator, because next thing I know, guns are fired and my battle instincts kicked in. I dodge the bullets and knock the agents' and Nick. Then I snapped out of my battle mode. "Oops." I muttered. I turn to the Avengers and smile sheepishly. "Er, uh, sorry 'bout that. Old habits die hard, I guess." I said apologetically. Tony is the first to snap out of his stupor and says, "I think we will get along just fine." He grins at me. I grin back and say, "I think we will to."

Aaaaaaannnnndddd cut! Thats a keeper! Am I right? Not too bad if I do say so myself eh? hahaha! just kidding, its not the end just yet. So someone suggested a different character be added. This person knows who they are (or at least I hope so) so after reading the rest of this chapter go to the comments and see who they are! Alright rest of the chapter coming up!

~Anonymous~

I walk into my room and sigh. I look over to my bedside table and see one of the many pictures of my deceased love. I miss her so much. After the last demigod war that we had, I asked to say goodbye to her, and I did. It was harder than I thought it would've been. I miss her so much. "Oh, Reyna, why did it have to be you? Why not me? You had such a great life ahead of you and people who accepted you and loved you. Then there's me, the seventh wheel. I wish you were here." I sobbed out. Now you probably know who I am. If not, I am Leo Valdez, son of the god of fire. Also one of the saddest people alive, I bet Percy is the same as me, if not worse. Sigh, well at least I stayed in contact with the others. Not that I had much choice in the matter........

This chapter is dedicated to @ilovewicked! Thanks for the votes and follow!
Ok now it's done hope you liked! Remember to vote, comment, and follow!

~C

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

168K 4.5K 17
The hero will fall This could end it all Fire will ignite, Join together to use its light Or evil shall rule, It will end in the final duel. Save Per...
56.7K 1.9K 18
Two people who are least likely to meet but a series of events brings them together. A fate entwined. This story originally belonged to nefarious mat...
1M 25.5K 24
A few days after the giant war, Percy is alone in the world. A week out of Tartarus, EVERYONE is gone... all because of Gaia. Now a group of "super h...
674K 16.3K 22
Percy Jackson is trying to be normal. He has tests to take, he has a girlfriend and friendships to keep up. He has a life, but of course the fates ha...