our debut. blacktan

By uhhh-catwina

disclaimer: hello, if you don't ship or like any of the two groups in this book, i refrain you from reading t... More

~Cast~
-ships/couples [edit updated]-
~January 7, 2016~
~Updating Schedule~
~January 10, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~January 11, 2016 (Yoonie)~
~January 12, 2016 (Jirose)~
~Update~
~January 13, 2016 (Liskook)~
~January 15, 2016~
~Update~
~February 9, 2016 (Liskook)~
~Thank You~
~February 9, 2016~ (Preview Jinsoo)
~February 9, 2016 (Jirose)~
~February 9, 2016~ (Preview Yoonie)
~February 9, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~February 9, 2016~
thank you πŸ˜€β€
~Not an Update~
~February 10, 2016~
HOW,THANK YOU!
~February 11, 2016 (Rose's Birthday Special)~
Thank You and I'm sorry
~February 16, 2016 (Jinsoo Preview)~
Which Ship Next?
~LITTLE UPDATE ON THINGS~
~Clearing things up~
~February 16, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~February 17, 2016 (Yoonie)~
~February 18, 2016 (Hoseok's Birthday Special)~
WHY?!?!
~February 19, 2016 (Liskook Preview)~
Thank you! Thank you!
~February 19, 2016 (Liskook)~
shoutouts?!
KOOKIELALISA
~February 20, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~February 21, 2016 (Jirose)~
Ending?!?!?! (EDITED)
~April 9, 2016 (Jirose)~
~April 10, 2016 (Liskook)~
~April 13, 2016 (SVT Special)~
Saturday Shoutouts!?!?
~Thank you to these two people plus two more~
~April 14, 2016 (TWICE SPECIAL)~
~April 15, 2016 (GOT7/Liskook Special)~
~April 16, 2016 (Yoonie)~
~August 1, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~August 2, 2016 (Yoonie)~
UPCOMING CAHPTERS?!
BTS HER JIMIN?!
~August 3, 2016 (Jirose)~
~August 4, 2016 (Liskook)~
~August 5, 2016 (Yoonie)~
BTS AND BLACKPINK SIMILARITIES!?!?
~August 6, 2016 (Jirose)~
~UPDATES?!? (PLEASE READ)~
~August 7, 2016 (Jinsoo)~
~August 8, 2016 (DEBUT and Liskook)~
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS!!
WHY I'M NOT UPDATING!
~August 9, 2016 (Short chapter)~
THANK YOU!!
UPCOMING BOOKS!?!?
UPDATES ON DIFFERENT THINGS?!?
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS?!? (PT. 1)
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS!?! (PT. 2)
~October 13, 2016 (BTS Comeback...MOSTLY JIROSE)~
WHEN WILL I UPDATE?
~November 5, 2016 (BLACKPINK Comeback....JINSOO)~
~February 23, 2017 (BTS Comeback.....YOONIE)~
WAIT...UPCOMING BOOKS?!?!
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS PT. 1!?!?!
SATURDAY SHOUTOUTS PT.2?!?!?
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!! (PLEASE READ IMPORTANT)
THANK YOU!?!?
~December 25, 2017 (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL...LISKOOK)
Update....
PLEASE READ!!!
NEW BOOK COME OUT.......
SUNDAY (SATURDAY) SHOUT OUTS!!! PT 1
SUNDAY (SATURDAY) SHOUT OUTS!!! PT.2
NEW BOOK!?!?
[thank you- 1 anniversary]

Epilouge

1.2K 26 8
By uhhh-catwina

10 years later...... ( I had to make it 10 years because I forgot when all of them end military)

December 17th, 2028 (I really just wanted to do this date because it's my birthday soo.....)

~Lisa's POV~

It's been about 2 years since Jungkook has done military service and now he's coming back. He's coming back with Yugyeom, Sooyoung/Hoshi, Wonwoo, and Jihoon/Woozi have already today. We have part of Seventeen because Seungkwan and Vernon/Hansol are already in military. We have set up a welcome home party and they are coming because Jin, Namjoon, and Jisoo are picking them up at the airport. 

