Miss World Or Miss Akhirah?✔

Od Sarahss2000

Highest ranking #6 in spiritual on 20/12/17 **** Nobody is perfect. Every individual has certain habits they... Více

Chapter 6: Ramadan
Chapter 15: I want to be Miss Akirah
Chapter 16: He was Mr world.
Chapter 17: How do I become Miss Akirah?
Chapter 18: New Beginning ✔️
Chapter 19: The beautiful month✔️
Chapter 23:And when the right time comes, we will make everything right✔️
Chapter 25: He is different
Chapter 27: Umar is not who you think he is. He is ...
Chapter 29: B-R-O-K-E-N✔️
Chapter 30 : B-R-O-K-E-N (2)
Chapter 31: You are my flashlight
Chapter 32: 'Date'
Chapter 33: Issa Graduation!!
Chapter 34: The Wedding Fatiha
Chapter 37: Halal Princess
Epilogue: Mrs Akhirah✔️
Alhamdulilah💖
Hellooo
Hi😊
Reminder😬😬
Notice
✨✨

Chapter 28 : What's going on?

4.7K 731 337
Od Sarahss2000

Lemme gist you guys.

Gatanan gatananku

Watarana ne watarana, I screengrabbed one of my comments and posted it on my whatsapp status. My eldest brother saw it and was like "Sarah so you write?"  I was like yeaah. He asked where he can read it. I told him he could only find it on wattpad. I thought he didn't know what wattpad was talkless of having an account. To my surprise he said "oh really what's the name? I have an account." In baku labara hankali na ya tashi. Nace shikenan yanzu Yaya Muhsin ze karanta shirme na. I started asking my friends and readers if my book was okay to be read by a 28 year old." Ba shirme dayawa?" I all but eagerly asked. They said it was okay. Da gyar da gyar de with my heart beating I told Yaya muhsin the name. When I saw his first comment all my worries vanished. Now Yaya Muhsin is my biggest supporter. The only one that  will post on whatsapp status "Sarahss2000 you have to update soon I'm tired of opening wattpad and not seeing a notification about a new chapter from you." in big bold letters. Now Mama wants to read MWOMA  too. And I want to start the romance part

Anyways this chapter is for him. My handsome brother, Yaya Muhsin. Thanks for all the support. Much love!!

***

"He is not who you think he is. He is a member of Arrow, a cult group that specializes in drug trafficking."

Flash back (from chapter 25: He is different)

"Are you ready?" he asked as he opened the door. I nodded my head, jumped out the door and started looking at my surroundings. We were in the middle of a very busy street. It was a narrow street with so many people roaming it. There were lots of people moving rapidly with their en gwando behind them, few sellers here and there and few almajirai with bowls, begging for food.

"DanAllah a taimaka a bamu abincinci. Yunwa mukeji. Bamuci abinci tun safe bah,"

He started walking and I followed quietly behind him with my heart beating very fast . He turned around and studied my face seeing I was afraid, he gave me a small smile that said 'don't worry I'm here with you.'

It must be a market, I concluded after we took the first turn. This street was much busier than the one before. There were all sorts of sellers by the road sides. Shoe sellers, clothes sellers, fruits sellers. Some on their mats with the stuff spread out while others in their shops. There were also a lot of hawkers who kept following me persuading me to buy their stuff.

"This skirt is the newest design in town. You have to buy it. Look they come in different colors,"

I tried my best to keep up with Najib's pace ignoring the hawkers and the almijirai. It wasn't easy though. They want you to buy their goods by hook or crook. Some even held my hand and took me to their shops to see their goods. They didn't let me go until I promised to come back. But we all know that I had no intention of ever coming back.

We walked silently with so many questions on my mind. When I couldn't take it anymore I said,

"I have so many questions I want to ask you."

He turned around and stared at me.

"I don't want to answer you but seeing how pale you're looking, I think it's better to answer you so you won't faint." he chuckled.

Hearing him say he would answer my questions and hearing his laughter made me feel a little calm. I had loads of questions that I didn't even know which to ask first. I asked the first few that came to my mind.

"How did Mama agree?"

"What are we doing here?"

"Why are we here?"

"I told you I have my ways." he said with a small smile.

