FUCK LOVE💔

By XxStarxX1109

Im broken he is to but maybe since I'm broken i'll know how to fix you~ Me😆 Scarlxrd (Mazzi mazz) cause he i... More

cast
🔥chapter two🔥
🎀chapter three🎀
🌹chapter four🌹
💎Chapter five💎
🌊chapter six🌊
⏳chapter seven ⏳
🎶chapter Eight🎶
🌸chapter nine🌸
💞💯Chapter Ten💯💞
💌💔Chapter Eleven💔💌
✂🎭Chapter Tweleve✂🎭
🎲🍹Chapter Thirteen🍹🎲
💗💉Chapter Fourteen💗💉
😦Not an Update😦
👑🎀Chapter Sixteen👑🎀
🌴👙Chapter Seventeen👙🌴
😄💕Chapter Eighteen😄💕
😲💓Chapter Nineteen😲💓
💜💙Chapter Twenty💙💜
💝Chapter Twenty-One💝
👑🔫Chapter Twenty-Two👑🔫
💘Chapter twenty-three💘
😍🔐Chapter Twenty-Four😍🔐
Y'all ready😆
📚Other books 📚

💞chapter one 💞

2.9K 78 70
By XxStarxX1109

I walk into school looking for my friend Ashaunti. I finnaly spot her at her locker talking to another friend of ours Tiana.

"Wassup hoe's" I say walking over to them.

"Wassup Kira" shaunti says pulling me into a side hug.

I look over at Tiana who was just staring off into space.

"Uh...wassup T?" I say giving her a concerning look she's usually always talking.

"Nothing really im tired asf" she says leaning against the locker next to us causing me and Ashanti to laugh.

"Bitch I told you to stop doing thing's with Mikeques on school nights" shaunti says.

"I know but he-" T starts

"Nope shut the fuck up" I did not want to hear about the stuff they was doing last night ew.

Just then I spot a boy in all black walking down the hall. He looked familiar but unfamiliar at the same time.

Then he looked at me and we locked eyes.

"Mazz?" I say to myself.

(His outfit in MM)

"Hello earth to Akira" I must've zoned out. Shanti was waveing her hand in my face trying to get my attention.

"Huh? Uh yeah that sounds nice" I was still staring.

Ashanti then snaps her fingers in my face causing me to look at her.

"Huh?" She gave me a really look.

"What was you staring at?"

"Uh...nothing just zoned" I lied.

"I can see that" Ashanti says laughing and rolling her eye's at me.

I glance back just in time to see the boy walk into the front office. It can't be him, but what if-

My thoughts were interupted by the bell ringing signaling that it was to time to go to first period.

"Dammit I didn't get to go to my locker" I sigh adjusting my back pack on my shoulder.

"You can't be late again or you'll get detention" Tiana says leaning up off the locker.

"You guys go ahead" I say running down the hall towards my locker.

"Ohhh kira gone have detention" Ashanti yells behinde me.

I honestly didn't care about detention i some how get it every other day. It's normal for me.

I put my back pack in my locker hearing the late bell ring.

"Fuck"

I take out the notebook I need for this period and grab a pen and close my locker.

I slowly walk to class no use rushing im already late anyways. Befor I could even open the door it swings open revealing Rachel.

"Bitch" I mumble under my breath

"What was that? Slut"

"I said bitch" I roll my eyes she irks me.

Rachel looks me up and down and laughs. I didn't care I don't dress for her or anyone for that matter I was comfy.

(What she's wearing)

She walks past me hitting my shoulder purposely. It took everything for me to not pull her tracks out right then and their.

I open the door and sit in my seat at the back next to Ashanti Tiana and Mikeques.

The teacher Ms. Davis turns and looks at me.

"Detetion yea yea whatever" I shrug my shoulders.

"Miss Smith this is the tenth time being late to my class you need to-"

I stopped listening and turned to Ashanti.

"Where was roach headed off to?" I say refering to Rachel.

"Girl we got a new student and she voulenterd to go get him" Tiana says.

"Her ole hoeing ass she only wanted to go cause it was a boy" Ashanti says rolling her eyes.

Mazz? Shit he's the new student isn't he. Maybe it's not him? Only one way to know for sure.

