Lost and found ( boyxboy, Wer...

By Miekehogeboom

(Book 1) The 12 year old Knightly Silverstone who had been adored by his parents throughout his whole life fe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1. A good life.
Chapter 2. Rude awakening
Chapter 3. Do or die situation
Chapter 4. The fight to survive
Chapter 5. Losing faith.
Chapter 6. A fateful meeting
Chapter 7. Abandoned
Chapter 8. A new beginning
Chapter 9. A new school year
Chapter 10. I'm back.
Chapter 11. Because we're friends.
Chapter. 12 Underestimated
Chapter 13. Unknown feeling
Chapter 14. The talk
Chapter 15. Is this love that i'm feeling?
Chapter 16. Is this love that i'm feeling? Part 2
Chapter 17. Regrets
Chapter 18. A sweet kiss.
Chapter 19. Confused
Chapter 20. I want to see Micah.
Chapter 21. Connor's birthday
Chapter 22. He knows
Chapter 23. He hates me.
Chapter 24. Mates
chapter 25. It's going to be alright.
Chapter 26. The confession
Chapter 27. Difficult roads ahead
Chapter 28. A powerful mate
Chapter 29 A powerful mate part 2
Chapter 30. Nightmares
Chapter 31. Love life
Chapter 32. Betrayal
Chapter 33 Broken hearts
Chapter 34. Lost love
Chapter 35. Lost love part 2
Chapter 36 Lost love part 3
Chapter 37 Determination
Chapter. 38 The gathering
Chapter 39. Mistakes
Chapter 40. A warrior's strength.
Chapter 41. A mates mark
Chapter 42. Being strong
Chapter 43. Feeling lost
Chapter 44. Familiar faces
Chapter 45. Disappointments
Chapter 46. Out of control
Chapter 48. Micah's resolve
Chapter 49. The aftermath
Chapter 50. Wrong decisions
Chapter 51 Powerful words. Part one
Chapter 52. Powerful words. Part two
Chapter 53. Meant to be together
Chapter 54. The Silverstone pack.
Chapter 55. Trust
Chapter 56. You can rely on me.
Chapter 57. Lost in my pain.
Chapter 58. Lost in my one sided love.
Chapter 59. The determination to break the curse.
Chapter 60. Death warrant.
Chapter 61. A troubled past.
Chapter 62. Micah's mission
Chapter 63. In despair
Chapter 64. Exposed
Chapter 65. Obstacles
Chapter 66. Calm before the storm
Chapter 67. Loose ends
Chapter 68. A war cry
Chapter 69. He who messes with us dies.
Chapter 70. No mercy
Chapter 71. The proposal
Chapter 72. The announcement
Chapter 73. Proof of power
Chapter 74. Epilogue

Chapter. 47 Knightly's wrath

9K 450 43
By Miekehogeboom

Knightly's P.O.V

Now that Micah was here the only thing that was on my mind was "Kill the werewolf king". Not only because he hurt my child but because he dared to claim my pack as his. A pack that i build for the better for my mate and children. I wasn't like other alpha's who waver when they are met with trouble. I never give up easily.  What's mine stays mine and no one should ever dare to take away what belongs to me.

I always knew that even if i was weak or powerless i would still fight to my last breath to keep what i hold dear. While running to the werewolf king i heard the howls of my pack members notifying me that they were free and i smiled to myself because i knew that they were now out for blood just like me.

I jumped over the werewolves that were standing as a shield to protect the werewolf king and they in response turned around to look at me with a stunned expression on their faces. I knew exactly why they were stunned. There were probably hundreds of protection spells surrounding them and i just broke them all.

I puffed out my chest with pride and growled as loud as i could. All the werewolves that were standing there fell on their knees and put their head down to show me submission. Seeing that the werewolf king growled in anger and i turned around to face him.

