Psychosis || Grayson Dolan...

By stilinskliffordolan

"I wanted to see what the worst could be if i'd be working here." "Well you found it. It's me..." #371 in Fan... More

· Introduction ·
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
Character Q & A
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
Thank You
COMING SOON
SOON

XX

15.5K 375 343
By stilinskliffordolan

"You did what?" Stella whisper yells at you, her face in a scowl.

You had just spilled the beans about almost hooking up with Grayson in his cell. She was speechless up until that point in the story.

"Shh" you try to silence her, knowing people were looking your way. "We just made out a little."

"I can't believe you would do that, Y/n. He's-"

"He's what, Stel? You don't even know him."

"What, and you do?" She fights back. You knew she was just looking out for you, but it seemed to be judgemental more than helpful.

"I do. He's not as crazy as everyone thinks" you side with Grayson as you sip your drink. She was slightly correct. You didn't know everything about Grayson, no. But you knew the important stuff.

Stella scoffs. Her straight blonde hair moved as she did so. "Yeah... Cause that's why he's institutionalized. He isn't crazy."

"You know what, Stella? This is why i didn't want to tell you." You say, grabbing your keys and your wallet.

She sighs and grabs your hand, urging you to stop. Her insurgent blue eyes were silently begging you to stay. "I'm sorry. Please don't leave. I miss my bestie" she pleads, grabbing onto your wrist with her other hand.

"Fine, ya little bitch" you laugh, obviously joking. She knew you were joking. It was the type of friendship that has been strong since day one. Day one being the first day of third grade when you met her.

"Is he at least attractive?" She asks as you settle back into your seat.

You tilt your head back with a smile, "girl. Yes. He's like a fucking-" you look back at Stella and freeze when your words are cut off by someone else beginning to speak.

"I sure hope you're talking about me."

You look to your left, seeing Jack standing with a smile on his face. It must've been his day off too, because he wasn't in uniform.

He glances at Stella, "hi, I'm Jack. I work at the hospital with Y/n" he says while his large dimples invade your line of vision.

"Hi, i'm Stella" she says with a small giggle at the end. Jack was one-hundred percent her type. The hair, the eyes, the dimples, he's perfect for her.

"Would you two care if i joined?" He asks, looking directly at Stella.

This was your cue to get out of the awkward situation with Stella, "actually" you say, grabbing your keys, drink, and phone.

They both look at you. Stella had wide eyes as if to say 'bitch don't you dare leave me here'.

You send her back an apologetic look as you speak, "i should get going. I have someone to catch up with" you lie, standing up. "It was nice seeing you, Jack."

He smiles and waves as you walk away, giving Stella a thumbs-up. She gave you the hardest glare you've ever received in your life as you leave the café. Your car was parked at the end of the parking lot, the light blue paint standing out against the others. It wasn't a fancy car, but it got the job done.

As you reach your car door, you hear another car pull into the parking lot. The small loose graveled rocks crunch under the tires as it slows to a stop behind your car. The window goes down and you hear a voice,"didn't think i'd see you again" he says.

You turn around, surprised that Ethan even remembered you. "Uh, hi Ethan. What's going on?" You take a few steps toward his car, reaching the driver's side window.

He put his car in park and shrugged his shoulders, "not much. You got any plans right now?

You shake your head.

"Perfect. Get in" he tells you.

You smile a little, "why would i do that?" You ask, taking a sip of your coffee.

"Just get in the car, Y/n. I need to talk to you about Gray."

His words surely sparked your interest. The mentioning of Grayson made your ears perk up, but you didn't know if it was a good or bad reason... yet.

You oblige and get into the passenger side, buckling yourself in. You let your coffee drop softly into the cup holder designated in between your seats. "What about him?"

Ethan puts his car in 'drive' and leaves the lot, his eyebrows raising slightly as he thinks of what words to say.

Seconds pass by until he speaks, "you know he's about to be a father, right?"

You look at the road through the window, shock written on your face. "Um... no. I didn't know that." You answer him, letting your mind think. "Wait, isn't that like... impos-"

"He got Bettleman's ex-assistant pregnant."

Your eyebrows furrow, the pieces coming together. "Katrina."

Ethan takes his eyes off the road and looks at you, his jaw slacked, "you know her?"

You shake your head, just enough so he can see.

"No, but i know her and Grayson had a thing. Didn't know it was so... recent."

That's who Folley was talking about. That's who Grayson defended. He did it because she's having his child. "When he gets out, he'll be with her. I hope you know that." Ethan continues to pour salt on your wound, throwing that at you.

"Yeah, no. That's- that's okay with me." Lie.

"Are you sure?" Ethan asks, stopping at the red light. He glances at you, his hazel eyes so similar to those of his twin.

You fake a smile and nod, "yeah. I'm fine. Can you take me back to my car, though? I need to go home." Ethan lets out a soft 'sure' and turns the car around, taking you back to the Starbucks parking lot.

Once you're out of his car, just as he's about to leave, he shouts out the window, "you could do much better than a psychopath anyway, Y/n."

You feel your cheeks heat up as an older woman looks at the two of you. He drives off and you retreat to your car, thinking back on what he said. Why did he say it?

Why does everyone say that?

Grayson's POV

My room felt empty. I feel it needs her presence to be comfortable to me. Everything about her is comfortable to me.

The soft air from outside makes a noise against my window as a rest my arms on the small sill. It looked so beautiful out. I can't enjoy it though. I laugh slightly, realizing that i was free in a little more than a week.

It was crazy.

Coming in here, i was told i'd never see the light of day ever again. Now i'm just days from my release. Fucking insane.

Might as well enjoy this shit while it lasts. Because after i get out of here, i'm responsible for a child.

Why did i have to be so cocky towards Katrina?

"Because i told you to be" he laughs maniacally. I could basically picture and evil version of me, rubbing his hands together in a menacing way.

I sigh, walking to my door. I was going to swing it open until it did it on its own, revealing a flustered Y/n. God, she takes my breath away.

"Hey, Y/n. I was just about t-"

"A fucking kid, Grayson?" She asks, not caring that the door is wide open.  The only people who knew were Me, Katrina, Carl, and Folley. That bastard.

"W-what? How did you-"

She scoffs, a small sinister smirk playing on her lips, "Ethan told me." That bastard. "You couldn't tell me yourself that you're gonna be a father of Dir-"

Before she can finish, i clamp my hand over her mouth. She needed to be quiet. I closed the door and pinned her against the wall, our faces dangerously close.

I speak calmly, "if i let go, you cannot be loud. Okay, baby?"

She nods, her eyes full of fear.

What am i doing?

Word Count: 1347

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 97 15
imagines taken from my tumblr:) xoxo © blastedastrobabee x tumblr HIGHEST RANKINGS : dolantwins : #741 dolantwinsimagines : #56
174K 1.5K 25
Imagines of Ethan and Grayson Dolan. All imagines are written by me :) sorry my writing sucks btw
7.9K 182 22
"But what if I want you to kill me?" "Then I will make you change your mind" Note: This is my first fanfic ever so it might be cringy. Warning: This...
7.9K 66 20
dolan twin fanfics//imagines .....hope you enjoy