Obliviate My Rebellion {Book...

By xXFleurRebelleXx

{Book three in the obliviated series} Aurora Potter is in a dark place. She's being consumed by guilt over Ce... More

Obliviate My Rebellion {Sequel to Oblivate My Heart}
1. Hello, Mark
2. Let the flames begin
3. Guilt and Lacey's breakthrough
4. Tension in the headquarters
5. The Order's dinner
6. Partial answers and heart to hearts
7. Breakaway
Results for one-shot competition!
8. Rory's Diagnosis
9. Badges and Bad feelings
10. Back to Hogwarts
11. The sorting hat's new song
12. Joint breakdowns
13. Painful Detentions
14. Something to come back to
15. Bottles and fire conversations
16. The High Inquisitor Toad
17. The rebellion begins
18. The new educational degree
19. Dumbledore's Army
20. The King and the Idiot
21. Just crash and fall down
22. Hold on, hold onto me
23. Band shirts and mistletoe
24. The Promise
25. Christmas on the closed ward
Quick note (not a chapter sorry)
26. Occlumency
27. Valentine's Day mayhem
28. The Quibbler Interview
29. No Matter what
30. The Snitch (and not the quiddich one)
31. Ghost of You
32. Career Advice
33. Balance is restored
34. O.W.L.S
35. Out of the fire
36. Flight and fight
37. Piercing the veil
38. The only one he feared
39. The one to change the fate
40. Real to me
Epilogue~Look what you've done

Hiatus one-shot competition! UPDATE 13th May

10.9K 306 82
By xXFleurRebelleXx

UPDATE: 

While I originally said the 15th for all entries, I'll accept them right up to the 21st, as I'm going to post the results on the 22nd (and hopefully chapter seven before that)

- - - - - - - 

Okay, so as you all know--I'm on hiatus. Wait, that makes it sound fun. Never mind. I'm sitting 13 important exams, and thought hey, I know what'll be awesome to amuse you guys while I'm gone!

A competition! I was planning on doing one anyway, but I think now is the right time.

Here are the rules, as such, if you wish to enter:

1. It has to be a one-shot (a one chapter story for those who don't know). But you can expand after the competition if you want.

2. Pretty basic, but it must contain at least one character from the series. (By that I mean Rory, Gennie, Cole--all my OC's really)

2. No smut! That'd be kinda awkward to read, considering my characters are just fifteen now 0.0

3. It can be ANYTHING. Yup, anything.

Want to write a chapter in somebody else's POV (such as Draco's view of the Yule ball, or Sam at the graveyard)? Do it.

Want to do a cute piece of your ships? (Draco x Rory and Cole x Rory spring to mind) Do it.

Want to twist the story up? Alternate stuff? Go ahead.

4. Have fun!

And of course, if I'm going to ask you guys to write--there must be prizes!

First Place

You can ask me (via private message) three questions regarding the series. I must answer, no matter what. I'll reveal character deaths, relationships--whatever.

I will also allow you to send me an idea for the book! And I'll do it, so long it's not unreasonable.

Second Place
I will give you an honest critique of a story of your choice, which will hopefully help you out.

I will also tell you (if you want) the outcome of this book.

Third Place
I will promote you as a writer to my 842 (!) fans, plus tell you (if you want) what happens next chapter.

For those who don't get to the top three: I'll fan you :)

Okay, so the competition will be open until midnight May 15th 2014 . (It's the day of my chemistry exam, I'm going to need cheering up)

To enter, simply comment below if you're entering: then when you've finished your entry either dedicate it to me, or post the link in the comments.

Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favour. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
7.5K 354 19
You're fifteen years old, but you've been isolated for as long as you can remember. Even when you weren't alone physically, you sure were socially. ...
189K 4.1K 20
Ebony Searsha Pettigrew has been reunited with her brother, and her brother's surprisingly hot friends. Her first year at Hogwarts, and her first yea...
35K 490 12
These are one shots I've written for Tumblr users who have requested them. {I do not own the TV show Teen Wolf or any plots linked to the show. I d...