He was standing between the two witches looking in anger at me. I growled at him and took a stand to attack him. The king immediately started to fidget and the male witch put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down. While looking at me he said to him "Don't worry your majesty we will protect you. He may have broken a few spells but he doesn't know what kind of powers we possess yet".

Hearing him say that Star chuckled in the back of my mind and said "They are so wrong. Our mate made sure that no spell would harm us. Let's find out what kind of damage they can do to us". I smiled to Star and looked at my mate who was fighting off a werewolf while holding our son in his arms.

 Micah looked beautiful in his true form and looking back at him i then truly understood why his father said that Micah would make me the luckiest man alive. Micah was someone pure who only knew how to give and never to take. 

He could have anyone as his mate but he chose me. Meeting him all those years ago at that store was the best thing that could ever happen to me and i was never going to let him go no matter what. Not even for my so called true mate.

"Him loving us is enough to make us undefeatable Star. We are lucky to have him as our mate otherwise we would be just another broken wolf" i said to Star and i leaped forward to sink my teeth in to the werewolf kings neck but before i could reach him the two witches pushed the werewolf king out of the way. Then the female witch frowned at me and said "You have to defeat us first before you can kill him".

I grinned at them and ran in full speed at them. They started casting spells after spells and i just ran through them like it was just a gust of wind. When they saw that they couldn't harm me with their spells they started conjuring spheres and throwing them at me.

I dodged them all and before they knew it i jumped on the male witches chest and pinned him down on the ground. I snapped at his face to make him submit to me but he conjured a knife and stabbed me in my neck with it.

I yelped in pain but i didn't let him go. The wound was luckily not so deep and it healed quickly. Nothing was going to make me lose my prey i thought to myself. I tore off the male witches arm which held the knife in anger and he screamed in pain. I was going to bite his head off next but before i could attack him the female witch conjured a sword and tried to stab me in my head with it. 

I jumped away on time and snarled at her. The female witch ran to her husband and casted a spell. The arm that i tore off grew back again and i looked in horror at them. " Demons, they have demon powers" Yelled Star in the back of my mind and i growled in anger. The witches looked in fear at me and i took a stand to attack them again. Maybe tearing off their head will help i thought to myself and it was like they understood what i was thinking.

When they saw me running towards them they quickly stood up and casted a spell to create a protection wall around them. I was lucky enough to stop on time before i hit the protection wall. It looked like the wall was built from fire because of the heat that was emitting from it.

 I looked up and saw the witches looking at me from behind the wall. They were all smirking at me. "I told you we were powerful and now watch how your pack members all die" said the woman witch to me and the moment she uttered those words i heard a loud explosion.

My heart stopped beating for a second and i quickly turned around to look what had happened. My eyes widened in fear when i saw small fire balls falling from the sky and the tree line on fire. Everyone had stopped fighting to look at the sky. I quickly looked around to see where my mate and child were. I was shocked to see Kingsley in my mother's arms and Micah was nowhere in sight.

I couldn't control my anger anymore and growled as loud as i could. I could see everyone tremble in fear even my pack members but i didn't care. I just wanted to know where my mate was. Was he hurt i asked myself as i screamed "Micah" through our mind link.

When i didn't get an answer i started shaking and my alpha powers started seeping out. I was affecting everyone around me even the werewolf king who was now whimpering in fear. I looked at the sky in despair and thought to myself i'm going to lose everything today but then suddenly i heard "Control yourself my love. I'm fine, i'm with Matt and Lucas. We're going to do something about the fire balls. You just have to concentrate on your fight and nothing else".

Hearing that i smiled to myself and said "As you command love". I then turned around and growled menacingly at the witches and the werewolf king. I started circling around the protection wall to find a way to attack it.

When i realized the best way was to face it head on i walked a few meters ahead and heard the witches chuckling. They probably thought that i was walking away and that they had already won. I stopped walking and looked at the three like a predator. They kept smiling and Star growled "Let's kill them all". 

