Dallas |Book 2|

By WormyPeach

*Previously known as Sinking in Chaos* -D A L L A S- "Did he really cheat on you? -D" Who the hell is D? I d... More

Welcome to the Jungle
What's My Age Again?
Go F*ck Yourself
Seven Devils
Hollow Moon
Human
Brand New Me
English Girls
Blame
Please Be Naked
Cue Runway Music
Help!
Wake Up
Cry Baby
Living Room
Haunted
I'm So Sorry
Me & Mr Jones
Saint Cecilia
The Pretender
Blasphemy
Famous Last Words
Middle Fingers
Snap Out Of It
I Can't Hear You
Blood, Sex, and Booze
Rock Bottom
Psycho
Chicago
To Zion
Updated A/N- 9/4/17
Feel It Still
Broken Bones
Sweet Dreams
I Can't Go On Without You
Heart Shaped Box
The Taste Of Ink
Pawn It All
Safe
Halo
Put Your Records On
Epilogue
Bonus
Bonus, baby
Chaos Series Rewrite

It Was A Sin

1.8K 60 1
By WormyPeach

Listen to this song, my friends. The best song I've ever heard.

My heart goes out to all in Las Vegas. I'm sorry people are so hateful.

Pray for Las Vegas.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" I ask, opening the door further. He forces a smile onto his face.

"I told you I would be coming. I gave you time and now your time is up. You need to pack quickly because our flight leaves in an hour." He glances at his watch.

"I'm not going with you. You don't have custody of me."

"Honey, please don't make this difficult. Trust me, I've got a nice place by the beach for you to raise them." He gestures to my stomach.

"I'm not going. You need to leave before I call the police." I went to shut the door but his foot blocked it. "Dad, leave, now. I'm not leaving with you."

"Baby, please. I'm trying to help."

"Since when do you want to help me? You left me and mom to fend for ourselves. Fuck you," I try to shut the door again, but his hand presses against the door.

"Darling, I'm trying. I want to be part of your life." I look into his eyes and see myself. I was a spitting image of my father.

"You should have though about that before you left." I slammed the door, not caring if his hand or foot with in the way of the door.

"Dammit," I breathe and run my fingers through my hair. That was the first time I've seen my father since he left all those years ago. I sit down on the couch and try to calm my breathing.

"Sydney?" Dallas calls from the entrance.

"In here." I answer and take in one more deep breath.

"I've got your homework-, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing," I brush it off.

"It's not nothing if you look like that."

I give him a tight smile, "Gee, thanks."

"What happened?" He sat the folder down on the coffee table and took a seat next to me.

"My father."

"What about him?" he questioned.

"He was here. He wants me to go live with him." Dallas was silent for a second.

"What did you tell him?" He whispered. I could hear the worry in his voice.

"I told him to fuck off and leave me alone. He's only doing this because my mother told him about the pregnancy. He doesn't actually care about me. Don't worry, I would never leave you. Not unless you want me to."

Warm arms wrap around me. He pulls me onto his lap. "I never want you to leave." I smile and press my lips against his.

I pull back and rest myself on his chest. He plays with my hair as I listen to his breaths.

"Did you pick out something sexy for me?" I laugh and hit his chest.

"I guess you'll just have to wait and see."

"Mmm," he hums in my ear, his arms tightening around my waist.

"As much as I'd like to continue, I need to do my school work and finish putting away my new clothes." I kiss his pout and hop off his lap.

I take my folder upstairs and start on my assignments. Math, English, and History homework.

Three hours later, I had completed the assignments, the homework, and re written the notes just to make sure I understood everything.

"Do you need help folding the clothes?" I turn around and find Paige and Racheal standing at the door.

"Sure." They walk in and start to help fold and hang up the clothes. "What are you guys doing here? Not that I mind."

"Theo and Cole wanted to come over so I decided to tag along with Racheal." Paige answered, hanging up my long black dress.

"These are so cute," Racheal exclaims and folds my red silk blouse. "Where did you get these?"

