Liam Dunbar one shots

By AngelAngel474

This is my first time writing so don't be mad if it is bad. I will most likely use the name Tara hale a lot... More

Getting Caught
Lacrosse tryouts
Beat up
Too Scared To Love .ft Stiles
The Promise
I'll be fine... eventually
Lost Cause

The aftermath Of the Beat Up

727 14 1
By AngelAngel474

We were in the parking lot, Mason was dragging Liam with his arm rapped over his shoulders over to his car. Corey was dragging me behind them. We were both still weak and covered in blood.

"I know what you were doing." Mason confessed to Liam.

"Trying not to shift." Liam answered.

"No, you took that beating, because you think you deserved it." Mason replied. Corey and I walked slower, letting the two have some space.

Mason continued, "Because of what happened to Brett and Lori." Liam unraveled his arm from Mason's shoulder. Turning facing him and leaning against his car.

"Maybe I do." Liam confessed. Looking down on the floor. 'What!' I'm so confused I knew Liam was having trouble with the death of Brett and Lori, but not this much. I looked up to Corey and he that look on his face that read ' I'll tell you later.' I nodded and listened in on Mason and Liam.

"But you didn't deserve it." Mason told liam, trying to convince him.

"I know I didn't kill them, a hunter did. " Liam said trying to keep his anger in. "And she has a name."

"Yeah, and she's also got new recruits too." Mason said looking around, then continuing," See, Nolan's not the only one you gotta worry about now."

"You mean Gabe?"

"No, I mean, like, everyone." Mason ranted," Nolan didn't just want you to shift in front of everyone to show them that you're a werewolf. He wanted to show everyone that you're the enemy." Mason relieved.

"That we should be hunted." I breathed out, getting 10x more worried.

"Okay, I think that is enough for one night," Corey broke the silence. Tugging me over to his car.

"Actually, l'm talking Tara home." Liam stated limping over taking me off of Corey. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. 'When did I agree to this?'

"Oh okay, well Corey and I should get going." Mason said grabbing Corey's hand and leaving.

"Umm.... Liam when did I agree to this?" I asked Liam as he leads me to the passenger seat.

"Just get in the car, we need to talk." Liam said with a pleading look. I just nodded my head, getting in the car, to tired to argue and just wanting to sleep.

Liam got in the car and sighed putting in the key and started the car. Pulling out of the drive way, he kepted stealing glances at me. However, I just looked out the window, refusing to look at him. The whole drive back we stayed in silence.

Finally, he pulled up to his house. The lights were off and I could hear no heart beats, his parents must still be at work. Liam walked out the car and walked over to say side, opening the door and helping me out. We walked up to his house, holding each other, going up the stairs. Liam let go of me to pulled out his keys to open the door.

Once he got it opened, he took a step in then turned to me grabbing my hand pulling me in. I looked back and saw I had left a blood stain on the wall I was leaning on.

"Sorry." I whispered looking down. "It's fine." He replied.

I've been in Liam's house plenty of times, but I haven't been here in a while. I looked around to see if anything has change, but everything was exactly the way it was when I was last here. I missed it, it reminded me of my old house before it was burned down. It definitely brought back old memories. I huffed and shook my head a little to clear it. I looked back at Liam to see he was staring at me,' he was probably staring at me this whole time and he still hasn't stopped.' I cleared my throat and that snapped his back to reality.

"Can I shower before we talk?" Pointing down to my bloody torn up clothes that were starting to smell.

"Um.. sure, y-you remember were everything is?" Liam asked.

I nodded separating myself from him as I stumbled my way up the stair to Liam bathroom. Liam watching me the whole time, not moving with a sad look on his face.

I got in Liam's bathroom, taking of the torn up bloody clothes and put then in the garage, I was a little sad cause I loved that outfit. I stepped in his shower, turning on the water and sighed in relaxation. All the dried blood washing of my body going down the drain and revealing healed skin. I washed my hair in Liam's shampoo that smelled amazing. Making a mental note to steal it before I leave.

I finished up and dried my self up and looked under the stink cabinet to see my old clothes that I lefted behind when I was still with Liam, it was still there. I was shocked, but I felt a small smile forming on my face. I grabbed a short short with a tank top and underwear. I walked out of the bathroom into Liam's room while using the towel to dried the tips of my hair.

Liam was sitting on his bed waiting for me looking really anxious. Once he saw me, he shot up sticking his hands in his pockets looking even more nervous.

"Haha.. so you still have my old clothes from when we were dating, I thought you would have gotten rid of it when.." I was cut off by Liam.

"Why did you tell Nolan that 'you could never hurt him.'?" Liam questioned me.

"Because it was true." I answered back a little confused.

"Why, you barely even know him." Liam stated crossing his arms together, clearly annoyed. That confusion quickly turned to anger.

" oh, please. You don't get right to say that." I let out angered by Liam cockiness. " Nolan was my best friend. He was there for me when you were too busy cheating on me with Hayden. He was there for me when my grades started to slip, because I wasn't studying or doing my homework only because I was worrying about you, when you didn't call or text me back for hours at a time. Or when you said you would pick me up and never show up." I ranted

" I said I was sorry." Liam breathed out.

