Vampire Slave

Bởi silver_tears8805

Xem Thêm

Vampire slave ch1
Vampire slave ch2
vampire slave ch3
vampire slave ch 4
vampire slave ch5
Vampire slave ch 6
vampire slave ch8
vampire slave ch 9
vampire slave ch 10
vampire slave ch11
vampire slave ch12
vampire slave ch12
Vampire slave ch 13 :)
vampire slave 14

vampire slave ch7

6.4K 74 5
Bởi silver_tears8805

Vampire slave ch 7

(blue champaign and amazing ball gowns)

Okayyy hi every one, since it's now my summer vacation you can expect some more frequent updates and as a warning this chappy is pretty long I hope you enjoy it! thanks for the votes remember the comments guys! :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lucas earned a new alarm, named Ranevia, she burst into the room wide awake and just about to burst with excitment. I had found out Lucas had provided Jaculine with a small children's matress, dark purple and black satin sheets on them. Being the angel an eight year old could be she offerd to share her warm haven with me so I could partially rest my aching back. I layed near the end of the bed half on it, half ofF as her legs rested on my stomache.

"Lucas, slaves get up!" she said happily. Beside me Jakuline sprung up wakind me in the face with her foot in the process, I moaned in exaustion and pain, Lucas ground complaining to get up. Typical.

"Were landing soon, pilot ranforn insists we get into are seats and buckel up." she continued. Remembering I was a slave and had been just ordered to get to my seat I got up quickly and went to stand beside Jaculine. Ranevia, reminded me alot of a glass porcelin doll, pail with a perfect face, green eyes, a faint blush she somhow had as if blood still flowed through her body and naturaly wavy black hair that layed gracfuly on her shoulders, and reached her petite waist. The only difference was instead of being fragile and brakeable, she was a strong women, one who could lead an army, she was like a princess but a hero all in one, it was a beutiful trait in a woman I could only wish for such looks and grace. She knew how to take care of herself.

"Slave would you mind waking up my lazy brother?" she demanded more than asked. I nodded and she left with Jaculine on her arm and a smile on her face. I had never felt so good in years, my bruses were healing somthing they never had a chanse to do, the cuts on my legs and thigh were healing, the rib I had feared was broken had only been hit too hard, a few slaps here and there but besides that, I was in good health. I got fed and had a friend the only thing missing was my younger sister, whom I pray is alright and back home with our parents.

I walked over to master Lucas and stood beside his bed, he looked so peacful and content, to bad some bi*ch was about to ruin his sleep. His hair was splayed across his forhead, lashes, long ,black and thick left shadows on his face faintily. A true creature of night fall. My hands suddenly had the oddest urge to reach out and move the hair covering his eyes, just to prove it wasn't as soft as it looked...

My hand shakily reached out and I bit my lip, he grouned in his sleep causing me to snatch it back, holding it to my chest, honestly he was captivating. The kind of creature so entrancing you would risk to stop in the middle of the road to get at least one look, and get hit by a bus. Oviously he would never hear that from me. Instead of stroking his mane I crept into the bathroom and filled it half way with ice cold water, and incase your wondering, no I didn't forget the last ingrediant: spit. I walked back into the room closing the bathroom door and the entrence to his bedroom with great cleverness and skill, I would be a great spy I thought. I again walked up to his bed, he was laying on his stomache, that wouldnt work I wanted a clear shot at his face not only to see his reaction but get it all over his bed. I put the bowl down that I had just been carrying with both hands and with extreme gentalness I begane to flip him over, He grabbed my arm with his own but than let go and let it limply fall back onto his chest asleep, good thing I didnt scream. Mission accomplished I had him on his back, blanket on his feet. I blushed when I relized he was shirtless and in a pair of blue boxer shorts.

I had no time to freak out at seeing him half naked, if my plan would work it had to be done right now.I was just about to grab the bowl, one hand still by my side when I felt his chilly one sneakily curl around mine and pull causing me to stumble and go into a great face plant with the bucket of water an epic scene which had him laughing so hard he almost wet himself, with the little dripping of my hair I squeezed it over his laughing face, shivering.

"Wow did you ever fail, did you really think I didn't know what you were doing?" he asked

" Of course I knew you were faking." I lied.

He smirked. "Oh I agree your a wierd one slave, randomly dumping water on your head than." he said catchung me in my own lie. The look on my face made him laugh again. "You should watch out, I'm going to get back at you." he said teasingly but angry as well, biopopalr guys suck! I, then curled my hand in a fist of my hair dripping a large amountof water onto his face and sholders, then stuck out my tounge. " You shouldn't do that unless you want a fly to land on your tounge." He said, I crossed my arms over my chest all wet, as it became see throughfrom the water. Jaculine came in the room giggling.

"What happend to you?" she asked, I looked accusingly at Lucas and he put his hands up in surrender, smirking.

"okay well get dressed, I'll get Ranevia to lend you somthing to put on for now strip than we can go get into our seats!" she said I nodded and she came forward then begane to undress me. "WAIT what are you doing there is a boy in hear that is very hormonal!" I wisper yelled, I saw him walk over to his bed lay on it again and stare at me with an even bigger smirk, his hands above his head when Jaculine turned around, still shirt less, droplets of water sailing down his chest from my hair that I had used againt him earlier. Woah was all that could be discribed, I had never seen him look so-so suductive, it scared me. I wanted to walk over to him and touch him he was beckoning me too with his eyes and smile, I gulped than turned around.

