Discovery - Larry/Ziam/Nosh m...

Per bandhoez9194

One Direction. World famous boy band, idols to thousands of boys and girls across the world. Theyre making it... Més

Warnings etc + thank you!!
*Discovery*
*Escape*
*Pain....*
*Telling the fathers*
*Surprise!*
A day of You and I.
story time and some terrible smut
*Ziam and Nosh time*
*A meeting and more*
*Interview Time!*
*Check Up Time!*
*Summer Solstice and a Surprise*
*A lover's spat*
*kidnapped and a better outcome*
*coming home*
#FlyHighZach
*Drama. Plain Drama.*
*Well, Shit*
5SOS Are Here!!
A Couple Surprises and A Battle
Everything Resolved
Family Time
The (Almost) End pt. 1
The (Almost) End pt. 2
Nosh Wedding
Character Ask
Ziam Wedding
RIP
Larry Wedding

Epilogue

165 4 2
Per bandhoez9194

A/N: Yep. The official end of this book. Since starting this book I'd moved across country (again), graduated high school, came out officially as bisexual, started college, got my first job, got engaged, went from the age of 15 (when I started this) to 21, watched Zayn leave the band, the band go on hiatus, slowly drifted away from the band (and now I'm more into screamo, punk rock, and twenty one pilots), break up with my fiancé, find out I was pregnant, miscarry, and then 5 months later find out I was pregnant again by my ex fiancé cos we got back together, then February 16th we get married, the 26th that baby was born, a little girl, and my now husband is getting ready to ship out to the army. But yeah. Its been a crazy 6 years and I'm so glad you guys have decided to stuck around and read this!

When I first started this, I didn't expect to get not even 100 reads, if that. Now, on April 4th, 2019, this book has 9.87k reads and over 200 votes. Thank you so much!! I love you all so so so much, enjoy this final chapter 😊😊

~Banana

Third person

Three years have passed since Louis and Harry's wedding. A lot has happened since then. The boys broke up the band, but stayed really close friends. Niall and Josh had another little boy, Liam and Zayn had a little girl.

Calum and Michael had their daughter BriannA, Luke and Ashton their son Brian. Now, it was Aaron's and the triplets 4th birthday and everyone was gathered at the Tomlinson-Styles house for the kids' birthday.

Louis and Harry hadn't had any luck with another pregnancy unfortunately, Louis suffering another miscarriage almost a year ago. It hit him hard, but when it got bad Aaron found his way into his lap and curled up, clutching Louis shirt as if life depended on it.

At this moment, the six men were watching their kids run around with Malum's and Lashton's kids, squealing excitedly. When Asia tripped and almost ran into the pole of the small swing set though, Aaron flung his hands out and Air caught her, picking her up and carrying her to her Babaan.

Zayn cradled her close, making sure she was alright while Louis went to check that Aaron hadn't over worked his element helping his friend. Once both kids passed inspection, as Liam and Harry called it, the two were off playing once more.

"Can you believe this is our life now?" Liam whispered to Harry as they watched their husbands and Niall keep an eye on the kids. "Never would have guessed this would be my life 5 years ago. I have a wonderful son, an amazing husband, my movie was just released, Louis is doing amazing at his solo career and being a mother, I can't believe how far we've come," Harry replied softly, smiling as Louis swirled some leaves around the two youngest of the bunch.

Liam just smiled softly as Zayn chased Asia and Aiden across the yard, the little ones squealing as Zayn flung little water droplets on them. Liam was holding their newest daughter, Zafrina Rose, who was only four months old. She was a strong water elementalist just like her Babaan and older sister, and loved baths.

Niall and Josh's little boy, Zackary Jace, was only 3 months old and clinging to the grass as Josh helped him crawl for the first time. Harry looked around smiling as Louis moved back to his side, wrapping his arm around the taller boy's waist.

"Having fun?" Harry asked as he pressed a kiss to Louis' temple and he nodded, smiling widely. "I cant believe our little boy is already four, it feels like only yesterday I was holding him for the first time," Louis replied quietly, looking at the bright eyed toddler with light brown curls running across the lawn.

