TomBoy Love <3 (Ray Ray Love...

By MindlessMsPerez

Wassup It's Your Boy Ray Ray!! and i'm from Mindless Behavior But i guess some of ya'll lovely ladies already... More

Tom Boy Love................................. <3
Me And I Don't Know Her Name :P?
What Does She Want ? And Will She Pull Off The Trick........
Vans And Numberz..................
Texting And Emotional Distress!!...........
Keisha Knows........................................
Tamara And Her Talents..............
Keisha's Phone Call...........................
R U In 4 The Tour?
Will My Auntie Let Me Go On Tour.............?
Wardrobes and Grinning :D
The Date xox.
Kissing Beach!! <3 :D
#1 Girl Tour...............................Day 1 !!
Still Day 1 #1 Girl Tour........... Full of Drama And Espanol!
Day 2 #1 Girl Tour..............Ustream,Heart Warming Speeches Cussing And Tears
I Know That Girl! And The Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What Is He Up To? And HE KNOWS!! :P
Keeping Secrets....................
Reveiling Secerts................. :L Getting Emotional.......................
Near The End Of Day 3 #1 Girl Tour....... The 3rd Show In Phillie.....
Who Was At The Door.............................?
Headaches and Maybe Fear ????
Kamal And Ray Ray's Lil Talk.......................
Arguments And Love xox................. <3 :P
Getting Let Down Leads To Arguments!!
You Think You Know Someone ?
What's Ray's Mom Like? And Bets!!
Fired Up and Trouble.............................
Truth and Disbelief..................................
Making Things Worse !!
How Is Tamara Doin ????????????
Finding Love And Happyness xox
At Ray's Mom's House...........................
The Unexpected :P :O.........................
After Effect.................. :P
Heating Up........................... :D
Kissing And Breathing..............
Caught Or Not?
Who Said What Bout Who ?
Who At Da Door?
Juss The Two Of Us! xox
Arkward Moments xox
Unexpected Arrival.................

What Don't I Know?

2.4K 34 3
By MindlessMsPerez

Tamara: “don‘t u dare say that u love Hershey I already no that ray!”

Ray Ray: “ha ha I weren‘t go say dat! *laughing* lemmie see what don‘t u no bout me?” *thinking, lookin at her! as tamara rolls her eyes*

Tamara: “I know everything! Ha ha ha!” *smiling*

Ray Ray: “ha yeah…. Um…..oh I know ! I love purple!?”

Tamara: *lightly pushes him* “u so dumb sometimes ray!”

Ray Ray: “only when I wanna be babes!” *laughs, pulling her into a cuddle, squashing her….*

Tamara: “ray lemmie go…your…suffocating me..” *laughing, trying to breathe, starts punching his chest to break free* "since when did u get ....strong?"

Ray Ray: *lets go laughing* “ha ha”

Tamara: *punches his arm hard* “urgh! u do my head in sometimes!! ” *going to leave da bunk*

Ray Ray: *grabs her arm* “ok seriously! I’m sorry babe!”

Tamara: “umhm! Whatever! *looks at him, but just stand there, not getting back on the bunk* it dere serously nothing else i dunno bout you?”

Ray Ray: “I‘m a virgin!” *smiles*

Tamara: “yeah right!!” *laughs, raising both eyebrows in amazement! *

Ray Ray: “It‘s true!!” *shocked she don‘t belive him*

Tamara: “no ray no ok! u ain't no virgin ok! I mean see if that was prodigy sayin he a virgin I‘d believe him but you? No ray u too messed up to be a virgin!!”

Ray Ray: “hey hey hey! Woah woah woah! Ok ! Look I may no more than I should bout sex! But I swear to you babe that imma virgin truss! Non of MB go freaky ! We all still pure well……… kinda pure!”

Tamara: *riases one eyebrow* “ummmmmm! I‘ll buy it for now ray ray!! …. Whatcha yah mom like! Tell me bout your mom!” *smiles*

Ray Ray: “well…….” *Keisha calls ray ray!* “urgh! Comin back babe” *quickly pecks her on the lips and jumps off the bunk and heads to Walter and Keisha‘s office……….*

(to be continued).............................................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725 120 29
" YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE ! WITHOUT YOU , MY LIFE WOULD BE BETTER ! " I bit my lip and tried so hard to hold back my tears , " I...
32K 685 48
Genevieve loves her friends, her family, wants nothing more than to live a "perfect life". She's painfully shy, has never had a boyfriend, and works...
438K 21.8K 47
Time was standing annoyingly still and I think I may have forgotten how to properly breathe. "Panda you have to come sit down pacing is not going t...
2.2M 73.6K 45
It took every ounce of my willpower not to reciprocate his kiss. Our lips moved in flawless synchrony. I trembled as I felt his tongue tracing my low...