" No You DIDN'T! You never said sorry, not once. You always had an dumb excuse and I always believed it cause I loved you. Everyone told me that you were lying and that you were probably cheating. But I wouldn't listen I defended you even when you were being the shittiest boyfriend on the planet. You don't know how many times I cried myself to sleep because of you even after we broke up. You were my first boyfriend, first kiss, First time, first everything. I was a mess and the only person who cared enough to help was Nolan. So don't you dare say that I don't know him, he probably knows me than I do at this this point.!" I shouted at Liam.

"Even after he hurt you." Liam asked softly, hurt written all over his face.

"Nolan hurt me ,but never as much as you did." I breathed out. "Real pain is emotional pain. That's the one that lasts forever." I said looking down, developing a sudden interest in my shoes. Tears falling on then, I didn't even notice I was crying.

"But he hurt you. He doesn't get the right to do that to my girl." Liam said angrily.

My head shot up. "I'm not your girl anymore!" I yelled back tears streaming down my face.

"Don't you think I know that. Everyday since we broke up I had to hear boys talking about you, looking at you like your a piece of meat. In the hall ways, in the locker room all they say "look how sexy Tara looks today" or " I would totally smash that" or how they eye rape you and you don't even notice. When all I want to do is go up to them a yell " that's my girl you talking about!" And punch them in the face, but I can't, because you not mine anymore." Liam shouted tears started flowing out.

"You had Hayden, you chose Hayden, so don't come cry to me about that." I said

"BUT, I NEVER LOVED HER!!!! I never loved her like I did you. I realized that the second I gave you up. I realized that I made the worst mistake in my life giving you up. That I would never have you in my life anymore. That I would have to suffer watching you getting with someone new. Watching someone that's not me have you in their arms, them be able to call you theirs, watch you love someone else. I died inside when I realized that and when I saw how much pain I caused you, but what really killed me was how you were doing without me.

You were smiling, laughing, you were living your life like you wanted to. And I wasn't part of that life. You were smiling that bright smile of your and I wasn't there to see it. You were laughing your gorgeous laugh and I didn't tell the joke. You were so happy and I wasn't the reason why. You didn't need me anymore. And that's what killed me." Liam said with so much passion.

We both just looked at each other not knowing what to say next. Heavy breathing, red faced, tears covering our face and the floor where we stand. We both just let out so much thoughts and feelings that we have been hiding away, I guess we were both to scared to said. Till Liam broke that silence

"What I'm trying to say is Will You Tara Hale Be My Girl Again?" Liam asked

I stumbled back surprised and terrified. " No." I whispered

"What?" Liam asked his voice cracked

"No, I can't, I won't go through that pain again I can't. I barely made it out the first time." I said stumbling around to pick up my stuff to leave.

"What! Tara, please!" Liam shouted

I grabbed everything I needed and began walking to the door, but Liam blocked it.

"Please, Tara just think for one second before you do anything you regret." Liam said, " I realized that I made a mistake.A huge one that nearly cost me you out of my life forever and it still can. I will never do it again. I promise." Liam said desperately

" Liam, you promised a lot of things to me and you broke every promise you made. How will I know that your telling the truth this time." I asked doubting him.

"You'll have to trust me." Liam answered

"I did trust you and look where that got me." I said trying to push past him. But Liam grabbed my hands making me drop my stuff.

"Listen to me, listen to my heart beat. I will never break another promise that I make to you, including this one." Liam said with his heart beat steady.

"Yeah, but what happens when a new girl comes along and you forget that promise. I can't go through that again Liam, I just can't." I whispered, tears filling up my eyes.

" please, you got to believe me." Liam said tears falling down his face again, I stared in to his eyes trying to see if he was lying, but he wasn't. My heart and brain were at war and I was caught in the middle.

"Okay." I whispered, letting my heart win.

Liam didn't waste a second to smash his lips to mine. He rapped his arms around me, pulling me closer. I brought my hands up to cup his cheeks. The kiss was so passionate, and so needed. I tilted my head to the left as Liam ran his tongue across my bottom lip.

I pulled away out of breath. We both were heavy breathing, leaning our forehands together.

"You have no idea how long l've missed that." Liam breathed out.

"Well your the one to blame." I teased him. He shook his head lightly and chuckles. I yawned a little, trying to fight it and Liam noticed.

"How about we go to sleep, I've really missed cuddling with you." Liam said lightly.

"Yeah, me too." I replied

We moved over to the bed picking up the blanket and snuggling inside. I rested my head on Liam's chest and rapped my arms around him. Liam also, rapped his arms around me pulling my closer. We tangled our legs together as they fit perfectly together. My eyes started to droop down  as Liam my kissed my forehead good night. I smiled lightly as I was consumed with darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.8K 98
"we'll figure this out ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ." x fem!reader season 1 - 6 highest: #3 in teenwolf : #1 in stilinski : #1 in...
3.1K 57 18
Lindsey Dunbar's journey in the supernatural world continues. New relationships and enemies arise. And not everything is like it seems. Will they be...
163K 4K 41
"i think i have feelings for him!" "what kind of feelings?" "love" started: september 2018 | ended: april 2019 social media/real life
141K 3.1K 20
(UNDER MAJOR EDITING) โHow do I make sure I don't hurt anyone?โž โYou learn to control it, not let it control you.โž *extended summary inside OC X LIAM...