21 Questions {Awsten Knight}

By dismantle_destroy

I want you all to myself this time. COVER BY: @elitegamer136 More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
A/N

T W E N T Y - S I X

1.1K 37 44
By dismantle_destroy

"So I know it's none of my business, but are you okay? That dinner last week seemed pretty heated," Lynn stated, rolling over on her stomach on her hotel bed, eating a bowl of yogurt slowly. I looked up at her from my book, my legs crossed as I closed it. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for asking," I smiled, sitting upright. 

"So you and Awsten are back together?" she pondered, walking across the room to throw her trash away. 

I nodded, offering a small smile. 

"That's cool," she mumbled, kneeling on the scratchy carpeted floor to dig out some of her clothes from her suitcase.

If I didn't know any better, I would say she almost seemed a bit....upset.

"Are you ready for the show tonight?" she wondered, her back still facing me. 

"Yeah, just have to get ready. Want to go out for coffee later?" I suggested, grabbing a towel so I could take a shower. 

"I thought you would be going out with Awsten," she stated, standing back up. 

"No, he's busy. Plus we haven't gotten to hang out all week," I reminded her, grabbing my makeup bag and brush as well.

She smiled weakly at me. "Sure. That sounds good."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we were all ready for the day, Lynn and I made our way to the lobby, making light conversation in the elevator. We were in California for the next three days, so Lynn and the rest of her band were soaking up the sun. Me, I was avoiding it at all costs. Not that it was nearly as bad as Houston, but I got enough sun in my life. Since Lyndsey was from Massachusetts, she enjoyed the weather on the west coast.

I glanced at her outfit - black shorts and thigh high socks, along with a dark button down with short sleeves and some sunglasses. I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, nothing special. I was wearing a mustard yellow beanie to cover up my shaved head and I had barely bothered to put on mascara and do my eyebrows. Didn't want to scare the human race too much with my bare face.

Once we were seated down in a small little coffee shop in downtown L.A., we ordered our drinks and watched people walk by through the window that was adjacent to our table. "You guys are getting huge," I stated, taking off the lid of my latte to pour in a packet of sugar. (Coffee is really bitter ok)

"Hm? Oh, yeah. It's so weird to have people listening to our music and liking what we have to say. It all feels so surreal. But it's awesome," Lynn smiled, her brunette hair tucked over her right shoulder, the left side shaved.

"Yeah. Well I think it's really cool. You guys deserve all the attention," I smiled, taking a sip of my coffee and leaning back in my chair. The AC in the cafe was on blast and I was about to freeze my fucking ass off.

"What about you? How do you feel about playing shows and people hearing your music?" Lyndsey wondered, leaning forward eagerly as if she was nervous for my reply.

"It's...weird. But in a good way. I'm not used to all the attention and screaming and pictures and compliments but...it's nice. I feel good," I told her, giving my drink another light stir.

"Good. I'm glad."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day was tiring and soon I was back at the hotel with Lynn, my feet dragging along the recently cleaned marble floor. "I've got to meet the boys in their room to work on some new songs but I'll see you later okay? We should all go out for dinner together, I'd love to get to know your boyfriend's band better," Lyndsey smiled, giving my arm a soft squeeze before jogging up the stairs (which I wasn't going to do I was going to drag myself in the elevator and pass the fuck out in my room).

When I finally unlocked the door, I dumped my bag on the floor and kicked off my shoes, took off my hat, then wiped off my eyebrows (yes I hope you're picturing me with literally NO EYEBROWS right now) and finally collapsed on my bed without even curling up beneath the covers. It was already like Satan's asshole outside anyway so I mean I was sweating like a pig.

I wanted to text Awsten but honestly I was so fucking limp and was basically the consistency of jell-o so I mean there's that. Plus I was just extremely lazy so I spent the next twenty minutes trying to send him a telepathic message but you know what that shit didn't work.

I eventually got too lonely to function and picked up my phone, dialing his number and waiting a couple seconds.

"Hiya babe, what's up?"

"Where are you right now?" I mumbled, my voice barely audible since my face was smooshed into the mattress. "I'm peeing in the bathroom in the lobby, why?"