Harry nodded, smiling a little sadly. He knew Louis wanted another baby, but after the last miscarriage, Damion had said it would be very unlikely Louis would fall pregnant again. It had broken both of Louis' and Harry's hearts, but they had their little boy, and they had their friends' kids who were practically nieces and nephews.

Louis watched as Aaron rushed across the lawn, playing tag with the triplets. Asia almost reached him but he squealed, "No!" Before using air to catapult himself into the air. He shot up about five feet before Louis took control and guided the wind holding him to his dad.

"Aaron Tomlinson- Styles, what have I told you about using your elements for games?" He scolded gently and the little boy pouted. "Not to Daddy, but I was gonna get tagged!" He huffed and Louis shook his head. "That doesn't matter, you get tagged and take your turn. You don't use your element pointlessly, okay?" He said and Aaron pouted but nodded.

"Okay Daddy, can I go now?" He asked and Louis smiled, pressing a kiss to his forehead before setting him down. "Off you go, and remember, don't use your elements," he said and the little boy sprinted off, immediately getting chased by Andrea who was now it.

Harry shook his head amused and said quietly to Louis, "He gets that from you." Louis winked and said, "I'm learning too. I don't really fancy passing out for playing when we have more important things to worry about."

Harry raised his eyebrow but before he said anything, Liam announced, "Its time for cake and presents! Come on kids." The small hoard of children rushed to the double picnic table and chose their spots as their parents walked over slowly.

Everyone all sang happy birthday to the four kids, all four squealing as Louis levitated the four cakes out of the house with air. Aaron tried to move it faster but instead managed to lift himself up, still not have learned control.

Louis rolled his eyes and lowered the cakes onto the table, and lowered his son to the bench in the same movement. "What have I told you about levitating Aaron?" He said sternly and the small, blue eyed boy smiled innocently at his daddy. "Not to do it, I sowwy Daddy," he replied in his tiny voice and Louis just smiled. "Make sure you remember that, and who's ready for cake?" He said to the room at large and all the kids plus Niall, Michael and Luke cheered.

Calum, Josh and Ashton rolled their eyes in sync, making Louis snicker as he started lighting the candles. He paused after lighting two of the 8 and said, "Who wants to see a trick?"

All the kids chattered excitedly, Louis smirking at Josh who winked. The two men stepped closer together and blew gently at the cakes. All the candles lit at once, making everyone, including the adults minus Niall, Harry and Calum gasp with surprise. They were used to it and Calum was a fire himself, so it wasn't too surprising. To them at least.

"Alright birthday kids, ready?" Liam asked and all four nodded excitedly. "Happy birthday to you..." Everyone started singing, Aiden trying to join in until Asia hushed him.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone cheered as they four blew out their candles, Aaron being lazy and using air to blow his out. Louis rolled his eyes and said, "Don't be lazy Aaron, and don't show off," his tone making the small boy smile innocently at his dad.

"Sowwy Daddy," he said beaming and Louis shook his head. "Its your birthday, I'll let it go for today, but that doesn't mean you get a free pass all day. No more okay?" He said sternly and Aaron nodded quickly.

"Okay, cake and ice cream, then presents!" Niall said enthusiastically, the light tension in the air disappearing at his happy-go-lucky tone.

Liam and Harry handed out plates of food as everyone dug in. Louis watched as his son ate happily, a small thought in the back of his mind making him smile. Liam glanced up and smiled, knowing what was on his mind. Like in the beginning, Louis always went to Liam first, letting him know before anyone else.

Liam whispered to Harry and the earth elementalist looked up curiously at his husband. Louis gestured him over and once he reached him whispered, "I know it's Aaron's birthday today, but I have a gift for you too," making Harry look at him curiously.

Louis made sure no one was paying attention to the duo, except Liam who was looking expectantly, before handing Harry a small package he had folded in half in his pocket.

Harry opened it and stared at the black and white print decorating the paper. Shock, elatedness, and hope flitted across the taller boy's face as he looked up. "We- you- how-?" He gasped and Louis rolled his eyes.

