XXI

Grayson's POV

I let go of her mouth and take a few steps back, not wanting her to be afraid of me. This might've been the second time she ever was afraid of me. The first time being when i wanted to kill Bettleman.

"I'm sorry, i just-" i don't even know what to say. "I don't think anyone should know... It's not their business" i tell her.

She shakes her head, not caring what my excuse is. "So, it's not my business?" She asks, placing her hand on her hip in an intimidating manner.

Fuck, she looks hot when she's pissed off at me.

"You wanted to fuck me, and it's not my business that you got someone else pregnant? You're going to be a father, Grayson!" She raises her voice again. "Ethan just assured me that you'd be with her when you're out of this shit hole."

My eyes darkened. I could feel it. Like they were black, almost. I know she could see it by the way her breath quickened. "He said what?" Who is he to tell her that? Is it his baby? His life? No.

"He told me that you'll be with her when you get out of here. He didn't want me to be hurt." Her voice softened at the end. I could feel my pulse get faster, harder, i was outraged.

So much so, i let it show to her, "that son of a bitch!" She jumps a little when i punch the wall. It was painted white brick. My hand hurts like hell, but i don't care. "Why the hell does he care how you feel?" I ask her, wanting to know.

She answers quitely, "i-i don't know."

"Bullshit!" I yell again, taking fast steps to stand in front of her again, my arms holding me up, one on each side of her head. Her body was shaking. Not in the way i've longed for it to.

I speak low, dark and cold, "i want you to tell me why the fuck he cares so much." No answer. "What, babygirl? Did you fuck him? And not me?" My voice raised slightly.

"No, Grayson."

I drop my hand to her hip, carefully sliding it up. Her dark crimson t-shirt was soft to the touch, like her voice. Her breath was uneven and shallow. "That better be the truth" i bark. She didn't look at me the whole time, until now. Those eyes were begging for me to stop. She wanted to leave, i could sense it.

I sigh and open the door with my left hand, standing as close to her as i was before. My right hand dropped from her hip and she looked at the open door. "Leave if you want."

She doesn't move from her spot. I lay on my bed, my eyes staring up at the ceiling as i place my hands behind my head. "I'm not leaving." She tells me, her soft voice making me calm.

"That's fine."

I wasn't in the mood to argue anymore. Mood swings, a part of being crazy.

"Can i lay with you?" She asks me, her feet shuffling toward my bed anyway. I move to the side, allowing her space to climb in next to me. She does so, brushing her soft skin of her arms against my clothed chest as she adjusts her body to comfort. She faced away from me, slightly pushing her butt against my heat, causing my mind to race- as well as my pulse.

"Fuck" i whisper.

She turns her head back to look at me, the scent of her strawberry shampoo filling my senses. "What" she asks innocently, like she didn't know what she was doing to me.

"You drive me insane" i admit, thinking over my choice of words. "Even though i already am." She laughs slightly, turning to face me. The bed shifts slightly as she does, her legs intertwined with mine.

"You could have told me."

I nod my head, understanding i should have, "i chose not to."

"Why?"

There was silence. She always had questions. Probably because it's her job. "I didn't want to make you upset." This was too much to admit to any other person, but she isn't anyone else. "I'm not ready" i say, fearing my inevitable responsibility when i'm released.

"It's okay, Gray" she gives me a nickname, making my heart swoon over the possibilities of others she may have.

Her thigh lightly brushed my bulge, causing me to groan in frustration. She caught on immediately, "i'm sorry." She laughs about it, covering her beautiful smile with her hand.

"Then make it up to me" i tell her, staring into her eyes. My eyes were lustful and intense.

"How?"

She seemed so angelic, so innocent. Too good to do what i was about to ask her to do.

"Help me with it, baby" i whisper, getting dangerously close to her lips. I heard her breath hitch in her throat. It was amazing- the affect i had on her.

"Grayson i-"

"I'll teach you" i assure her, taking her hand in mine. I guide it down between our bodies, letting her fingers trail over my clothed torso. I gently place her hand on my contained bulge and let out a deep sigh. The warmth made my spine shiver with excitement.

"Now what?" She asks.

"Do whatever you want" i encourage, placing my hand against her cheek. I pull her in for a kiss, my lips melting against hers. I can feel her smile into it. Her nimble fingers dance across my sweatpants, earning a low whimper from me.

I move my other hand to her waist, pulling her as close to me as possible. I wanted her. I needed her.

Our lips part and she looks me in the eyes, "i think we should continue what we started the other day."

"Fuck yes" i groan, pushing her on her back gently. I hover over her, my body wanting much more than the small contact we've had before. Her hand no longer caressed me, but that's alright. I roamed her body with my own hands, loving the soft whimpers she made when i reattach my lips with hers.

Your POV

Grayson was above you, tugging at the bottom of your shirt, yearning for you to take it off. He detaches your lips once more to help you out of your shirt. He takes his off as well, revealing his toned abs. You grab ahold of his biceps, squeezing them lightly as his lips find your collarbone, sucking on the skin.

"Grayson" you moan, loving the flick of his tongue over the bruised area.

"Shh babygirl. Don't want anyone to hear, right?"

Thankfully, these rooms weren't as heavily monitored as the seventh floor cells. You and Grayson had more freedom.

Grayson admires your chest, feeling the valley of your breasts with his hands as you two make blissful eye contact. "So damn beautiful" he says, pulling down the fabric covering your left nipple, allowing his mouth access to it.

You gasp when his tongue flicks it gently. His lips cup around it, sucking. You lift your back off the bed a little, loving the feeling. Grayson's free hand moves down to your jeans, wanting desperately to remove them. The tries to unbutton them with one hand, but can't- causing him to become frustrated.

He lets go of your breast and sits up, "fucking shit" he mumbles. He laughs in triumph when the button pops open, allowing him to see your black lace panties.

His tongue darts out his mouth and he licks his lips, thinking of what you'd look like without them on. "Oh, Princess" he mumbles, peeling your tight jeans off your legs.

The aching feeling between your legs was enough for you to squeeze them together. But Grayson had different plans as he pries your knees apart, his eyes staring at your core. "You are soaked, baby" he basically moans.

He moves your panties to the side, lightly putting pressure as he cups your heat. You squirm and try to stay quiet as he teases you. He then removes his hand and pulls the black lace down your legs. As soon as they're on the floor, he diverts his attention back to your core.

"Are you ready babygirl?" He asks, not even waiting for your answer, "Daddy's hungry."

Word Count: 1401