I Don't Care... I Love You (L...

By NatashaTasyaar

Y/N is one of the most talented soldier. But just like everyone else's. She has a secret. But her secret is n... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
A/N
New Levi Book

A/N

2.4K 33 6
By NatashaTasyaar

Hey guys!!! Well I'm so nervous right now. Why? Because I just got chosen to be a representative of my college to participate in an interview. I'm one of the 20 student that is chosen and I'm SO nervous right now. Please wish me luck. Cause if I and my Friends succeed in this interview our, the result will raise our school's popularity. So I have to get it right! Please support me and pray for me😬. That's all... Bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 989 36
(Y/n) always seemed to get herself stuck in dangerous situations. She was relentless. But that's what Levi loved about her. She never gave up. But wh...
281K 7.7K 75
"Levi, I swear... Once I find out what your most important thing in life is, I'll fucking destroy it!!" ________________________ You are Alina Debro...
346K 8.5K 76
A weak and fragile soldier ends up becoming one of the most respected soldiers in all units. Don't judge a book by its cover. With her charms and kin...
9.9K 218 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...