I wasn't going to let him say that twice and ran in full speed to the protection wall. While running towards my goal i suddenly felt the ground beneath me thrill and i could feel the barrier that was resurrected by Micah to protect us all. 

I turned around to look at my pack members and saw Micah kneeling down on one knee. He was holding his sword that he had pierced through the ground to create a barrier with both hands in place because the power that was emitting from it was too immense. I could see that he was using all his powers to do that and wanted to kill the witches and the werewolf king as soon as possible. 

While thinking about my mate i hit the wall with all my strength and felt the wall shatter around me. The witches and the werewolf king were looking startled at me and before they realized what was going on i knocked the male witch unconscious because i knew fighting both witches at the same time would prove to be difficult.

Then another massive grey wolf ran passed me and knocked the woman witch to the ground. She screamed in pain while the grey wolf bit her on her arm and before she knew it she too was knocked unconscious by the grey wolf. The fire balls disappeared simultaneously and seeing that the grey wolf sighed in relief. 

I looked at the grey wolf and said through our mind link "Thanks Con. Now make sure these two stay out. We can't kill them just yet. We need to find out why they possess demon powers". "Don't worry Knigh i'll take care of these two. Micah casted protection spells on me so they can't harm me. Now go take care of the werewolf king" said Connor in response and i smiled hearing my mates name.

I then walked to the werewolf king who had already changed in to his wolf form and looked at him like he was my prey. The werewolf king had black thick fur and was a lot smaller than me. Which i found odd because werewolf kings should be of pure alpha blood even if they sometimes weren't as strong as some other alpha's.

The werewolf king started snarling at me and i looked at him in amusement. Seeing that the werewolf king leaped at me to sink his teeth in my neck but i kicked him away. The werewolf king stood up immediately and tried to bite me in my leg but i jumped away from him.

He kept attacking me and when he realized he's attacks weren't bearing any fruits he growled in frustration and ran in full speed at me to knock me down but i stood my ground and caught him by his neck with my sharp teeth. I threw him on the ground and he yelped in pain.

I pinned him down with my leg and changed back in to my human form. The moment i changed back i realized that i had clothes on me and said " Thanks love" through the mind linkI then grabbed the werewolf king by his neck and commanded him in my alpha voice "Shift". The werewolf king whimpered and shook his head. I yelled "Shift" again in anger and the werewolf king slowly started to change.

 I got a whiff of his scent the moment he changed and i tightened my grip on his neck even more. I looked in his eyes and asked him in my alpha voice "You have omega blood?" The werewolf king started to shake in fear and said "Yes". I couldn't control my anger anymore and asked him "How?"

The werewolf king looked me in my eyes and answered me with "My mother was an omega. She was the true mate of the late king and not the princes he married. He couldn't sire any children with her so took my mother to produce an heir. He killed my mother the moment i was born. He lost his mind after that and that is why everyone called him the mad king" 

The only thing that came up in my mind when i heard his answer was "For how long have they been fooling the moon goddess and how did she not realize that she was being fooled". I looked at the werewolf king in anger and said "Your father should have stepped down when he realized that he wasn't mated to an alpha blood and you should have declined the title when you realized you weren't fit to rule. The rules are there for a reason and by breaking them you have made our whole race weak against the demons ".

I was just about to snap his neck when i felt someone run to me and kneel beside me. Without even looking i knew exactly who it was. Prince Rain was the one kneeling beside me. He grabbed my leg and said while sobbing "Please don't hurt him Knightly. I'll do anything you ask. Please just let him live. He didn't mean any harm".

I started laughing and said "You must be crazy and blind. Look around you and you will see what kind of harm he has caused. I will never let him live". Prince Rain started crying and said "But i'm your mate. You can't kill your mate's father". Hearing those words i growled and was just about to push him away from me when i saw Micah grab him by his collar.