"You just said you will answer my questions." I whined and put on my best puppy dog face.

"You're right, I did. "he surrendered.

"Check your fhone."

I reached out for my phone in my skirt pocket and opened it.

"What should I check for?"

I roamed through my call logs, whatsapp and some of my pictures.

"I can't find anything." I cried out. But just then I saw a little message notification.

'Salama Alaikum Hameeda. How was school. I know you are tired after the long day at school but Malam Dauda needs to take Najib to danburmai market to buy some habbati sauda for me. Thank you.'

"Wow Habbati Sauda! How did you know Mama likes Habbati Sauda?"

"She once asked me if I knew where she can get it. So I called her and told her I found a flace but I don't have a ride."

"You are a little bit clever." I said with a laugh.

"Only a little bit?"

We continued walking to God knows where while making small talks.

"May I ask you something too?"

I looked back at him and nodded my head. He sounded somewhat nervous and somehow afraid.

"Who were you talking to earlier on?  I am sorry to intrude. You don't have to answer it if you mind really." he said all in one breathe.

I laughed before saying, "it was nothing just Khaleed my closest cousin,"

"Oh"

"Why did you ask?"

"I was just curious; I thought it was your boypriend."

"Nah..."

"Then why did you lie to him about where you were?  Sorry I couldn't help listening to your conversations."

"It's complicated, you won't understand. We made plans to go out today and I completely forgot to cancel them. So he has been waiting for me. I just couldn't tell him I'm out with you."

"He doesn't like me that much, does he?"

I shook my head " How do you know?"

"The way he looks at me. With so much detest as if he wants to punch me." He crunched and I laughed. I knew he was trying to make me forget about why we were here and it was actually working.

"I really thought he was your boypriend."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he likes clinging on you and he is very possessive of you. You need to see the way he use to eye me whenever we are together as if I'm going to snatch you or something like that" he said with a small laugh.

I nodded in agreement. I had no idea why he did that but I knew he did it. Was he really afraid Danmaula will snatch me or something like that? I remembered the day he hugged me in front of Danmaula. It was as if he was showing off to him, was he? When I remembered the day I lowered my face in shame.

Danmaula opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it.

"If you are going to tell me he is not my muharram and the way he hugs me and all is not proper, I already know." I told him open mindedly. After all I knew the way his mind worked. It was similar to Uncle Nour's. He wanted to advise me but was afraid that I might get angry or think he is prying into things that didn't concern him. But I wasn't.

Najib was clearly surprised by my confession.

"Wow, that wasn't exactly what I was going to say but it is similar to what I was thinking," he said scratching the back of his neck. I kept quiet and continued walking waiting for the next question.

"If you know it is haram why do you allow him?" The question I was waiting for which I still didn't know the answer to. Why do we allow our cousins and male friends to hug us even though we know they are not our muharrams?

"I don't know," I shook my head.

"Actually they are so many reasons."

"We were so close right from our childhood. I see him as my twin brother. We grew up together. Uncle Nour and him are the only ones Mama says nothing when she sees me hugging them. At first I thought he was also my muharram since Mama didn't shout at me when she saw me shaking his hand  like she did when she saw me doing the same with other guys. When I grew older I realized cousins are not not your muharrams but that time I didn't care,"

"When I decided to change my ways and practice my deen more it was too late. I have already become too attached to him. I see him like my brother. After I stopped hugging all my other male-friends, he is the only one I get the comfort from. Let's not lie. We all want that warmth we get from hugging someone. That feeling we get when we know they are here for us. Not only hugging even holding hands. It is comforting. Even though I know its haram sometimes I just can't help it. He makes me feel special. And I love it. I love how he pampers me. How tight he hugs me or how he sometimes takes my hand and keeps rubbing it. It makes me feel loved. And I love feeling loved. I know its haram so I just keep praying to Allah to make me a better Muslim."

"But you know Allah yace tashi in taimake ka. I don't know whether it is an authentic hadith but I know you can just keep sinning and say you are praying to Allah to make you a better Muslim. You have to try to be a better Muslim. Strive hard to be one,"

"I know and I want to," I nodded my head. "But I don't know how to, let's say I make a promise to myself not to ever hug Khaleed again or any other guy. He would try to hug me and I can't do anything about it. I can't say hey Khaleed you are not my muharram don't ever touch me again."