I was preparing the food with Jennie and we were putting everything on the table. It's been a while since I've seen Jungkook. Blackpink and BTS were talking about having solo or co-ed groups. We were going to talk about it when Jungkook came home. Everything was set and now we just have to wait until Jisoo, Jin, and Namjoon get back with everyone. 

I sat on the couch and everyone was on their phones because we had a group chat and we were all waiting for either Namjoon or Jisoo to text that they were close. Jin couldn't text because he was going to drive. 

We all got a house together and we shared it because there was no point in buying individual houses when we could all live together. We sat around and about 20 minutes everyone's phones went off and it read 'We're around the corner. Get ready because we'll be there in less than 5 minutes.' 

We all got up and everyone hid. We waited until we heard the car door got locked. The door opened and I was getting scared that everything will get ruined. I heard the door open and now I now that they are here. I heard it close and my heart was beating even faster. 

"Why is it so dark in here?" Sooyoung asked and flicked on the lights. 

Everyone jumped from where they were and yelled 'Welcome home'. I jumped up and rushed over to all of them. They all looked terrified but then I saw Jungkook's face. He was smiling. I know that he's happy to see me because it's been already 2 years and we haven't talked at all. 

"Thank you. Hey do you know how much he talks about you. It was the most annoying 2 years of my life." Jihoon said and walked over to the couch. I laughed and hugged Jungkook.

"I missed you." I whispering in his ear. 

"Me too." he said and kissed my forehead.

It's been a while since I hugged him. It felt nice not to be lonely because for the past 2 years Jisoo, Jennie, and Rose had Jin, Jisoo, and Jimin but Jungkook left and I stayed in my room so I didn't have to interact with anyone or get sad over how lonely it was going to be. 

We all sat on the couch and caught up. The Seventeen members were happy that they got 3 more members but they lost 2 more because they had to enlist for military this year. I was a sad 8 years without having the full BTS members here. In another 3 years, Seventeen will be complete and they will probably have a mini comeback but not really. They will probably go solo or something. 

All of the nine members were here from Seventeen and all of GOT7 were here because only four of them had to enlist for the military. BamBam had enlisted 6 months for the Thai military and Mark and Jackson didn't have to do military. We all got up and ate. We sat around the living room and put on a movie. Jungkook sat beside me and I was happy because I didn't have to feel lonely. 

We were watching the movie and I laid my head on Jungkook's shoulder. I tried staying awake but I feel asleep. 

It was the next morning, and everyone was on the floor or the couch. I got up and saw that Jisoo, Jin, Jennie, and Yoongi were in the kitchen. Half of Seventeen's members were awake and GOT7's members were already awake.

I got up and laid Jungkook on the couch with a pillow. I didn't want to wake him up because he just came back and he must be tired. I walked up to our room and got dressed. It was cold so I put on a black long sleeved shirt and pajama pants (??) and put on some slippers on. I went over to my vanity and grabbed a brush. I brushed out my hair and put it into a bun. I walked out and walked downstairs. 

Jungkook was up and we all got up and sat in the dining room. I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a mug. I walked over to table and turned on the coffee maker/keurig. I heated it up and waited. I grabbed on of the hot chocolate cups and put it in and waited until it was ready. I pressed the button and waited until it filled up my cup. When I was waiting I felt arms around my waist and turned around. Jungkook was standing there and he got dressed in some comfy clothes. 

"Want some?" I asked. He nodded and he grabbed a cup. I did the process again and we waited. Jungkook grabbed some whipped cream and chocolate. I grabbed the grater and set it on the table. 

I grabbed some more cups and made some for the others. I grabbed a tray and set all of them on the table. Jungkook made some coffee and set them on the table too. We spent all day watching and catching up. 