He lifted prince Rain up and said "How dare you touch what's mine. Touch him again and i'll kill you". Prince Rain suddenly took out a knife out of his pocket and cut Micah on his arm. When i looked closer i saw that it was the same knife that the male witch used to stab me.

Micah threw prince Rain on the ground and when i saw the blood seeping through Micah's arm i lost my mind. I growled loudly and Micah motioned me to calm down while he conjured his sword. He walked to prince Rain and pointed his sword at Prince Rain's neck. He looked at the prince menacingly and said "I see that you chose today as a good day to die. Don't worry as an angel is my duty to fulfill wishes and trust me i won't disappoint you".

I got a cold chill when i saw Micah act like that and prince Rain started shaking in fear. Then suddenly Andrew ran to us and screamed "Luna don't". Micah looked with a blank face at Andrew and Andrew started to tremble in fear but then he gathered all his courage and said "He's my mate luna. I may be his second chance mate but i'm still his mate. Please let him go".

When i heard Andrew call Micah luna i felt proud and was sure that Micah would be happy too. But Micah suddenly started chuckling and said "How pitiful you are to have a mate that wants to take someone else's mate as his". I looked at Andrew and saw tears in his eyes. Connor had his head down too. He probably felt the pain of his son.

I looked at the werewolf king and thought to myself if he has omega blood than that means prince Rain has it too. That must be the reason why they were so desperate to have me as his mate. They needed a strong heir and me mating with him would surely produce a strong pup. I was deep in thoughts and was brought out of my thoughts when i suddenly heard Andrew ask Micah "Can't you help him Luna?" while crying.

Hearing Andrew say that i thought to myself what a smart boy he knows exactly who to ask for help and looked at Micah. Micah looked first at Andrew and then at prince Rain. He sighed and put his sword away. He then put his hand on prince Rain's head and closed his eyes. After a while he opened his eyes and said "Out of all the wishes you made as a child i'll fulfill one and that is that you have a happy life with your mate".

Micah let prince Rain go and said to him "Open your heart and you'll find your true mate". Prince Rain looked around in panic probably because he didn't understand what was going on and when his eyes finally fell on Andrew he smiled and uttered the word "Mate".

Andrew ran to prince Rain and knelt down beside him. He then took him in his arms and hugged him tightly. Seeing that the werewolf king started screaming and said "No, don't except that omega filth son. You deserve an alpha like Knightly Silverstone". I heard Connor growl and i felt his pain. I looked at the werewolf king and said "You had already made a big mistake by attacking us king and you are now making another mistake by calling my nephew filth".

The werewolf king looked in shock at me because he finally realized what Andrew meant to me and grabbed my hand. He then said "I king Ares. The king of the werewolves cur" before he could finish his sentence to curse me i snapped his neck and threw his body on the ground.  Prince Rain started screaming by the sight of his father's body and Andrew tried to calm him down.

Micah walked up to him and put a sleeping spell on him. He looked at Andrew and said "I will now cast a spell to take you to your apartment. He will never remember what happened between Knightly and his father". Andrew smiled at Micah and said "Thank you Luna".

Micah frowned at him and asked him "Why do you keep calling me Luna?" Andrew smiled at Micah and simply said "Because you are the life of our alpha". Hearing his answer Micah smiled at him and casted a spell. Andrew disappeared together with prince Rain and Micah turned around to look at me.

He sighed and walked up to me. The moment he stood before me i grabbed his hand and started licking his wound to close it. Micah chuckled and said "We have spells for things like this you know". I growled and pulled him closer to me to kiss him deeply. Micah kissed me back and i threw my arms around him. I didn't care that we were surrounded by so many people. I just wanted to feel my mate close to me.

 I put my head on his shoulder and breathed in his scent to calm myself down while Micah caressed my back because i was still in my alpha mode. Micah gave me a kiss on my cheek and asked me "Have you calmed down now my love?" I nodded with my head at him and buried my face against his chest to hear his heartbeat. I smiled when i heard the two extra thumping of hearts in my mate. The heartbeats were like a lullaby to me and i didn't want to let Micah go.

