Mr. Kelly

By Heavenslilangel

Princess Green goes to a new school called Clear Springs High School as a new student. In her last class, she... More

Clear Springs High School
New People New Teachers
New Friend
I Claim Mr. Kelly!!!
OMG He Is Hot
Damn She Is Just Too Beautiful
Oh Hell Naw!
โค๐Ÿ’…Feel Like Shopping Today๐Ÿ’…โค
โค๐Ÿ’…Feel Like Shopping Today P2โค๐Ÿ’…
Couldn't He Have Gotten Hotter?
Couldn't He Have Gotten HotterP2?
Hangin Wit Older Friends Seem Cool
Weird
Arguments And Blood
Arguments And Blood P2
The Worst
Going to Jail
Guilty AF
Damn! Our Homie Locked Up
Tell The Truth Or I'll Spill The Beans For Yo Ass
Tell The Truth Or I'll Spill The Beans For Yo Ass P2
I've Been Betrayed
Houston Tx
His Tour Bus
Do I Sense Jealousy Mr.Kelly?๐Ÿค”
Party Party Party
Wtf Did He Just Do๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ?!!!
Say What??!๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Done
I Just Kissed My Teacher๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Romantic Love
Marriage
SEX
Wedding Plans
Pregnant
Pregnant P2
Wedding Day
Special Thanks
Music Video 1: MGK La La La
Music Video 2 MGK Till I Die P2 1999
Music Video 3 MGK Ratchet

Her

563 14 0
By Heavenslilangel

Mr.Kelly's POV And Whole Chapter

As I'm Outside smokin, I was thinking bout Princess and the shit that happens to her. I know I have pissed her off and I should be ashamed. But tonight I wasn't trying to piss her off.
I needed to give her some type of warning. The more she was mad I was worried, the more she cried I was worried deep down inside. If I hadn't stopped what was gonna happen tonight, who knows what next move Trey could have made? For all I know, Trey could have slipped between her legs without a condom and not give one single fuck. When she's mad, I feel guilty, when she cry, It makes me wanna break down and cry. I really wanted to just go find her room door # right now and sit down, talk to her and apologize for everything I done.
Then, I began to cry.

Mr.Kelly's POV Over

"Aye man it's gone be alright. Quit cryin mane". Slim and Dub-O hugged me. Now I'm a grown ass man I shouldn't be crying. But something about Princess gives me that urge, to feel the way I feel for her. "Colson. Just talk to Princess man. Just apologize first, and tell ha why you did what you did tonight to warn her just in time about Trey iight?" Dub-O said.
"Thank y'all. I just feel like I've been hurting my baby lately and tonight I didn't mean that, like I just been stressing her out. Trey was just being hoeish fakin it. He didn't love ha. He was just.....Idk I just... "Just talk to her man. I'm quite sure she'll understand you up on everything. Hell, I bet she ain't even worried bout when you pushed her downstairs no mo, she probably now worried bout Trey ass who lied to her". Slim said. "I'll try to talk to her". I said. "Trust me, bet you she'll understand why you did what you did tonight". Wiz said pointing out.

Mr.Kelly's Whole Chapter Over

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 69.6K 42
Highest Ranking: #2 in ChickLit | 16/01/19 Highest Ranking: #13 in Teen Fiction | 09/04/19 Highest Ranking: #24 in Romance | 16/09/19 He acted out be...
14.5K 559 33
High School. That awkward place where everyone is grouped in cliques unless you are invisible. 16 year old Riley walks through school only being noti...
692K 47.7K 25
"Go to prom with me." "No." Side note: this story is pretty "fluffy" and was made from the many boring moments I had on bus rides. #17 in Chicklit (...
64.3K 1.4K 20
It is a typical high school love story only this one is told from a Misfit's point of view. Kiley is trying to fit in but she is also trying to find...