It All Started with a Bang (D...

By findinglove9499

Meet Amanda Moon. 17 year old girl struggling to get out of her abusive parents reign. With a sick twist of f... More

Chapter 1: Bang E
Chapter 2 Bright E
Chapter 3 Pain E
Chapter 4 Selena E
Chapter 5 Deal E
Chapter 6 Fine E
Chapter 7 Phone E
Chapter 8 Ali E
Chapter 9 Sorry E
Chapter 10 ThanksE
Chapter 11 Paparazzi E
Chapter 12 News E
Chapter 13 Job E
Chapter 14: I'm Not a Perfect Person E
Chapter 15 Happy E
Chapter 16 Aiden E
Chapter 17 Free E
Chapter 18 Everything's an Illusion E
Chapter 19 Flashback E
Chapter 20 Surprise E
Chapter 21 Wesley E
Chapter 22 Caught E
Chapter 23 Heart Attack E
Chapter 24 Birthday E
Chapter 25: Mia's Birthday E
Chapter 26 Birthday Bash E
Chapter 27 Bowling E
Chapter 29 DEMI E
Chapter 30: When the Past Comes Knocking E
SEQUEL!!

Chapter 28 The Breakup E

6.4K 173 14
By findinglove9499

Mia's POV:

Yesterday was great. I finally got that off my chest. My secret was slowly starting to kill me from the inside out. Wes texted me last night when Demi was in the bathroom and Maddie told me it was a good idea to end things now before it got worse. So I took her advice and asked him if he wanted to come over, which of course he said yes too. I just really hope that by me doing this, I don't ruin our friendship.

I told Wes to come over around 1 so I had time to get ready, even though we were probably going to be outside, shooting lacrosse balls. Well I'll be shooting; Wes will probably just be watching me. I taught him a little bit and he is a lot better than Demi at it. We can actually have a catch without him dropping the ball.

Knocking on my door interrupted my thoughts. The door opened before I could answer. Melissa walked in and closed the door behind her. She took a seat on my bed next to me.

"Okay spill." Melissa said.

"What are you talking about." I asked sitting up in bed.

"You're acting weird ever since you came home last night, and now it's 11:45 and your still in bed. Something's up." Melissa said. I sighed and ran a hand through my messy bed head and looked back up at Melissa.

"Your right something's up, its been killing me. Last night helped me deal with it but I'm going to finish it later." I said.

"Your being very cryptic right now and I don't like it. Spill the beans." Melissa said.

She moved on my bed. Sitting next to me cross-legged with her arms across her chest. She was giving me the stink eye. I hate that and find it very annoying.

"Fine I'll tell you just stop with the eyes!" I said and laughed, but Melissa didn't find it funny.

"Its about Wesley isn't it." Melissa said.

"I'm gay, and I thought that maybe being with Wes would make these feelings I have for girls go away but they did and now I need to break up with him before things getting worse." I said really fast.

The look on Melissa face was weird. It kind of looked like she understands, but than again I don't really know much about her coming out.

"I get it." Melissa said.

"What do you get?" I asked.

"The fact you need to break up with Wesley before things get worse. I know what that feels like." Melissa said.

"What is your coming out story?" I asked.

"I flat out told my parents when I was 18. I was dating a guy they set me up at the time, but we acted more like best friends then in a relationship. When I told them they told me I needed to talk to him and tell him. He understood and we are still friends." Melissa said.

I pretty good at reading people and I know that Melissa is hiding something. Something big. But she's good, only if you really know her would you know something's wrong.

"Now you're hiding something. Since I spilled mine its your turn." I said. Melissa looked like she saw a ghost.

Before she said anything to me, she jumped off my bed and ran into the bathroom. By the time I got off my bed and into the bathroom Melissa was spilling her guts into the toilet. I went up behind her and held her hair back. When she was done she flushed the toilet and sat on her butt.

"What I'm about to tell you stays between us, I haven't told Brooklyn yet." I nodded and waited for her to continue.

"Mia I'm pregnant." Melissa said looking me in the eyes.

My eyes went wide. Melissa's pregnant? When the hell did this happen? How did this happen. How did Melissa do this without Brooklyn knowing? So many questions where spinning around in my head right now.

"Holy crap! Are you kidding? When? How?" I said starting to voice my questions.

"Don't worry about the how, and no I'm not kidding you. Brooklyn and I have been waiting a child of our own. Not that we don't consider you as our daughter, but we just want to have a baby. The guy I told you I dated he was the sperm donor and we used Brooklyn's egg and just put them in my body. I just found out I that I'm pregnant this morning." Melissa said.

The smile on her face was huge. I was so happy for them. I know that they consider me their daughter and that didn't really bother me much.

"Oh my god! I'm so happy for you two!" I said crying tears of joy as I pulled Melissa into a hug.

"Who's happy for you two?" Came from someone standing behind us. Melissa and I broke apart to see Brooklyn standing in the doorway with her arms crossed.

"I'm just going to leave you two alone, so you can talk things out." I said and got up off the floor.

I left them alone in my bathroom as I got dressed in my room. When I was almost done getting dressed I heard screaming coming from the bathroom. The smile on my face was huge as I opened the bathroom door to find them making out.

