My Sire Is A Myth

By Lady_Escapist

My head snapped to the side as he slapped me forcefully on the cheek. I kept my head down not allowing him to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

Chapter 55

16.2K 934 176
By Lady_Escapist

Anyone who think's this story is worth their time, please let me know!

Avery's POV

Dark circles swirled before my eyes, sometimes they would grow bigger and other times they would get so tiny that it all swam into a mash of blackness. All in all what they did was make my mind dizzy so much that the sense of claustrophobia would grow so strong that I screamed loudly.

It was all in my mind though, just like when Azalea had been inside my spirit body, I would scream and yell but it didn't come out. 

Sometimes I would be motionless not moving at all, next time I was tossed and thrown all over the place. There would be soft and soothing music in my ears and then suddenly a raw disturbing beat was drumming in my ears.

After a while I began to distinguish the moments; The calm moments was my body dying and the rough moments was my body fighting to survive.  I also noticed the rough moments where much lesser.

It was so easy to just let it all be, to relish in the softness when it felt like I weighed less than a feather but it would be interrupted by loud thunder and disastrous noises. I tried to get away from it as fast as possible but every now and then it would come anyhow.

Suddenly everything went still, not even the soothing sound was there, it was utter and complete silence.

Yea that was something I could live with, the silence, it was so precious.

Darkness surrounded me and if felt like it was consuming me, it didn't bother me no I liked it. It felt relieving, it dragged me deeper and deeper.

I waited for the moment until I would just be gone.

***

I heard it before I saw it, it was a light flashing in the darkness disturbing my silence. Soon I realized it was after me trying to catch up.

Disgruntled that I was being disturbed I focused on what it was.

It smelled and looked utterly mundane, human.

No, no the last thing I needed was something that had to do with living and people. I wanted to be free and away from every depressing matter; I wanted to be gone from everything that was mundane.

The light that followed me suddenly zig zagged in front of me and slammed into my shoulder. As soon as the hit ebbed away, I felt it.

I felt human again.

'Who sent that light?'

My thoughts where interrupted by a quere pull, it started at my feet dragging me upside down and now instead of sinking deeper like I had been it was pulling me up. My head began to swirl in a million circles and something that I despised so much and had not been able to feel was beginning to embed itself deep inside of me: pain.

A fire spread through my limbs in a fast rush almost to fast to cause any real damage but slow enough to awaken every muscle and nerve.

Disappointment came with the rush of fire, I was being brought back, back to where everything was just pain, lies and deceivement.

In an instant all was still but not for long because something kept pulling at me urging me to wake up.

'No, I dont want to wake up.'

The pull was strong and I had to plant my feet and hands against it. In an  instant the force pushed me over and then I felt it, I was not dead.

Bitter tears burned in my eyes.

'Why did I have to come back?'

A foreign scent entered my nostrils and my curiosity begged me to open my eyes and look where it came from.

The smell got stuck in my lungs and then suddenly I realized I was not breathing. Panic attacked me and my eyes shot open without my consent I gasped for air letting the oxygen fill my needy lungs.

My eyes began to slowly focus on my surroundings and I realized that something must have happened; that's when I saw the stranger turning towards me.

"Hello Avery."

My so hard fought for breath began to press out of my lungs again. That voice could only belong to one person because it was velvet.

My mind starting swirling a million thoughts together but one stood out in particular.

'He' has come.

I was frozen, unable to move with my brain on overdrive. It was as if the air around me was frozen and did not allow any mass movement.

'But who was he?'

For a moment it was all quiet wherever I was, whatever had happened was unknown to me all that mattered was the man in front of me.

His presence demanded attention and all of it.

Suddenly my eyes found the three brothers and their shocked expression, it was about the most emotion I had ever seen a vampire acknowledge.

Dimitri was the one who stared the most shock towards the man that had his back turned to me. His lips moved and I listened with wide eyes what he was saying.

"It's you," His deep voice was barely above a whisper.

'It his who?'

A sudden shiver attacked my spine and I shuddered visibly.

"Kyros." The name slipped of Dimitri's lips tautly.

The name sounded foreign just like most of theirs. But this name was one that had brought great turbulence towards me. It brought goosebump across my skin and it frightened me.

Even though I hadnt heard it before, I knew it was the one that had set his cold lips against my neck and ripped the life I knew from me that fateful day in the forest.

His white hair shone like a crown in the darkness, and my breath got caught again as he slowly began turning towards me.

Blood rushed to my face in a much faster pace than usual. When his fiery eyes met mine I stopped breathing.

He was very easily the most epic man I had ever laid my eyes upon. The contrast to his dark stumble and white hair was enough to rob my breath.

(Kyros)

My mouth was hanging open and for some reason I didn't bother to be ashamed by it. The creature in front of me was otherworldly. He was utterly super natural.

He was without doubt a being that the human world never had laid eyes on before. I wasn't sure if it counted as lucky that I was the first one.

Nervousness attacked me as he stepped closer to me. The scent that surrounded him resembled oddly to the one that the Prince carried. He was that close.

'Are they using the same cologne?'

"Welcome to your new world Avery Jay." His silvery voice was carried through the air towards me and when it connected to me I would have probably died if I hadn't just come back from the dead.

It sent a million frosty shivers down my spine.

The three brothers stepped warily closer and a question burned in my mind, how did they know his name?

With wide eyes I stared between Dimitri and the new stranger. Even though I knew his name it sounded foreign in my mind.

"How do you know him?", I whispered.

The white haired man turned around to look at them and then back at me, he stepped to the side so he could easily look between everyone.