Only when i heard someone clear his throat i pulled away from him. I turned around and saw Mike standing behind us with Kingsley in his arms. Kingsley was grinning at us and Micah walked up to his father to greet him. He smiled at his father and asked him "Hi dad, are you going to take over now?"

Mike shook his head and said "No, Knightly is going to take over". The moment i heard those words i walked up to Mike and asked him "What do you mean Mike?" Mike sighed and said "Take a look around you Knightly. Because you defeated the werewolf king the title goes to you. You're the werewolf king now. Congratulations you deserve it".

My breath hitched when i heard that and i stuttered the word "What?" I grabbed Micah's hand for support and put my head down. Micah looked at me in concern and asked me "What's wrong my love?" I looked dejected at him and said "I never wanted this love. I just want a quiet life with you and my children. This is not for me".

Mike groaned and looked at me angrily. "You were born to rule Knightly and you have been ruling all along. You were the one who created a support system for the packs. When a pack is in trouble they find you an not some king. Why do you think that they wanted you alive. They know exactly how much power you hold over the packs and not only you but your beta, gamma and delta as well. Anyone would be fortunate enough to create a bond with you".

I couldn't hold my anger anymore and yelled "Do you think i want some castle or a throne Mike. No, look around you this is what i want. I build all this to lead a peaceful live with Micah and my children. I don't want anything else. You can give the title to someone else".

After i finished my rant i heard Mike chuckling. He smiled at me and said "The castle and throne don't exist anymore Knightly. King Ares sold everything off to the demons and they are forbidden territories for us now. You can't have the peaceful live you want Knightly because the demons will soon come to earth and destroy everything. I wonder what will happen then to your mate and children".

I growled loudly and stepped aggressively forward to attack him when i heard him say that but Micah pulled me back. He put his hand on my shoulder and said "My father is only trying to get his point across Knightly. It's not his fault that the demons are on the move". I sighed and nodded with my head at Micah. I felt trapped but what Mike had said was true if the demons decided to come together and attack us now we would lose everything.

Somebody had to take over from the king to lead the packs to minimize the loss of life. I was deep in thoughts about the position i was in when i heard Mike say "You have till tomorrow to claim the title Knightly. After that a full out war will break out between the packs to claim the title and many will die. Their fate is in your hands so do as you see fit".

I looked in shock at Mike and thought to myself why do i have to make a decision i already know my answer. Then i suddenly heard Mike's voice through my mind link "Think about this seriously Knightly. You don't know what's it like have the blood of innocent people on your hands" he said to me then cut off the mind link

I frowned at Mike but he just stepped forward and handed Kingsley over to Micah.  While looking lovingly at Kingsley he said to us "I'll go see if there were any other casualties and then go back to the headquarters". He then kissed Kingsley on his head and said to Micah while looking at him "Take him home Micah. You both need to rest".

Mike then looked at me and bowed his head. He then walked away leaving me lost and not knowing what to do.

Thank you so much for reading guys. I hope it lived up to your expectations. Please leave a comment and expect another chapter real soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 9.9K 39
The terms were simple- or maybe just simple in theory. They each get three lifelines. A hookup whenever they needed no questions asked. Ender Lockwoo...
3.7M 96.4K 38
Tyler Lewis is a 17-year-old openly gay boy who's been heartbroken so many times. After finding a new "love" his parents were afraid that his heart w...
Broken By Levi

Werewolf

631K 22.1K 24
||Book One of The Broken Wolves Trilogy|| Leo Williams was a 16 year old boy that had a normal life, for a werewolf anyway, up until his mom died. Af...
90.3K 4.2K 22
READ BOOK ONE MY MATE.....THE NERD FIRST Lucas King, the oldest son of Alphas Dimitir and Bennett King, is not your typical 15 year old teenager. Wh...