"You can! That's exactly what you're supposed to do. Trust me you can. Just think of the reward you will get by doing that. It is better than all the worldly fleasures. You just have to do it in a nice way so that he won't get hurt."

I nodded my head feeling a little embarrassed that I'm telling him all these things. But he had really helped me. There and then I decided to talk to Khaleed the next chance I get.

"We are here" I looked up and saw that we had reached the end of the market. This street was the only quiet one. By a little corner there was a small shop next to a heap of dirt.

"Stop here, I will be right back." he said brining me out of my thoughts.

"Why?! You can't leave me all alone here." I said looking again at the very busy market with so many kinds of people. He took a look at the entrance of the shop, looked back at me and then looked at the surroundings. At last concluding it was safer inside. He gestured for me to follow him. But not after asking me to cover my face with my veil.

I followed Danmaula into the small shop that smelled of coal and something else. The shopkeeper looked at us weirdly before saying, "Welcome what can I do for you?" In a voice that clearly made us understand he wasn't welcoming us nor did he want anything to do with us.

"Flease where can I find UFK?" Danmaula asked.

"He is not here and I don't know where you can find him, so you can leave!" he roared.

Danmaula opened his mouth to ask another question but when he saw the anger evident on the man's face, he quickly left making sure I was in front. Before we left I noticed something on the man's neck. An arrow tattoo. Similar to the one I saw on Umar and that guy making out in the restaurant.

"So what now?" I asked feeling a little disappointed when we got back into the main street.

He opened his palm and revealed a card. I didn't notice when he took the card from the shop. He passed me the card; it was an address of a warehouse. I decided to take a picture of it for incase Najib misplaces it.

"Where is that? Are we going there now?" I asked half excited and half scared.

He shook his head. "We are not going there now. It's already late. We will go some other time in sha Allah. Now we are going to get Mama's habbati sauda."

We bought the habbati sauda and as quickly as we came we went back home. Danmaula was dropped at their house gate. He gave me the habbati sauda to give Mama and promised to call me to talk about everything later.

When I reached home I was exhausted. I gave Mama the habbati sauda and slumped on my bed. My mind went back to all today's event before drifting to sleep. School, when I fought with Khaleed, the market, the strange man in the shop, the arrow tattoo, the address, the warehouse. My mind then went back to my favorite questions of the week .What am I going to find out about Umar? Is it that bad?' Najib seemed a little relaxed so I  didn't think it was that bad. Or was he just pretending?

I slept and woke up after hearing the adhnan of  magrib. I saw a message from danmaula asking whether I had eaten and rested. Sweet of him, I thought as I replied him and prayed.  Then went downstairs to eat dinner. Throughout the dinner Khaleed was glaring at me. Yeaah I forgot to apologize to him. Actually I didn't I was just too tired when I came back home and didn't know how to approach him.

When I was walking back to my room I noticed Khaleed's door opened. Peeping inside I saw his clothes all over the bed and carpet with two big boxes by the side. I took a seat on the bed and stared at him. He completely ignored me as he continued packing. After a few minutes of silence, I spoke up "Look Khaleed I'm sorry,"

He acted as if I wasn't there as he continued packing.

"You won't understand. I have so much going on. You have no idea how confused I am. Honestly I don't think am in my right state of mind. There's so much going on and I don't even know how bad it is. Najib is just trying to help me." I uttered getting teary all of a sudden.

He sighed and sat next to me. He was a real gentleman he couldn't handle seeing a girl cry.

"What is it?" He asked his expression blank.

"I am sorry I can't disclose. I need to confirm everything first before telling anyone"

"I am so sorry." I whispered again.

He looked at me before sighing loudly again and moving closer. He opened his arms waiting for a hug. I almost hugged him but then remembered my talk with danmaula and the promised I made to myself.

"Uhmm Khaleed I want to talk to you about something else."

He gave me a confused look before nodding his head.

"I want to be a better Muslim. You are not my muharram so I want to stop hugging you." I stated feeling so awkward and the look on his face wasn't helping matters. He looked hurt and angry at the same time. It was as if I slapped him.