"Go figures" I say turning my attention back to Ms. Davis who was yelling at me about being on time.

" And if you weren't late you could get alot more done young-"

She was interupted by the door opening. Rachel and the new boy step in to class and close the door.

Rachel goes to her seat and bat's her eyes trying to be cute but he wasn't paying her any attention.

He looks around the room and his eyes land on me. I couldn't tell if he was smiling or not because of his mask. So I gave him a small smile and he looked away. Rude.

"Oh you must be the new student Marius Listhrop"

Just then my heart dropped. It's him, mazz? My mazzi the one who collected pokemon cards and watched anime??

He'd changed alot since 9th grade. He was taller and built, he had let his hair grow out I tried to get him to do that when we were younger. He'd say no and go on and on about having to comb and wash it. He had some new piercings. You almost couldn't recognize him. But I did he was my best friend.

"Wow" I said I then realized I was staring and looked away.

"I saw that" Ashanti says smiling at me.

"Girl I don't know what you talking about" I laugh

" Oh really? Cause is looked like you was checking out the new boy" she eyes me and smiles.

"Shut up" I go back to watching Ms.Davis and mazz.

"My name is scar" mazz says in an annoyed tone.

Scar?

Ms. Davis gives him and odd look but nods her head.

"Well okay scar would you like to sit in the front or the back of the room?"

"Back"

"Well okay take the seat right infront of miss Smith"

"Okay" he says bluntly

He walks over to the desk infront of me and sits down placing his things on his desk. I see Mikeques look him over and he nods his head in apporval.

"I like your fit" Mikeques says to scar.

" thanks" scar says without turning around.

"Miss Smith Im not done with you" ms.Davis says causing Rachel to smirk at me.

I roll my eye's.

" did you just roll your eyes at me young lady?"

I don't reply I just start copying the stuff off the board. After we finished our work we had about 30mins of class left to do whatever we wanted.

Mikeques get's out of his seat and sits in the seat next to scar.

"Ayeee wassup I'm Mikeques"

"Uh..wassup I'm scar"

They start a conversation and looked like they were having fun. I actually saw mazz I mean scar smile a little.

"You stare at him alot" I turn my head to see Rachel standing next to me desk.

"Can you go somewhere with that jeez"

"No matter he wouldn't want a slut like you anyways" she smirks.

I was about to stand up when someone grabbed my wrist holding me in place.

Ashanti.

I sit back down. But she dosent let go.

"Ohh doggy's on a leash now" Rachel says smirking at me.

I make a fist with my hand. Causing Ashanti to hold it tighter. I couldn't get suspended again.

I stand up and Mikeques and scar turn their attention to me. Ashanti stands up to. Tiana looks worried.

"Can y'all chill im not going to do anything"

"Nah cuz that's what you said last time and remember what happend" Mikeques says standing up and getting infront of me.

"Yea whatever" I says sitting down in my seat.Rachel laughs and looks at scar and gives him a flirty look.

He furrows his eyebrows and looks at me.

"You okay?" He asks in a concerning tone. I was shocked that he talked to me.

When he left in 9th grade me and him weren't exactly on good terms in fact he hated me and said it himself.

"Ye-"

" dont talk to sluts" Rachel says looking at me and then scar.

This time I get up and walk out of class. That's embarrassing. I'm not a slut I've only ever had one boyfriend.I'm not a slut never have been never will be.

I lean against the lockers and a tear escapes my eye. I quickly wipe it.

Momma raised a soldier not a bitch not a bitch-XXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Epiphany By † ♥

Teen Fiction

1.3M 45.7K 35
So, I think I’m just about over being your girlfriend.. I’m leaving, I’m leaving No more wondering what you’ve been doing Where you been sleeping.. I...
329K 9.5K 53
"You've hurt me enough!" She screamed at him. "I know and I'm sorry." He cried out. "But maybe what hurt you can be the one to fix you."
3.9K 223 24
“you’re broken?” “yeah.” “I like that.” “what, because you’re a fixer?”
3.9K 103 16
You have had a crush on Camilo forever, but you're way too shy to tell him. One day you find him crying and try to comfort him. Lot's of fluff, but n...