"Gretchen knows a guy who designs maternity clothes. He brought some over today and did some measurements for more clothes. Honestly, it's a lot for only 9 months."

"Have you talked with Hailey?" Paige asks.

"I haven't. I thought that giving her time would be best."

"It's been almost a week, Syd. You need to talk to her. She looks miserable."

"I will. I promise." Paige smiles at me and pulls me into a tight hug.

"I know this must be tough, but you have to know that we all support you. Even Hailey."

My eyes well with tears and I fight to hold them back. "Thanks." Paige pulls back and wipes my eyes.

"Okay, onto a lighter topic, the gender of the babies. Ooo, have you figured out the names?" Paige jumps and the excitement is evident in her eyes.

"Aww, it would be so cute if it was a boy and a girl," Racheal adds.

"Two girls would be cute, too. What about two boys." Paige says and thinks.

"Actually guys, I have big-,"

"What about names with the same first letter like Dylan and Damien," Paige suggests.

"Yes, but-,"

"Or if it's girls it could be Abby and Angel," Racheal adds.

"Okay, but I have news you-,"

"Two boys would be soooo cute,"

"No two girls!" Racheal fights.

"Guys!" Both of them stop bickering and look at me. "I have something to tell you."

"Well get on with it, both of them are good and healthy, right?"

"Actually, all three of them are perfectly fine."

"Three?"

"You're having triplets?" Racheal asks.

"Yes,"

"Dear god, how did Dallas take it?" Paige asks.

"Pretty well, I guess." I peek over at the door and see that it's wide open. I walk over to it and shut it, locking it. "He thinks he's going to be the worst father. He doesn't think he's going to be able to give them the love they need. He thinks he's scary."

"Well, he is, Sydney. Don't you see the way people act around him. People are terrified of him." Racheal whispered.

"I guess I just don't see it.  You aren't scared of him, right?" I ask my friends.

"Sure, he's intimidating, but he isn't scary." Paige says and she and I look at Racheal.

"Maybe he's a little scary." I roll my eyes and huff, putting the last of my shirts into my chest of drawers.

"I can't see him being scary towards his kids. He isn't like that with me. Dallas is the sweetest person I've ever met. I don't know, I think he needs to realize that he isn't as scary as he thinks he is. "

"Let's cross that bridge when we get there. Dallas will do just fine with your kids. Now, names."

"I haven't really thought about it. I've been to busy focusing on school work and stressing about the pregnancy."

"So, what do you want the genders to be?" Racheal asks.

I shrug, "I don't care, just as long as they are healthy."

"Oh, come on. Don't be that way. What do you hope for." Paige urges.

I cave in, 'Fine, I want two boys and a girl." The girls collectively 'aww'.

Two hours later we had my clothes put away and we were just talking. "Paige! "We stopped when we heard Theo yell up the stairs. "We're leaving."

Paige rolls her eyes and stands up from my bed. "Let's go, Racheal. You need to talk to Hailey." She says to me.

"I promise I will." She huffs and crosses her arms.

"We are all meeting at someone's house to talk. I vote Racheal."

"Why me? Why cant we meet at your house?" Racheal asks Paige.

"Because I've never been to your house. It's settled, we are meeting at Racheal's house on Friday and we are spending the night there. All the secrets come out and we come clean to one another, got it?" She says sternly

"I've got it, mom."

"Good-,"

"Paige!"

"I'm coming!" She calls back down the stairs.

"Damn right," I faintly heard Theo say. I heard the guys chuckle. I rolled my eyes.

Boys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.3K 43
Book series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This is Our Life } [ This Thing Called Life is the sequal to My...
294K 6.9K 27
Jenna Marks had it all--the reputation, the stupid best friend and the hot ex-boyfriend. Two and a half months after breaking up with said boyfriend...
82.6K 4.6K 81
This cover is made by the lovely @mauachka. Thank you, hun. The wind picked up, sweeping my hair around his face. It's shielding us from the crazy w...
38K 591 23
Chase Elliott had it all - a promising racing career and possibly the love of his life by his side. But what scared him the most wasn't the racing...