"Najib advised you to do that koh? That's why I didn't like him in the first place. I just knew somehow he will ruin our relationship. But I'm more disappointed in you Hameeda. I can't believe you chose your teacher over your blood relation, your cousin, your twin for that matter. It hurts Hameeda, it really hurts.

I just hope he is being honest with you. I hope he is not making things up just to spend more time with you. I really hope it is as bad as he makes you think."

" I am going back home." He stated ever so coldly

"I can't stay here looking at you hurting me."  With that he finished packing , zipped his trolleys and walked away with my cries falling on deaf ears.

I walked back to my room with tears rolling down my cheeks. Grabbing my phone I dialed Danmaula's number. I dialed several times without answers. And that was what happened for the next two days. I became more anxious, confused and angry each passing hour. How could he tell me not to trust Umar and just vanished like that? Leaving me hanging. 

'What if it is all a lie just like Khaleed said? What if he is just doing that just to spend time with me?  What if he likes Rukkaya and doesn't want Umar to marry her? What if he had a bad past with Umar and is just making that up to belittle him. What if he is taking he's vengeance for something he did to him in the past? '

'But what if he is telling the truth? The wedding day is nearing and I'm here doing nothing. I don't even know how bad whatever Umar is doing is. Not to talk of finding a solution or talking Rukkaya out of the marriage.'

On the third night, Umar came to see Rukkaya. After I greeted him, he asked about Najib. "That guy that was here the other day." When I told him I didn't know he hid a smile as he told me he was not someone I'm supposed to be hanging out with. That night, I got a message from Danmaula.

'Assalama Alaikum, I am so pleased to inform you that  Umar the guy Rukkaya is marrying and the Umar, the bad guy I know are two different guys alhamdulilah. So everything is cool. Don't interfere in the marriage. It was just a silly misunderstanding and now everything is cleared out - Najib.'

Why was it that I didn't believe a word from that message? I thought I was going to be happy seeing that message. Wasn't that what I wanted? But I wasn't at all. I reread the message and that was when I realized we were in more danger than I thought.

That day I couldn't sleep. I was so confused and out of my mind. I didn't know who to trust nor what to do. That night I decided no matter what, no matter the danger I would get myself into, I was going to help my sister.

The next day I called Danmaula, his phone was switched off again. So I got to work.

Assalama Alaikum Najib. How are you doing? Do you realize I'm not dumb? I didn't believe a single thing from your last message. I figured you don't want to tell me so I am on my way to find out for myself.  -Hameeda.

I texted him after school, told Mama I would be going to Leena's and I was off.  Instead of Leena's house, I asked Malam Dauda to take me to the address on the card. It was so clever of me to take the picture of the card. The place was at the end of the town so it took almost an hour to reach there. My palms got so sweaty actually my whole body became so sweaty. I started shivering with my heart hammering in my chest.

On reaching there I asked Malam dauda to park the car as far away from the warehouse as possible. He parked the car two streets away from the target area. To my surprise I saw a familiar bicycle parked there as well. I took a deep breath and jumped out of the car.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"  He startled me. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw it was Najib.

"What are you doing here too?"

He groaned. "I saw your message and rode here as fast as I could. I thought you could never try something as stupid as this but I am wrong. Do you have any idea how dangerous this place is?!"  He was yelling at me. I was starting to get annoyed. How dare he? I was just trying to protect my sister.

"What could I tell Mama if you get injured or harmed here?  How will I feel if you get injured or harmed. I would never porgive myself because it will be my fault," His tone was softer now. I awwned in my head. Did he yell at me because he cared and was worried about me?

"I am sorry. I didn't know the place is dangerous. But it is partly your fault too. You told me not to trust him. Then came back and told me everything is fine. I just knew everything wasn't and I want to protect my sister.

He nodded his head and whispered "It's okay, I understand." 

Just then we heard a horn and the sound of a car coming towards us. Najib whispered, "behind the car." We quickly ran to the other side of the car and knelt down on the street, our backs resting on the car.  We heard the sound of the car as it slowed down exactly next to our car. My heart started beating loudly. I was so afraid that the person in the car would hear it.

"Have you collected the blood, the urine and the pubic hair?"  I heard a familiar voice. I could identify the voice anywhere; after all it was once music to my ears.