"See, when two people love each other very much," he started and Harry rolled his eyes before throwing his arms tightly around his husband. "How far along?" He asked, looking down at the sonogram in his hand. "I'm about three months right now, and Damion said the baby looks completely healthy. There hasn't been any complications so far, and I've been extra careful. I want this baby," he said quietly, his hand resting on his stomach.

Harry wrapped his arms carefully around Louis, his hand covering almost the entire bottom of his stomach. "We'll be careful Boo, this baby will be home and Aaron can finally be a big brother," Harry said softly and the two looked over to where their little boy was laughing with Aiden and Alex, pulling pranks with their elements on the girls and the 5SOS boys.

Louis didn't want to leave Harry's hold but he needed to go talk to Niall and Liam about the boys so he turned around and kissed Harry softly, saying, "He will. Hes going to be an amazing big brother," and walked away to the two men.

"Our boys are messing with the girls and 5SOS," Louis said simply and the two looked over and rolled their eyes. "Aiden!" Liam called as Niall shouted, "Alex!" The three boys looked over, even Aaron who hadn't been called and they quickly pulled their elements back as they caught the looks of their dads giving them stern looks.

The older trio gestured for their kids to come over and the three walked over slowly. "Yes daddy?" They said in unison and the three parents pulled their kids to different areas.

Louis knelt to Aaron's height carefully and said disappointed, "I believe I already told you about using your elements today?"

The four year old looked down with tears in his eyes and said, "Aiden said its okay. We're not hurting them!" Louis sighed and said, "I don't care who said what, I told you not to use your elements. As soon as everyone leaves tonight, I'm putting your represser on. You know I hate doing that, you should be free to use your elements, but you're abusing them. I'll take them off before bed, but your represser is going on for two hours tonight understand?"

The four year old nodded sadly and held out his arms for Louis to pick him up. The man did so, kissing his cheek and said, "You know I hate punishing you, Air. But you need to listen." The little boy nodded against his shoulder and said muffled, "I'm sorry daddy."

Louis smiled and said, "Apology accepted Air. Now go play with your friends and tell the girls sorry okay?" Aaron nodded quickly and Louis set him down, letting him run off and join the other two boys and girls.

Liam and Niall walked over, Niall frowning and Liam looking disappointed. "Alex said Aiden told him it was alright," Niall started softly, trying to show Liam he wasn't accusing him. Louis nodded apologetically and said, "Air said the same thing Li," and Liam just sighed in response.

"Zayn encourages Aiden with his elements, says he should practice as long as one of us are around. Aiden absolutely adores Zayn and listens to him more than me half the time. I explained to him that you two had told Alex and Aaron not to use their elements and to tell them it was okay was going to get them in trouble. I'm going to talk to Zayn tonight," he said and Louis and Niall nodded.

"Anyway, how did Harry take the news?" Liam asked and Niall looked at Louis confused. "What news?" He asked and Liam muttered "oops" before giving Louis a sheepish look. Louis shook his head and said, "Sometimes I wonder how you can keep a secret," while giving Liam a wry smile.

Liam laughed and Niall continued to stand there confused. "Umm. Still confused here," he announced and Louis laughed. "I'm about to announce it, don't worry. And Harry took it very well, he's excited," he said and Liam beamed. "Good. Let's hope Aaron reacts the same way," he replied and a light seemed to appear above Niall's head.

"Wait, you're expecting?" He gasped, thankfully quietly so Louis didn't have to hush him. He'd gotten semi better at regulating his tone after having his kids, even when excited.

"Yes, Niall. I just finished my first trimester. I didn't want to say anything until I was sure the baby was safe and there wasn't too much risk. Because the first trimester is usually when miscarriages happen, which is why I haven't been leading the circles the last couple of months," he rambled until Liam covered his mouth.

Louis smiled sheepishly at him and he removed his hand, grinning. "Presents!" Zayn called and soon was swarmed by several little ones, all trying to talk over each other. The tanned boy looked a little bewildered and the three men snickered, not making any movements to help.