I rolled my eyes at his brutally honest response. "Can you come up to my room? I'm lonely and sleepy and I miss you," I confessed, sniffing slightly. If I was getting a cold I was going to kill myself I swear.

"Aw you sound so cute, and yes, I'll be right up. You're already back from hanging out with Lynn? Damn, you're more popular than I am but I guess that makes sense since you're the attractive one between the two of us," he giggled. I could hear the toilet flush in the background and I held back a laugh, my face turning red. That goon was my boyfriend, you guys.

"Yes, I'm back. And shut up, that's not true," I denied, sitting up and walking over to the mini fridge that was in the kitchen area. 

"I'll be right up, asscrack."

I sighed and hung up the phone, placing it on the counter. I knelt down and rummaged through the food that Lynn and I had stored in there. Let me tell you - it was PACKED my guys. In the little freezer, we had pizza pockets (an essential for any occasion), ice cream (cookie dough for the win, bitches), hot pockets, and ice packs because I had been getting so many bruises from being so punk on stage like damn you guys. 

In the fridge there were pudding cups, grapes (gotta be healthy sometimes you know), left over mac and cheese aka my favorite, milk, yogurt, tuna (that shit was Lynn's don't drag me), cheese, bread, butter, a six pack of sparkling water, and some lunch meat. I pulled out a pudding cup (or two, but you don't need to know that) and walked back over to my bed, sitting with my legs crossed as I ate my pudding extremely slow, something that Awsten hated. He always put his mouth on the whole thing and just inhaled once and it was gone. Typical.

There was a bang on the door and I jumped in place, already knowing it was Awsten. I hopped up and opened the door, a big grin on my face as I was greeted by my favorite person.

"Charrrrloooooottteeee!" he exclaimed, picking me up by the waist before spinning me around, kicking the door shut behind us. 

"Careful! My pudding!" I squealed, trying not to drop it as he threw my down on the bed, landing directly on top of me. "Oof!" I groaned, holding my pudding to my chest. Didn't spill any. Thank god.

"Hi! - Oh my god what you shaved your head?!" he exclaimed, looking shocked. 

"Oh right. Yeah, I did that a while ago. Surprise," I laughed awkwardly, hoping he didn't think I was ugly. I was surprised when his shock turned into excitement. 

"Dude it looks sick! I love it! I just wanna like... touch it!" he yelled, rubbing my head before planting a big kiss on my lips. What a dork. I couldn't believe I had been such a bitch to him.

"I've missed you so much. I'm sorry for everything I did. That wasn't fair to you. I know you wanted to surprise me. I just get so defensive and paranoid sometimes that I refuse to listen to other people's side of the story. I don't deserve you," I apologized, sighing as I wrapped my free hand around his neck, staring into his two different colored eyes that I had fallen so deeply in love with.

"It's okay, Charlotte. I understand. And you're saying you don't deserve me? I don't deserve you. I'm way too much of a dumbass for this," he giggled, kissing my cheek before sitting up. He glanced at the pudding in my hand and gasped, looking around the room frantically.

I chuckled at him. "It's in the fridge, babe."

I watched as he jumped up and ran across the room, practically crashing into the counter as he threw the door to the fridge open, taking one. He ripped off the plastic covering and ate it in pretty much two seconds.

"You got any orange juice?" he wondered, rolling up the sleeves of his tan knit sweater with a Christmas tree on it. His hair was extremely faded but showed up as a nice baby blue, his brown roots starting to show slightly. I grinned at him as he shoved more pudding in his mouth and completely disregarded his question.

"I love you, idiot."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 640 31
TRIGGER WARNING. THIS STORY TALKS ABOUT THE FOLLOWING ~SUICIDE ~EATING DISORDERS ~SELF HARM if you get easily triggered by this, I suggest you don't...
15.3K 585 19
"What are you doing?" "Getting lost in my own thoughts."
694 32 26
(Extreme trigger warning - self harm, suicidal thoughts/suicide attempts, depression, drug abuse, abuse and violence. Read at your own risk) #4TH IN...
2.1K 101 102
Remi is from New Hampshire. They mostly listen to emo and punk rock music. Their best friend (Casper) wants them to go to Warped Tour. Which, Remi ob...