"Yes sir, here it is, I did all that."

"Is from the twelve year old?"

"Yes sir, I made sure my boys did the thing to a twelve year old and got it,"

My heart stopped beating for a moment. I couldn't believe what I heard. I couldn't comprehend what I just witness. Maybe it's not him. It must be someone else with a voice similar to his. Yes it's not him. I had to confirm. I turned around and peeped through the window. And very clearly, well not so clear since there was two windows and a car, but I saw him. I saw Umar standing next to his car with his hands in his pockets and he had sunglasses on. The other guy was a huge bulky man wearing a vest and shorts. I could have said Umar looked handsome in his black kaftan and sunglasses but you know no matter how handsome an antagonist is you will never admire him because he is the bad guy. I was disgusted at him and at that moment I had never seen anyone uglier than him.

Najib tried to tell me to sit down but I completely ignored him. He couldn't do anything about it so he joined me in looking at Umar.

"Uhmm sir I was just wondering if you still have the things...,"

"Oh you mean this?" Umar opened his car boot and brought out two sealed containers. From the way they were heavily sealed, everyone will know whatever was inside was not for the eyes of just anyone.

"Thank you sir," The bulky man said.

"Not so soon wolf, you know you haven't been paying for the previous ones. You have to pay for this" Umar said.

"But sir, I am broke and I know this is very expensive I don't have money to buy it."

Umar let out a chuckle," you don't have to pay it with money."

"I will do anything you ask me. I'm at your service." he said.

"Good you know I'm getting married soon..." Before he could complete his sentence, a big truck passed by. The truck's noisy sound blocked us from hearing what he said next.

"I will do it Sir."

"Good." He gave him the containers, lit his cigarette, entered his car and drove away.

I was so shocked. It had been over 5 minutes but I couldn't move. I stayed in my position without shifting or saying anything. It was after about ten minutes the water work started.  Najib didn't say anything as I kept weeping. After I calmed down he said;

"Let's get out of here. It's not safe. I fromise I will tell you everything I know when we go somewhere safer."

I managed to get up, get in the car and we left. My head was throbbing so hard from the crying and that wasn't even the least of my problems. We drove a good distance from the place and then he began to talk.

"He is a member of a cult group, arrow. I found out a year ago when he was dating my sister. I just didn't like him from the very first day I saw him. Maybe it's because I was protective of my sister. He had this weird smell and he usually wore black. Then I noticed the arrow tattoo on his neck. It was then I became suspicious of him. One night I followed him, he went to that shop in the market. I overheard their conversation with someone there. They were talking about the Arrows confraternity. He told the other guy their password and I heard it. I quickly ran back home but I guess he heard the movement. When I went back home and checked the page putting the password. I couldn't believe what I saw.  Arrows is a worldwide cultism group. It has different organs. Those that specialize on drug trafficking, arm robbery, you name it. I immediately warned my sister not to ever see him again and she agreed. When my sister stopped picking his calls and seeing him I guess he put two on two together and realized I was the one at the market. One night he stopped me by the street and asked me what I heard the other night. I told him I only heard the arrow cultism part and still had no idea what they do in the cult. I was like not all cults are that bad right? He allowed me to live but warned me that if I dare utter this to anyone he would kill me. From that day I didn't see him again so you can imagine my dismay when I saw him again in your house.

At first I didn't want to tell but I didn't have a choice.  When I finally decided to tell you everything, UFK texted me that if I dare utter a word to you he will kill us both. When I saw how dangerous it is, I decided not to involve you and promise myself to do my best to protect Rukkaya. Imagine how I felt when I saw your message earlier on. And that is everything I know."

End of flash back.

"He is a member of arrow, a cult group," I breathed out. For a moment Yaya Rukkaya stayed still without saying anything. Not the reaction I expected from her. Then she slapped me hard very hard, twice.

"You call my husband a cult member?! Are you mad?! Do you know what you are saying?! Are you in your senses at all?!" She yelled. I nodded my head holding back my tears. This is what I expected after all.

"You're even nodding. You are crazy Hameeda!!! Really really crazy? Wait don't tell me you still love him? Oh My God. That is it. You still love him?" She turned around and gave me the questioning glance. Her eyes were so red and her body was trembling as she spoke. She fell down and put her hand on her head. I shook my head indicating I was not.