"Just cruel," Liam muttered as he saw Michael's daughter and Aaron start messing with Zayn's hair while patches of dark fabric appeared on his clothes as the water kids flung droplets at him. Zayn pouted but didn't say anything, just casually created a shield of invisible water vapor around his head so wind couldn't touch it.

"Asia, Andrea, Aiden, Aaron, sit in these areas, everyone else, find spots around them," Zayn ordered, trying to keep a smidge of control.

The four kids jumped into their places, squirming excitedly as Louis, Michael and Niall finally decided to help by using air to take all the presents, separate them by name and settle them down in front of each respective toddler.

Zayn gave a quiet sigh of relief before saying, "Okay, one at a time. Ladies first, Aisa, Andrea, rock paper scissors." The two small girls turned to each other, shouting the words as loud as they could. "I win!" Andrea yelled excitedly and Zayn smiled.

"Okay, Andrea first, then Asia. Boys, rock paper scissors," he said and the two boys did the same thing as the girls, Aaron winning this time. "Okay, Andrea, Asia, Aaron, and Aiden. Open your first one baby girl," Zayn said, and the little girl took a present off the top of her pile and tore into it eagerly.

All four kids excitedly tore through their presents, yells of excitement and elation filling the air constantly. All the adults smiled happily, enjoying this time with their babies.

Once all the presents were open, Zayn organised all the children into three teams, setting them up for a small rally race. He had several games ready, all made to hopefully tire out the excitable toddlers.

Louis watched besides Niall and Liam as his little boy raced against Brian and Aiden; Aisa, Brianna and Andrea waiting at the checkpoint for them. Alex, Adrianna, and Josh holding Zack were waiting at the final spot.

Everyone cheered as Brian reached Andrea first, Aaron reaching Brianna only a couple seconds later. Aiden wasn't too big with rubbing, but as soon as he reached Asia, his sister took off quicker than a tiny lighting bolt.

Zack squealed excitedly as Asia poked his hand first, Josh doing a barely fast walk as the other two boys reached their final partners, the twins taking off. They had their daddy's competitive natures, both of them utterly focused as they sprinted with all their might to Harry.

Niall and Josh cheered for their babies, Adrianna managing to make it only a second before Alex. The little boy pouted for a second before joining the crowd of cheering children, giving his sister a hug.

Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn all grouped together as Josh led the next game, watching their kids run around with pure joy in their expressions.

Louis leaned against Harry, his hand resting against his stomach gently. It had been a crazy 5 years, the whole drama with Harry in the beginning, management, Mark, elements, everything, but as Harry pressed a kiss to his hair and he watched his son run and tackle one of the other boys, he knew he wouldn't have changed a single thing.

He had his amazing friends, perfect husband, wonderful life, and absolutely beautiful baby boy. So many discoveries, and so many more to come. And Louis William Tomlinson-Styles couldn't wait to find them.

A/N: Holy shit, its done. 100%, completely done. No more bonus chapters, no regular chapters, nothing. But if anyone has an idea for a little look into the families, (All of them, 1D, 5SOS, the doctors, etc) let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Thank you all so so so much for all of the support, I started this as a naive 14 year old high schooler and now I'm a little less naive 20 year old mother and wife who's still in love with these boys. And if it wasn't for all the love, I prolly would have abandoned this ages ago.

I have several other books available too, another 1D, a couple Twenty Øne Piløts, a Supernatural, a couple Dan and Phil, and an original or two I'm working on. A collection of one shots I'm still taking suggestions for! Check them out, and I'll see you in another story!! Kisses!!

~Banana

Btw, this is my daughter, she was born 2 26 19, a large 9lbs3oz and 21 1/2 inches long lol

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

5.6K 179 21
Continuing from @cellabrate read that first then read mine
479K 22.3K 53
-| this was their fairy tale ending |- "Remember when I used to call you Slut Dresser?" "Yeah... I remember." "We should name him Slut Dresser." "We...
709K 10.9K 37
Harry Edward Styles + Niall James Horan = Narry Storan, god i feel like a 14 year old girl, but i do like the sound of that, Narry? Hmm, If only Nial...
172K 8.3K 53
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...