"Ew, okay I was just going to say congrates, I'm hoping you brushed your teeth Melissa." I said and shielded my eyes. They didn't pull apart from one another, too engrossed in there own world.

The doorbell rang. The moment of truth. I took a deep breath and went to answer the door. When I pulled the door open Wes was waiting on my doorstep. He was wearing one of his many snap-back, a t-shirt and a pair of basketball shorts. He smiled when he saw me. This just made my heart melt, and not in the good way.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him through the house to the back door. When we got outside I picked up my lacrosse stick and ball.

"So what's up? Did you want someone to play with?" He asked and picked up one of the many balls laying around in the yard.

"I need to talk to you about something. Something that I've been struggling to come to terms with, but I think I've finally figured it out." I said and ripped my first shot into the goal.

"What's this something?" Wes asked as he threw me another ball. I caught it and looked at him.

"I'm just going to come right out and say this. Wes I'm gay. I've always been gay. I thought that maybe my feelings for you would grow but they didn't. I'm so sorry for leading you on for this long." I said and ripped another shot, harder than the first.

Tears stung my eyes as I tried to see if the ball made it into the net. I felt Wes' hand on my shoulder and I dropped my stick and crumbled into a mess on the floor.

"Mia it's okay" Wes kept saying over and over again.

"How is this okay, when it feels like I'm ripping my heart out of my chest. What's going to happen when I fall even harder for someone?" I said threw my sobs.

"Mia please stop crying and listen to me please." Wes pleaded.

"I just can't lose you." I said trying to calm down.

Wes rubbed my back in circles. This always helps me calm down, no matter what is going on around us this always calms me down.

"Mia you could never lose me, please know that. We rushed into things and never really got to know each other before we started dating. Its okay that your gay, that doesn't change my opinion of you in any way. I love you Mia, even if you're not my girlfriend." Wes said.

I started crying again at this because I knew his words are true. One thing I learned about Wesley was that he never goes back on his word.

"I'm sorry." I said again.

"Mia it's okay, I promise." Wes said and pulled me into his chest tightly. I loved being in his arms.

"How about we play some lax and go get some pizza?" Wes said. He always knew how to make me feel better.

I smiled and looked up at him. I leaned in one last time and kissed him. Wes kisses back but I pulled away after a few seconds.

"I just had to make sure." I said.

"It's okay. Now if I beat you, you have to go surfing with me the next time we are both in Cali together." Wes said picking up his lacrosse stick I got him.

"Okay if I win you get to be my salve all day long, no whining or complaining. Anything I say goes." I said.

"You Ms. Mia Hastings-Smith got yourself a deal." Wes said and held out his hand.

I smiled and shook his hand. There's no way he was going to bet me. The first one to 7 wins, simple. I let Wes get the ball first because I knew I was going to beat him. We went full out on each other. I held nothing back even though Brooklyn didn't clear me to do so.

I don't know where Wes got his skills from but he didn't get them from me. The way he was whipping the stick around and shooting shots looks like he's play all his life. The score is 7-6 Wes. I needed to get this shot or I will lose, and I will never hear the end of it.

I picked up the ball off the ground and thought about where to throw it. I only though about it for a few seconds before I started to run full speed toward Wes. I pulled my stick back and pushed it forward with all my might. I watched as the ball sailed toward the ground trying to get in for a hat trick. But right before it was about to cross over into the net Wes' stick head scooped up the ball.

Wes was jumping up and down like he just won the lotto. I just stood there in disbelief that I just lost.

"I so knew you were going to try a hat trick. That's all you have been practicing for the past couple of days." Wes said after he stopped gloating.

"You where did you come up with those moves! I thought you sucked!" I said staring at Wes as he cradled the ball.

"I played lacrosse when I was younger." Wes said and threw the ball over his shoulder into the net. He didn't even look to see if it went in because the look on my face was good enough.

The ball sailed threw the air and when right into the net. I heard cheering coming from the house and I saw Melissa and Brooklyn where watching us.

"So how about that pizza?" Wes said and put the stick down. Wes walked over to me, put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into the house.

We ordered pizza and hung around the house for the rest of the night. Brooklyn was so over joyed that Melissa is pregnant its crazy. She called everybody she new basically to tell them.

Overall the breakup went pretty well. Wes and I talked it out. Well it was more like I voiced my feelings to Wes and he understood. Wes stayed over again that night because after this I don't know when I would be able to see him in person again. So we spent it like we always do, joking around and have a good time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 673 20
Demi Lovato Imagines *G×G* ~Rated M for mature~ *you have been warned* 😂 Just click READ and enjoy hope you guys like what I write! 😉😊
8.5K 247 35
Katie Collins is a 24-year-old professional photographer and has been for 2 years. She moved to LA to live with her girlfriend and expand her brand...
190K 5.2K 31
Demi Lovato Story Samara Garner is a normal 17 year old, with a simple uncomplicated life. Demi Lovato is an famous international Pop Star. Two g...
665K 13.1K 199
Demi Lovato x Female Reader Imagines Please give credit if you put any of my chapters in your books. Do not steal or copy my work. I work very hard...