Oh just give up already, Mr...

By something_hopeless

Meet Christina Fellows. She is the new girl in town, and on her first day, she manages to piss of the Alpha... More

Ch 1 Oh just give up already, Mr. Alpha
Ch 2 What have I gotten myself into?
Ch 3 Abusive much?
Ch 4 Locked up emotions
Ch 5 The confession
Ch 6 I don't mind
Ch 7 He had it coming
Ch 8 Accept Fate
Ch 9 Vulnerable
Ch 10 Leave me alone!
Ch 12 Confession time
Ch 13 Betrayal
Ch 14 Wait what?
Ch 15 Trapped
Ch 16 Locked in- literally.
Ch 17 You're kidding me, right?
Ch 18 Rejected mate
Ch 19 Damn super senses
Ch 20 Hidden past
Ch 21 Alpha Collins
Ch 22 I love you
Ch 23 Can I forgive?
Ch 24 The Date
Ch 25 What happens now?
Ch 26 The Almost Escape
Ch 27 The Rouges
Ch 28 The Rescue
Ch 29 More than anything
Ch 30 The Morning After
Ch 31 The War

Ch 11 Unanswered questions

182K 4.3K 358
By something_hopeless

___________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 11

This is not happening... But it is.

There's I stood in Cole's bedroom, wrapped in his arms. I could smell his woodsy scent, it intoxicated me, making me want to let go of myself.

Cole's hot breath against my neck brought me back into reality. The sickening fear began to grow in the pit of my stomach. What is he going to do?

I was then spun around, and once again I was facing Cole. His lustful eyes trailed over my body, giving me shivers of both fear and excitement. Being with Cole was a thrill. Not knowing what he was going to do next, or what would happen next, really drew my attention to him. I couldn't help but be attracted to him in some way.

His eyes met mine again. And then I was flung- onto the bed.

Before I could even sit up, Cole was on top of me, straddling me. Without hesitation, he leaned in and there began our passionate hook up session.

I lost control of myself, letting my hands roam freely. It wasn't until I felt Cole's hand sliding up into my shirt, that I pushed him away. He looked confused.

"Christina. What the hell?"

"This can't happen. I won't let it." I said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Silence.

I turned slightly to look at Cole. His whole frame was shaking, and his eyes were once again that threatening black color.

"I'm going to leave now..." I said slowly, getting of the bed and making a beeline for the door.

"No."

"Wait, what?" I asked, turning slightly.

BAM!

I was slammed up against the wall. 

My heart was racing and I flinched at the sight before me- Cole was breathing heavily and his fists were clenched in anger. 

Is he going to hit me?

"C-Cole, you're scaring me." I whimpered, attempting to back away even though there was a wall right behind me. 

He tensed a little, surprised. Then anger once again clouded his face. 

"I'm going to tell you something, and you listen. You listen good." He ordered, raising an eyebrow as if he was daring me to object. 

"Good." He said, pleased with my silence.

"Christina, you are mine. You mind is mine, your soul is mine-" He paused, staring at my face intently. 

"Your body is mine." He whispered huskily into my ear, making me shiver with pleasure. 

Pleasure? 

Oh hell no. I hated Cole and I still do. 

I was deep in thought when I felt a pair of lips on mine. At first I was shocked, then I gave in to him and began kissing back-

Psych!

I kneed Cole where the sun doesn't shine. 

"FUCK!" He screamed, falling to the ground in severe pain. 

I sidestepped around him. 

"That's for all the pain you have caused me." I hissed, shaking in anger. "I don't really give a shit if I'm yours. You mean nothing to me. I hate you! I swear to god, if you touch me one more time I will make you regret your existence."

I stomped out of his room and down the stairs.  I had opened the front door only halfway, until it was slammed back shut. 

I yelped in shock, whirling around. 

Cole towered over me, breathing heavily, fists clenched once again. I shrunk back in fear, feeling sick to my stomach. 

"You will NEVER speak like that to me again!" He roared, slamming his fist above my head against the wall. 

I wanted to curl up and cry. 

I haven't  cried in so long. I have spent years building up walls so that I wouldn't crack. 

"You can't control me!" I protested weakly.

Cole narrowed his eyes at me, now shaking uncontrollably. He yanked on my wrist, pulling me close. 

"You don't know the things I have done." He growled into my ear, his grip on my wrist was growing tighter by the second. I whimpered in pain, my eyes filling with tears. 

"Stop." I whispered, close to tears.

"Don't tell me what to do!" He yelled. 

A feral growl ripped through his throat. I started seeing splotches of blackness. What the fuck is going on?!

Then I heard a blood curdling scream.

Wait- it was me who was screaming. I couldn't stop though, and I sank to the floor, backing myself up against the wall while distancing myself from Cole. 