"Shut up Hauwa! You can not fool me. We all know you had a huge crush on him. We all know how hurt you were after he left. But I thought you were over him. I can't believe it. You still love him."

Before I could even say a word she continued.  "I saw the way you reacted when you first saw him. I saw it clearly that day  we had a truth or dare game. I saw the way you looked at him when he didn't say you were his first crush. I saw how hurt you were. I saw the way you looked at him when you were asked the same question. I knew why you couldn't answer it but I kept convincing myself lying to myself that it was all in my imagination. My lovely sister can never like the person I'm about to marry. But God, I was wrong."

"That was why I was afraid of saying yes to the marriage in the first place because I knew something like this may happen. But after I talked to him he assured me he didn't like you at all. It had always been me, I went for it. I want to be happy too, Hameeda. I haven't felt this happy in a long time. Why do you want to ruin it for me?" She took a deep breath while tears were welling up in my eyes. How could she think this low of me? I was trying to protect her and she hated me for that.

"Even though I knew you still like him. I have never expected this from you. How could you? Why would you do that to him all because of a silly crush. Ohh you think you love him. How could you accuse him of such a big sin? I'm hurt, I am really hurt Hameeda. But you know what? As I said earlier, I want to be happy too. I won't let you ruin it for me. Throughout my life Hameeda I have given you all you ever wanted. I have allowed you to choose toys, clothes, the room you prefered and everything. Whenever I choose first and you said you like mine better I allowed you to take it. To snatch it away because you are my sister and I love you. But this time sister I'm sorry I won't give you. I won't allow you to snatch the love of my life." By this time tears had started flowing out of her eyes. I was wrong. This was too much. I didn't expect it to be this much.

"You know what is funny? For the very first time in my life, this is the first time someone likes me for me and not because of my beautiful sister and here you are trying to ruin it. Throughout my life it has always been you. The attention has always been on you. Are you jealous that I'm getting more attention than you or what? I can't believe it."

"Wallahi tallahi Yaya Rukkaya I am not lying. I won't lie about something as serious as this. I'm just trying to protect you. He is really a member of a cult group. I saw it with my own two eyes. That's where he gets money. Haven't you ever wondered where he gets all his money?" Right now tears were flowing freely down my face.

"Yen yen yen yen. Zanci Uban ki  wallahi idan bakimun shiru bah. Bakida hankali. You want to know who the real cult member is. Look!" She checked her phone and showed me my pictures in the bikini.

"Tell me which among the two looks more like a cult member?!" She compared the picture of me and that of Umar in a kaftan and yelled. By this time there was so much tears in both our eyes. I couldn't believe she thought this low of me. Now what on earth could I do to protect her?

"What's going on?!" I heard Mama's shout. She opened the door and saw her two daughters lying on the ground both crying.

"Are you two okay? Innalilahi wa innalailhi raj'iun."

Alhamdulilah maybe if I explain everything to Mama she will understand and make Rukkaya understand too.

"Mama Umar he is a bad guy. He is not who you all think he is. He is.....,"

Before I could finish talking Yaya Rukkaya shoved her phone to Mama. And when Mama took one look at the picture on the screen tears stared welling up in her eyes.

So how's the chapter? Do you like it?  It is worth the wait koh? I spent days writing. Then please vote and comment. Ghost readers just tap the star. Pleeeaaseeeeeeeeeee.

My best friend spent all her day editing  this chapter for you guys. She is a bae!! Now all you have to do is beg her to edit the next chapter as well.

Sarah bg.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

199 47 23
Life of a teenager is never easy...whether dealing with school or other things..finding out who you are...your dream. But along the way, Emily may no...
18.3K 2.7K 51
In a small town there lived a girl with high hopes and great expectations.Who refused to give in to the traditions thriving in her town.Who denied to...
7.2K 1.3K 25
She was an average muslimah but she had a weakness. She had a strong desire, yet her heart was weak. She found a solution to her weakness but it wa...
408K 24.6K 38
Inaraah, 23 years old muslimah working in Qureshi company. She is independent hardworking and steadfast but still holds on to her Deen. She is pious...