Evander stepped forward closer to him.

"You were dead."

An evil smirk crossed the man's featured.

'Ugh so he does that to' inwardly I rolled my eyes.

"You're right." His voice could have killed if it had been a knife.

My mind swirled a million possibilities of who this man was but I knew far to little of the vampire history. Was he even a vampire? His eyes were red but his aura seemed different.

"That still doesn't answer my question." I mumbled.

"Dear," the way he looked at me had me wanting to hide. "You are very smart I thought by now you must have figured out that I am..." He trailed off looking at the brothers. "The fourth brother."

A whisper went through the onlookers.

****

I was frozen but he wasn't done talking.

"I am the unwanted child; the shame that walked through your streets because I was proof that in the witch community people committed sins as well.  The shame that your parents despised, the shame that was created through unfaithfulness." His voice emitted nothing but anger.

"I am the brother that was chosen as bait for whatever occasion, I did every mistake you ever committed it was always my fault when something bad happened. I was always on front line because there I would get killed the easiest."

His word set pain in my heart for whatever reason was unknown to me. The way he spoke about his past, I hurt for him even if he was a complete stranger.

"The only person I wanted to care for me was my mother, I did everything to please her I practically begged her to love me. What did she do?" As he spoke this he stepped closer to the brothers whose face suddenly had become something unreadable.

"She told me to get out of her sight that she didn't need a son to put more shame on her shoulders that her daughter Azalea was already enough to bare." His teeth ground together harshly. " And after I broke down in front of her she told me to go to hell."

Bit by bit it all came slipping together, didn't I know who this person was?

"So honestly that day in the forest when Azalea started cooking up this ancient spell and you had me tied to a tree together with an innocent human girl and I realized that it would be the end for both of us, you where doing me a favor, I had nothing to live for anyway. Until that 'sucker 'decided I shouldn't die just yet."

The brother were looking at the ground no doubt ashamed. But as he mentioned that 'sucker' their head's whiped up.

Landis opened his mouth for the first time. "Who?"

Kyros, for the first time I dared to use his name, looked around and his eyes settled on me but soon I realized he was looking through me and further behind.

That's when I realized that Azalea's presence was right behind me. And this time it seemed as if everyone saw her except me, I supposed Valiria's death had undone the spell that hid her ghost from everyone supernatural.

"You tell them." Azaleas sucked in her breath, I could hear her but not see her.

"Kyros," she whispered. "you're alive."

His beautiful face turned into a grimace, "Very much so." His voice sounded scornfully.

"Tell them what you did." He dared her with a raised eyebrow.

She sighed loudly her voice quivering as she spoke. "His spirit begged to help me, I felt so insecure I accepted his help."

"Who was it," Dimitri thundered.

"It was Dexios's spirit."

Everyone gasped and I was lost.

'Who in the world is Dexios?'

"Exactly," Kyros hissed, "how could you trust that greedy witch, he didn't want to help you, all he wanted was a creation of his own. And of course there I was again at disposal for him like I had been all my life for everybody."

Everybody was frozen now, the paralyzation that Cybele the witch from China had wanted to send over everybody seemed to have come now.

"So i'm asking you again, what do you know of uncontrollable cravings? When all you had to do was ask Azalea for help."

I was lost, had he talked to them before?

I remembered reading in Azaleas journal that she had helped them control their blood lust.

"How in the world?" Dimitri whispered the words.

"Dexios is of course dead but is living in the world so to say; he has a witch community that still serves him. But don't think he helped me, no, after bringing me back to life they started the spell on me and all I know is when I woke up I was naked in the middle of nowhere with an insane hunger burning down my throat. 

For the first few days I had no clue what had happened but then its slowly came fading back, the betrayal and anger crashed down on me so hard that all I could think about was ripping your limps apart and I would  have but I had no clue where I was. The hunger that followed me everywhere is not even something I want to talk about and all I had to eat was whatever nature let grow."

If I knew one thing it was that he spoke the words as they came to his head,  he did not beat around the bush.

"No blood, not even animal blood and I knew that was what I needed the most. I was on the verge of burning in the sun because staying in the shade was nearly impossible.I was giving up and that's when I realized what Dexios had done with me."

Everyone seemed to be in the facade of not moving still, straining and desperate to hear what he had to say.

"What did he?" Azalea's quiet whisper came from behind me.

Kyros looked at each of the brother's in the eye, towards Azalea and then at me.

 I had no clue why I was caught in the middle of this. What did it have to do with me?

"I realized, ' he began slowly his voice nothing but velvet, " that I was not a vampire nor a witch, I realized, that I was both."

My mouth fell open. No one spoke no one moved but I couldn't stay quiet I had to get up from my sitting position on the ground, the air around me became thick and I was going to burst if I couldn't run right in the next moment and it was then that I noticed that something was terribly wrong with me.

My legs wouldn't move.

TO BE CONTINUED........

So much stuff to take in. Pew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 72.3K 100
18+| COMPLETE✔️ "Ali..." He sighed, his breath tickling the skin of Alison's neck. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, admiring her beauty, ho...
38.8M 2M 172
Highest Rankings: #1 Vampire #1 Paranormal #1 Fantasy #1 Supernatural #1 Action #1 Dragon #5 Romance #5 Wattpad's AD App 100 MOST READ LIST! Her body...
2.6M 87.5K 46
"Shift." His voice hit me like a serrated blade as he stepped out of the crude semicircle of hardened wolves that had formed around me. I pushed mys...
2.4M 66K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...