"Dont worry slave you have nothing to show any way.' He said cockly. I turned to glare at him just as my dress/shirt rag was pulled of me and thrown to the floor. " Don't look you perv!' I said in my head, willing it to forse itself through my thought to his, he chuckled rolled his eyes and closed them. Ranevia then decided to enter the room, I treid to cover myself, I felt ugly commpared to her. She pushed my hands away.

"I'm a girl I have all that you do, nothing to be embaressed about." My cheeks were not only burning from Lucas seeing me like but as well as Ranevia. " Okay now is the perfect oppurtunity to measure you, we have an hour until landing and were not sopposed to be standing up." She held out a measuring tape and measured every inch of my body from my head to my feet size and waist. Once we were done we got ready to land. "Get ready to land!!!" ravack, Lucas younger brother announced happily.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

" Your dress is ready, miss, it is right around the corner." An old lady said. "Thank you" I responded. She smiled no problem, I hope you like it." she told me. " I 'm shure I will!" i responded

"I hope you like silk, ." she added

"I wouldn't now I have never worn silk." I replied honestly.

" Well, I know Lucas does, and he is your escort, he loves the feel of silk on a women, I truly believe he has good taste, the colors he choose will go great with your skin color and you yourself are a good pick, your beutiful young woman.' she complemented, I had no comment that was positive towards Lucas being my escort but never the less I smiled. "He picked you to represent his family, that slaves are also welcome to his family as long as they behave, it will gaint his family many volenteers." She finished. As we turned the corner to enter the room containing the dress, mirrors welcomed me from every angle except one which led to what looked like a garden. Ivy circuled around each mirror in the room, and on a stone bench layed three dresses, the silver one most breath taking. I held it up against me. "Ah and that one is yours." She said, Ranevia, stood behinde me, her hand on my shoulder a dress very simular in her hands, but a deep midnight blue, Jaculine's gold, next she presented us with three amazing masks. "Well dont wait around with your mouths open girls, go on and try them!" The lady said. Befrore I could stop myself I turned around and gave her a big hug, and she gentely patted my back. "There beutiful." I wispered breathlessley. She presented us with are shoes and hair accessories.

Her face turned serious. "Now this." she said, It was leather, and had a knife she told me how to put it on and where on my theigh it went. "Do you now how to use this?" She asked. "Yes" I responded, her eyes turned to slits, than she smiled...weird. 'Okay well put on the dress." She begane to turn around when she suddenly turned back with a knife I pulled mine already out before she did and blocked her attack, her eyes widend in surprise. "Not bad." she said. "Very good instincts on you, keep my grandson safe you never now when you will need to fight for both of your lives, things happen in the randomest unsusoecting moments." She said finally said, I t took me about five secondes to comprehend what she'd just said GRANDSON?!

"Your Lucas's grandmother?" I asked she nodded. She helped me get into the dress putting the sword back up, and teid up the back with a black ribbon, laced up my back, it was amazing. There was a slit up the thigh so I could move around in it. She titend it extremly well, until it almost was impssible to breath, it made my waist tiny and my bust larger. The black sparkly pattern made of crystal shone brightly as I twirled feeling twelve, She smiled and the other two girls walked in, Ranevia teing up Jaculines bow on the back of her dress, she gave us are mask, placing them in each of our hands, I put it on.

She told us the boys were already dressed and waiting in the ball room. She showed us to another room where a man around his 40s awaited, he walked forward, and gave Lucas's grandmother a hug. "Ranevia you may go and sit, with the young one. " He said. "My name is Liam, I am going to teach you how to dance and have proper behaviour on tonights occasion, listen well young one." He said.

He held out his arm and I took it he taught me many dances, some I never new names of, that were ellagant and very strict. He told me if any one asked for a dance I must politley decline announcing I'm with...Lucas. I must always curtsey before beggining and finishing a dance, and always had to remember not to lead, but be lead. By the end of my little zen lesson there were alot of sore feet and teird legs. From there we went with Luca\s mother who's name I found out was Lilya to meet her husband and daughter who was in charge of make-up and hair cosmetics. Many bobby pins were shoved into my head, legs and armpits were waxed as well as eyebrows, alot of pain and the mask was replaced along with my hair up and curled a few loose curls framed my face, and a few braids, mixed with jewles were all beutifuly placed into my hair. I WAS READY!!!!

HEYY GUYS SO I KNO i PROMISED THE PARTY IN THIS CHAP, sorry!! but no worries until the next chapter..get ready for a night of fun, dancing and some broken rules! keep readingggg and enjoyyy!!! the more votes and comments the longer ch will be love u all!!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

21.2K 962 50
[COMPLETED] My first collection of poetry. There are 50 poems: I hope you enjoy it. It was the story of my life. Is it the story of yours? Cᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜ...
6.7K 368 15
Orphaned at the age of ten, Blake found himself fighting in the streets and learning to fend for himself. His new life at the university was going we...
10.4K 123 17