Frantically I looked around, and to my horror I realized that there was no escape. The door was much too far away, and with Cole advancing upon me, there was no way I could run. 

I looked up at him. My heart was pounding and I felt as though I was going to throw up. 

Then I began screaming at the sight. Cole's whole body was trembling, the faint noises of cracking bones filled my ears. 

I was going to die. 

Suddenly, the front door flew open just as Cole was about to take the final step towards me. In only a second, Cole was shoved backwards, flying through air and landing at the bottom of the staircase. 

I couldn't move. 

Then I heard someone talking to me and I was picked up off the floor. Without thinking, I buried my face into my rescuer's chest, trying to block out the noises. 

"Shh... everything will be okay." A voice told me comfortingly. 

I took deep breaths, but nothing was working. I was losing control of my body. 

__________________________________________________________________________

Tucker's POV <------ I'm trying something new :) 

I glanced down at the unconscious girl in my arms. She looked broken. I looked back up at Ian and Tyler who were working hard to hold back Cole. They weren't going to hold him off forever.

I exited the house as quickly as possible. The motion detector on the gate proved to be a great help, as my hands were full with Christina and all. 

I made my way to her house, and changed her position so that she was draped over my shoulder. Stealthily, I climbed up the tree by her window and climbed through her window. After placing her softly onto her bed, I turned to leave the way I came. 

"What the hell?" 

Shit. 

"Tucker? What are you doing here?" She asked, "How did I get here? Where is Cole?" 

Damn she is full of questions. 

"You're fine now Christina," I told her, turning slightly in her direction. 

I quickly jumped out the window and made my way down her tree. Despite her calls for me to come back, I headed back to the pack house. 

Cole better get his act together because within a week, the rest of the pack will be moving back in. 

I opened the front door cautiously, making sure Cole wasn't around to attack me. Sighing with  relief, I entered the house. 

"Don't worry Tucker, Cole went out for a run." Ian informed me from the couch. 

I made my way to him and let out a low whistle. Damn, Cole must have been mad. Ian was covered in bruising and his leg was definitely broken. Thank god he is a werewolf though, his bruises will easily be gone in a couple of minutes, and as for the leg, it should be all better by tomorrow morning. 

"I don't know what we are going to do when the pack moves back in." Ian muttered, "If Cole doesn't accept Christina as his mate, he will surely end up killing us all." 

"But-" I started. 

"I know, I know. He wants her to reject him... blah blah blah. That plan is shit and you and I both know that." Ian stated 

"Where's Tyler?" I asked

"He is keeping watch on Cole, from a lengthly distance that is."

I shrugged and walked upstairs and into my room. I really hope Cole just claims Christina. He needs to and we all know it. 

________________________________________________________________________

Cole's POV

I sprinted through the forest. I was unstoppable. Adrenaline filled my veins and I picked up my pace. My paws thudding loudly against the ground. I stopped once I reached the clearing. This was my special place, the place I went to think. 

And that's exactly what i needed to do. I needed to think things over. Like with Christina. I should have been overjoyed when she said she hated me, it was one step closer to her rejecting me. But instead I felt uncontrollable anger.

I wanted her to want me the way I wanted her. 

I hated seeing her cower with fear. Sure I love it when people feared me, but it was different with Christina, it must be part of the mate bond. 

I was stuck with two choices: 

Find a way to get rid of my mate bond with Christina

or

Claim her and mate.

The choice is mine.

_______________________________________________________________________

Christina's POV

I was pissed. No- fuming. 

I was pacing in my room, stomping around to express the anger I was feeling. One minute Cole wanted me, then the next he was pushing me away?

I wanted to run away. 

I needed a break from all this crap. My wrist was aching, but I told myself not to look at it. So I looked. It was incredibly swollen, and the bruise forming on it and around it was a sickly green, purple, black and blue mixed color. 

Fuck you Cole, I thought to myself. 

I am so done with all of this. From this point on, Cole means nothing to me, neither do his friends. I was going to ignore them- cut them out from my life. 

All these questions were bombarding my mind. 

The question was-

Will I ever get any answers?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799K 26.6K 48
A werewolf. A mate. The cliche alpha rejects his mate story. But it's all too real for Charlie. Where can she even go? Her pack pretty much ignores h...
235K 8.9K 32
My name is Mia and when I was a child my mother made a choice risking everyone's safety. The choice was a sacrifice that resulted in my mate being Lu...
166K 4.4K 26
A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh life with her father. Emma won't pull a...
403K 14.6K 25
Cam has just gotten the title of Alpha for the Shadowed Grin pack. It is one of the most feared and yet well respected wolfpack's in the world. For y...