January 8th, 2029

YG and BIGHIT talked about having a mini tour around the world and we picked out some countries to got to. It's been a while since we have done a tour. We were all getting ready and today we performing to a sold out arena in Manila. (I'M SORRY. I really love Manila. PH) We had guest groups like GOT7, SEVENTEEN even thought they were still missing 3 members because Chan just enlisted and Mingyu and DK came back, TWICE, MAMAMOO, and KARD. 

We were all getting ready and we were getting ready to get on stage. We all got ready and they played BTS' and BLACKPINK's intros and when it was done we got up on stage and performed all the songs. Each of the groups performed and we were done by 10. The concert started at 7 and it's been 3 hours. I was fun and we were going to have a fan signing tomorrow here. 

September 28th, 2029

We collabed on an album and we were going to release it soon. It has been a fun year and I couldn't wait until the next years.  

Jimin proposed to Rose this year and she said yes but we were going to wait until Seventeen gets back so they can invite them.

Yoongi is planning on proposing to Jennie soon.

Jin and Jisoo got married during May because they have been planning it for almost 2 years and they couldn't wait. 

Jungkook and I were only 33. I wanted to wait until he was done with military to get married. 

I was walking around the park and I was admiring the cherry blossom trees. They little flowers/leaves were falling and it was nice.

Jisoo told me that I should walk around the par and so I did. I walked around and saw a little table with a table cloth on it. I admired it and sat on the chair. There were fairy lights that hung from the trees. I remembered this. It was almost like when one of the members asked out one of us. I smiled and got up. Whoever prepared this is special.

I got up and walked around. Someone grabbed my hand and I turned around quickly. I almost hit the person when I saw it was Jungkook. He was wearing a tux and I didn't know what was going on. 

Jungkook pulled me to where the table was. He sat me down and knelt on one leg. I gasped and I covered my face.

"Lalisa Manoban. We have been together for so long. I didn't even know if I was going to do this but when I was doing military I thought about how you said that you wanted to get married after I was done and now that I'm done. I want to do this. So. Lalisa Manoban will you make me the happiest man and become my wife?" Jungkook asked and opened the box.

I covered my face because I was already crying and I nodded. I got up and hugged him. I never knew that this day would come and it has. I kept on crying and we went home and we all celebrated. 

~Author's POV~

After a few years, Jimin and Rose got married and Jungkook and I got married after. We all live in one house because we wanted to all stay close even thought we are already close. We all had children.

~Everyone's POV (Jimin, Rose, Jin, Jisoo, Jennie, Yoongi, Lisa, and Jungkook)~

 I was happy with my life and I couldn't ask for a better life. I was happy that I debuted with the girls that I love now and love. I'm happy that the boys of BTS trained us because then we wouldn't be here. I'm happy that I meet the person that I know and love.

I couldn't ask for anything better. I happy for what has happened. I'm glad that our groups met. I'm glad that we have been together. I'm glad that are here today.

.....................................................................................................................................

Well that's the end of the book. I'll be writing a new book. It's a Liskook book and I'll try to upload a preview of it tomorrow at around 4 maybe. Then I'll write the 'IMAGINE BOOK' tomorrow so you can request ships there. Thank you for all the votes, reads, and comments. It really means so much and I really appreciate it. I couldn't have done it with all of you. Thank you and I hope that this book will remain in you 'Reading Lists'. Thank you and have a great day/afternoon/night. LOVE YOU.~ BYE

~Author-nim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 248 34
RosΓ© :- I just hate them ... Jennie :- Being a brother he didn't trust me ... Jisoo :- Don't teach us what to do ... Lisa :- see who's here ... the o...
167K 8K 63
It's a story of a complicated love that blossomed from the typical arrange marriage between two rich families. Each of Mr. Kim's daughters has to be...
689K 22.6K 58
Two popular idols happened not to notice each other's existence until he started hating her. "Sorry, I'd definitely be her hater rather than praise h...
293K 8.1K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...