The Mask

By weirdoforlife30

Sorry if this book sucks it's my first one. But this story is about a girl who people think she is perfect a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Series

Chapter 28

9 1 0
By weirdoforlife30

I shot up and Ashley noticed me tense up and stood up as well.  She looked where I was looking and then went wide eyed.  My parents were getting closer and I had no idea what I was going to do.  I don't even know how they found me.  I was hoping I didn't have to run into them. 

I stood there frozen in place until they were right in front of me.  My dad walked straight up to me and grabbed my bruised shoulder hard.  My mom said nothing because she looked just as pissed off as my dad did.  He started to pull me in the direction I figured where they parked.  I started to cry because the pain was so bad. 

Ashley ran over and stood in front of my parents.  I thought to myself God this isn't going to end well.  I wish she would have stayed there I don't want her to get hurt.  I was snapped out of my thoughts when my dad said "Get out of the way this is none of your business."  You could see the fury in my dad's eyes.  My mom was just getting more frustrated. 

I looked at Ashley and she said "This is my business because she is my best friend technically my sister."  My mom stepped up and said "Ashley don't get involved in something you don't want just because of her."  My mom pointed at me.  I looked up at Ashley with a pleading look.  I really didn't want her to get involved.  She looked at me with sad eyes.  It's like she knew what I was telling her without having to talk to her.

She looked at me giving me sad but worried eyes.  I looked at her with my pleading eyes she looked down and stepped to the side.  I could tell it hurt her to move.  My dad shoved me again and made me walk.  His hand was still on my shoulder.  When I went to look back at Ashley he would grip my shoulder even harder.  To make me not look back.  That made me cry in pain.  When we made it to the car and he threw me in the back seat.  I thought it was worse now I had no idea what was going to happen when we got home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203 47 23
Life of a teenager is never easy...whether dealing with school or other things..finding out who you are...your dream. But along the way, Emily may no...
322 0 18
this is the story about my life sorta. i have always hated my life so im writing it but with my own twists and turns. a lot of it will be the truth t...
37.2K 418 30
This is a story of two friends and how they affect each other's lives. It is a girlxgirl story so no haters, please.
220 27 27
It's a story of a boy. Who was just in his high school. But his life was not normal like others. Soon He got transferred in his father's friend's s...